What Are You Looking Forward To?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2022, 05:46 AM)Karo Wrote:
I'm looking forward to the future I don't know what going to happen, but I am going to be positive. I say this mainly because I feel like it getting to a point where I am in the dark. Gasp
In the dark as in not knowing what's going to happen or in the dark as in a dark place mentally? Hopefully you mean the former. Sweat
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2022, 05:46 AM)Karo Wrote:
I'm looking forward to the future I don't know what going to happen, but I am going to be positive. I say this mainly because I feel like it getting to a point where I am in the dark. Gasp
In the dark as in not knowing what's going to happen or in the dark as in a dark place mentally? Hopefully you mean the former. Sweat
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A trivia night with a couple of friends - although, since I'm tired, I don't expect I'll do very well Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A trivia night with a couple of friends - although, since I'm tired, I don't expect I'll do very well Tongue .
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm currently looking forward to buying a new car and gaming console. Only time will tell which one I get first lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm currently looking forward to buying a new car and gaming console. Only time will tell which one I get first lol.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oddly enough, going to work tomorrow. I've been craving socializing the last few days and so being stuck by myself in the house has been rather depressing. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oddly enough, going to work tomorrow. I've been craving socializing the last few days and so being stuck by myself in the house has been rather depressing. Errm
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Seeing my girlfriend on Thursday... we're planning to go to Burton-upon-Trent, although I'm not sure what we'll do there!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Seeing my girlfriend on Thursday... we're planning to go to Burton-upon-Trent, although I'm not sure what we'll do there!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is that a "happening" area? Can't say I'm familiar with that town in England, but then again there are so many little towns in that country, probably hard to remember/know them all LOL

Looking forward to finally being negative for COVID. I wish to rejoin society. Cry
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is that a "happening" area? Can't say I'm familiar with that town in England, but then again there are so many little towns in that country, probably hard to remember/know them all LOL

Looking forward to finally being negative for COVID. I wish to rejoin society. Cry
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 23rd, 2022, 04:24 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Seems to be a market town known for its brewing according to Wikipedia.

Same. I don't care for the rejoining part though so much as I want to stop feeling like complete shit physically. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Seems to be a market town known for its brewing according to Wikipedia.

Same. I don't care for the rejoining part though so much as I want to stop feeling like complete shit physically. x.x
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I'm looking forward to The Callisto Protocol. I embarrassingly just recently found out it was going to be a thing.

A spiritual successor to Dead Space... And so close to the release of an actual Dead Space remake. It's a bit mind boggling.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I'm looking forward to The Callisto Protocol. I embarrassingly just recently found out it was going to be a thing.

A spiritual successor to Dead Space... And so close to the release of an actual Dead Space remake. It's a bit mind boggling.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 03:32 AM)Frank Wrote:

I've got a lot of interest in that game too, and since you do too I decided to make a thread for it: The Callisto Protocol - Discussion Thread

I'm looking forward to being able to attend classes in person this week after having to miss them last week because of Covid. I also fortunately won't miss out on money from being off work since my coworker is now off the whole week so I'm covering the department for the next five days (I usually only get three days and those are only 5 hour shifts each).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 28th, 2022, 03:32 AM)Frank Wrote:

I've got a lot of interest in that game too, and since you do too I decided to make a thread for it: The Callisto Protocol - Discussion Thread

I'm looking forward to being able to attend classes in person this week after having to miss them last week because of Covid. I also fortunately won't miss out on money from being off work since my coworker is now off the whole week so I'm covering the department for the next five days (I usually only get three days and those are only 5 hour shifts each).
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm looking forward to continuing production on my latest YouTube video. It's a review on Pac-Man World Re-Pac. Grin

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm looking forward to continuing production on my latest YouTube video. It's a review on Pac-Man World Re-Pac. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 12th, 2022, 12:09 AM)Frank Wrote:
Ooh. I'm looking to get that game but haven't gotten around to it yet, plus I don't want too many distractions right now from my current college semester. Tongue

Right now it's a simple thing but I'm looking forward to coming up with ideas for my next two college projects. Right now I don't really have anything and would like to get something thought up for at least the one I have a class for tomorrow so I can work on it in that class period.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ooh. I'm looking to get that game but haven't gotten around to it yet, plus I don't want too many distractions right now from my current college semester. Tongue

Right now it's a simple thing but I'm looking forward to coming up with ideas for my next two college projects. Right now I don't really have anything and would like to get something thought up for at least the one I have a class for tomorrow so I can work on it in that class period.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Sep 21st, 2022, 11:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

The video goes live tomorrow at noon! Where on here would be the best place to post the link? I tried offering a unique perspective vs other reviews already live.

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him

The video goes live tomorrow at noon! Where on here would be the best place to post the link? I tried offering a unique perspective vs other reviews already live.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2022, 04:56 PM)Frank Wrote:

Sorry for the late reply to this, but the best place here would be the sub forum in General Gaming, as that's where any reviews, guides, and other member created content can go currently. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2022, 04:56 PM)Frank Wrote:

Sorry for the late reply to this, but the best place here would be the sub forum in General Gaming, as that's where any reviews, guides, and other member created content can go currently. Smile
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I went ahead and made a post! I'll try to remember to do that more often when I have a new upload.

I won't go spamming it with my old ones though Tongue

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I went ahead and made a post! I'll try to remember to do that more often when I have a new upload.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2022, 03:37 AM)Frank Wrote:

If you're concerned about flooding the area with threads, you're welcome to either shoot me a list of how many threads it would be or if it's feasible you can bundle them all into a singular thread. Unless of course you think your old ones are just not very good anymore (like I feel with all of mine XD) to want to post them. XD

I'm looking forward to getting all my homework projects finished that are due Sunday/Monday. Gonna try and crank the one due Sunday out tonight once my tablet charges a bit more, so then that gives me three full days to focus on just the project that has to be finished before I go to bed Monday night. That one's also gonna take me more time because it's a papier-mâché sculpture so I have to keep waiting for parts to dry. >.<

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2022, 03:37 AM)Frank Wrote:

If you're concerned about flooding the area with threads, you're welcome to either shoot me a list of how many threads it would be or if it's feasible you can bundle them all into a singular thread. Unless of course you think your old ones are just not very good anymore (like I feel with all of mine XD) to want to post them. XD

I'm looking forward to getting all my homework projects finished that are due Sunday/Monday. Gonna try and crank the one due Sunday out tonight once my tablet charges a bit more, so then that gives me three full days to focus on just the project that has to be finished before I go to bed Monday night. That one's also gonna take me more time because it's a papier-mâché sculpture so I have to keep waiting for parts to dry. >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,100 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface