What Was Your Experience of 9/11/2001?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Personally I can't recall a great deal of the day despite being 10 years old at the time, but maybe the rest of you have better memories than I do. Tongue

All I do know is that I would have been in school at the time, since it was Tuesday and for the UK the time would have been around 1:46pm when the first plane hit. I don't think it really made the rounds in my school as back then the only way you really got news was through TV, and the school didn't have any of those so unless it came in through a phone call, then my guess is no one in the school became aware of the event until at least 3:25pm when school finished for the day. I expect my parents had it on the news (I doubt any channel wasn't reporting on it) but I can't recall paying attention to it since to a 10 year old that sort of stuff isn't really understandable nor necessarily of interest. I think at most I ended up keeping a newspaper from the following day that obviously featured 9/11 on the front page since although it's morbid, at the time I found the picture to be cool because I didn't understand the gravity of it, I just saw a big explosion on a building that looked like some action movie stuff. I think that newspaper is still around somewhere in my parents house, but no idea where exactly. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Personally I can't recall a great deal of the day despite being 10 years old at the time, but maybe the rest of you have better memories than I do. Tongue

All I do know is that I would have been in school at the time, since it was Tuesday and for the UK the time would have been around 1:46pm when the first plane hit. I don't think it really made the rounds in my school as back then the only way you really got news was through TV, and the school didn't have any of those so unless it came in through a phone call, then my guess is no one in the school became aware of the event until at least 3:25pm when school finished for the day. I expect my parents had it on the news (I doubt any channel wasn't reporting on it) but I can't recall paying attention to it since to a 10 year old that sort of stuff isn't really understandable nor necessarily of interest. I think at most I ended up keeping a newspaper from the following day that obviously featured 9/11 on the front page since although it's morbid, at the time I found the picture to be cool because I didn't understand the gravity of it, I just saw a big explosion on a building that looked like some action movie stuff. I think that newspaper is still around somewhere in my parents house, but no idea where exactly. XD
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I remember watching the towers fall on TV. It was a week from my 9th birthday. I remember they let out school early, and I went home and the news was on in my Dad's office in the house I lived in when I first came to Florida. I don't remember how it felt to watch it on that day, but I know that I didn't understand what was going on until much later in life, so I think I didnt feel anything. I would later learn I had a relative near the towers when they fell. They made it out alive.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I remember watching the towers fall on TV. It was a week from my 9th birthday. I remember they let out school early, and I went home and the news was on in my Dad's office in the house I lived in when I first came to Florida. I don't remember how it felt to watch it on that day, but I know that I didn't understand what was going on until much later in life, so I think I didnt feel anything. I would later learn I had a relative near the towers when they fell. They made it out alive.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I was living with my in-laws during the first year of my marriage with my husband Jing, many (many) month's before we found the house we're living in now. I was sick as a dog that day, I had a high fever, throwing up & just could hardly move I was so sick. So I called out sick from work that day & watched everything unfold on tv while huddling under the blankets in my bed. I'll never forget it.. I also will never forget afterwards, cause all of the planes were all forced to land & couldn't fly for a while. So for a long time it was weird not seeing planes fly over head. More so since the grocery store we go to isn't far from the local airport & not seeing any planes overhead for a week (or more) was just.. WEIRD & very unnerving.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I was living with my in-laws during the first year of my marriage with my husband Jing, many (many) month's before we found the house we're living in now. I was sick as a dog that day, I had a high fever, throwing up & just could hardly move I was so sick. So I called out sick from work that day & watched everything unfold on tv while huddling under the blankets in my bed. I'll never forget it.. I also will never forget afterwards, cause all of the planes were all forced to land & couldn't fly for a while. So for a long time it was weird not seeing planes fly over head. More so since the grocery store we go to isn't far from the local airport & not seeing any planes overhead for a week (or more) was just.. WEIRD & very unnerving.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 12th, 2019, 04:08 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

We have very similar stories, though that may be due to our proximity in age.
The news broke while in class, and they put the news on on one of those rolling TV stands (it had basic cable I guess?). I believe it was turned on after the second tower was hit, so we didn't see anything live happen on camera. Otherwise, yeah, we were sort of stunned in this "I don't know how to react to this" sort of way, and then it was announced over the PA we were being let go early. I was in... 3rd grade? I actually thought it was 4th grade until I just did the math. I can barely remember my teacher's reaction, but now that I'm recalling the memory, I do remember him turning on the TV. Anyway yeah, it was surreal in a way. Just laying on the couch at home after all that and watching the news coverage pretty much all day, until Spongebob came on, I think.

I also had a relative that worked in the buildings near the World Trade Center, and they managed to be okay. I can't remember if they were late that day or weren't coming in from being ill. Man, imagine, queen, if you'd have been leaving in NYC at that time and were supposed to go into the city that day while you were ill like you were. Errm

My mom got laid off shortly after the attack, somehow related to the incident. She'd been working for AT&T for 18 years at that point, so that was a huge loss for her. Sad
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 12th, 2019, 04:08 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

We have very similar stories, though that may be due to our proximity in age.
The news broke while in class, and they put the news on on one of those rolling TV stands (it had basic cable I guess?). I believe it was turned on after the second tower was hit, so we didn't see anything live happen on camera. Otherwise, yeah, we were sort of stunned in this "I don't know how to react to this" sort of way, and then it was announced over the PA we were being let go early. I was in... 3rd grade? I actually thought it was 4th grade until I just did the math. I can barely remember my teacher's reaction, but now that I'm recalling the memory, I do remember him turning on the TV. Anyway yeah, it was surreal in a way. Just laying on the couch at home after all that and watching the news coverage pretty much all day, until Spongebob came on, I think.

I also had a relative that worked in the buildings near the World Trade Center, and they managed to be okay. I can't remember if they were late that day or weren't coming in from being ill. Man, imagine, queen, if you'd have been leaving in NYC at that time and were supposed to go into the city that day while you were ill like you were. Errm

My mom got laid off shortly after the attack, somehow related to the incident. She'd been working for AT&T for 18 years at that point, so that was a huge loss for her. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mine would be similar to Moony's. I don't remember anything of the day though, just something on the news I probably didn't watch, and if I did, not pay much attention to t 10 years old. Knew it was a bad thing at least. Might've been possible there was mention of it the following day at school in the morning's assembly, perhaps a minute silence? (don't expect you to know/remember, Moony)

(Sep 13th, 2019, 04:03 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
That really sucks. Makes me wonder if she was the only one or not that day. I mean, if it was related in some way, a similar result might've happened to some other colleague with the amount of work, calls and such happening almost simultaneously. Dang.
Not a good thing to talk about, so I don't expect a confirmation for that either.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Mine would be similar to Moony's. I don't remember anything of the day though, just something on the news I probably didn't watch, and if I did, not pay much attention to t 10 years old. Knew it was a bad thing at least. Might've been possible there was mention of it the following day at school in the morning's assembly, perhaps a minute silence? (don't expect you to know/remember, Moony)

(Sep 13th, 2019, 04:03 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
That really sucks. Makes me wonder if she was the only one or not that day. I mean, if it was related in some way, a similar result might've happened to some other colleague with the amount of work, calls and such happening almost simultaneously. Dang.
Not a good thing to talk about, so I don't expect a confirmation for that either.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
@ShiraNoMai Actually my great aunt & uncle were going to go to NYC to see the sites that day, but my aunt had a feeling that they shouldn't go & didn't. Which I found out later on, about a week later from what I can recall.

Also.. Idk, if I did live in NYC & was sick that day with having to work? I would have called out still, cause it was really bad for me that day. I was throwing up, I could hardly move or keep anything down. It was BAD. Eh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
@ShiraNoMai Actually my great aunt & uncle were going to go to NYC to see the sites that day, but my aunt had a feeling that they shouldn't go & didn't. Which I found out later on, about a week later from what I can recall.

Also.. Idk, if I did live in NYC & was sick that day with having to work? I would have called out still, cause it was really bad for me that day. I was throwing up, I could hardly move or keep anything down. It was BAD. Eh
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My story is pretty similar to Moonface's, really. Like him, I was a 10-year-old going to school in the UK - and, there was nothing on the day itself, because it all happened too late in the day for anybody to be aware of it (before the age of mobile internet, none of the students or teaching staff would have had any reason to go online to find out about it).

I only found out when I got home, and put the TV on to watch CITV, as was my usual after-school routine. Sadly, there were no cartoons on this day: only shots of planes crashing into towers in fireballs, and then those towers collapsing into rubble. I thought it was pretty shocking, of course - but, since I was just a 10-year-old who wasn't directly affected by the events, I quickly moved on to other things.

The seriousness of this atrocity didn't truly hit me until the following day. There morning newspaper was, of course, completely dominated by this one story: most or all of it was dedicated to the events of the previous day, people's personal accounts, and so on. The next few school assemblies were also dedicated to 9/11 in some way - and we did a couple of writing exercises based on what had happened, what we thought should be done, and so on. Of course, I can no longer remember what I wrote (and I probably don't still have it anywhere) - but, I know we still have the newspaper. It's being kept safe - and if I ever have kids (which I doubt will happen), I know I'm going to show it to them one day.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My story is pretty similar to Moonface's, really. Like him, I was a 10-year-old going to school in the UK - and, there was nothing on the day itself, because it all happened too late in the day for anybody to be aware of it (before the age of mobile internet, none of the students or teaching staff would have had any reason to go online to find out about it).

I only found out when I got home, and put the TV on to watch CITV, as was my usual after-school routine. Sadly, there were no cartoons on this day: only shots of planes crashing into towers in fireballs, and then those towers collapsing into rubble. I thought it was pretty shocking, of course - but, since I was just a 10-year-old who wasn't directly affected by the events, I quickly moved on to other things.

The seriousness of this atrocity didn't truly hit me until the following day. There morning newspaper was, of course, completely dominated by this one story: most or all of it was dedicated to the events of the previous day, people's personal accounts, and so on. The next few school assemblies were also dedicated to 9/11 in some way - and we did a couple of writing exercises based on what had happened, what we thought should be done, and so on. Of course, I can no longer remember what I wrote (and I probably don't still have it anywhere) - but, I know we still have the newspaper. It's being kept safe - and if I ever have kids (which I doubt will happen), I know I'm going to show it to them one day.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Was avoiding this topic but it's been a long time now.

I was in 7th grade. 12 years old. I lived in the bronx. had family who worked there. family friends no longer here.

i remember my soon to be 8th grade teacher coming into our class to tell my teacher that a plane hit the tower. she was on the phone with her son who was watching the news from home. all the teachers eventually left the classrooms and we were just fucking around. no one was telling us what was going on and no one was teaching. Eventually there was a message on the PA system that everyone was to remain in their classrooms until they were picked up. I was one of the first picked up. my aunt got us because my mom was sick. my aunt who worked down there and took off to take care of my mom. my favorite aunt who should've been lost.

We walked home because they had stopped all public transportation in case of another attack. We got home and my mom announces that a tower fell. Since we weren't told anything, we didn't understand what was going on. I told my sisters to go play something and told them to tell me. yeah I was only 12 but I was the oldest sibling and basically told them that I demanded to know. they explained and I sat with my aunt the whole day. my mom didn't know anyone there but my aunt was so afraid of losing her coworkers and friends. She was crying so hard. I'm tearing up just remembering. when the news showed the second tower collapsing, she got an all time low. my mom and I couldn't calm her and with my mom being sick, there wasn't much she could do anyway.

entire time, my mom couldn't get in contact with my dad. he worked in Jersey and cell phone traffic was just ridiculous. I remember her getting through real quick for a bit and he said he was fine and not to worry. he didn't get home until the next day. They shut down the George Washington Bridge so he couldn't drive home. he stood with a coworker who took in the guys who couldn't get home because they lived over the bridge. That first night, without my dad, my aunt the way she was, and my mom now feeling sicker thanks to this, was really rough. I was 12 and taking care of everyone. Made a simple dinner. Just rice and some chicken. I remember getting praise from everyone for what I did but I didn't really have a choice. it was just... a really devastating day for everyone.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Was avoiding this topic but it's been a long time now.

I was in 7th grade. 12 years old. I lived in the bronx. had family who worked there. family friends no longer here.

i remember my soon to be 8th grade teacher coming into our class to tell my teacher that a plane hit the tower. she was on the phone with her son who was watching the news from home. all the teachers eventually left the classrooms and we were just fucking around. no one was telling us what was going on and no one was teaching. Eventually there was a message on the PA system that everyone was to remain in their classrooms until they were picked up. I was one of the first picked up. my aunt got us because my mom was sick. my aunt who worked down there and took off to take care of my mom. my favorite aunt who should've been lost.

We walked home because they had stopped all public transportation in case of another attack. We got home and my mom announces that a tower fell. Since we weren't told anything, we didn't understand what was going on. I told my sisters to go play something and told them to tell me. yeah I was only 12 but I was the oldest sibling and basically told them that I demanded to know. they explained and I sat with my aunt the whole day. my mom didn't know anyone there but my aunt was so afraid of losing her coworkers and friends. She was crying so hard. I'm tearing up just remembering. when the news showed the second tower collapsing, she got an all time low. my mom and I couldn't calm her and with my mom being sick, there wasn't much she could do anyway.

entire time, my mom couldn't get in contact with my dad. he worked in Jersey and cell phone traffic was just ridiculous. I remember her getting through real quick for a bit and he said he was fine and not to worry. he didn't get home until the next day. They shut down the George Washington Bridge so he couldn't drive home. he stood with a coworker who took in the guys who couldn't get home because they lived over the bridge. That first night, without my dad, my aunt the way she was, and my mom now feeling sicker thanks to this, was really rough. I was 12 and taking care of everyone. Made a simple dinner. Just rice and some chicken. I remember getting praise from everyone for what I did but I didn't really have a choice. it was just... a really devastating day for everyone.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 14th, 2019, 08:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I expect we had a moment in the morning assembly during the part where we always had to do a prayer. Likely said a prayer and then spent a moment in silence after it if I had to guess.

@Monocle: Jeez, that sounds really rough. I don't want to imagine how you would have managed to try and keep the boat afloat if your dad couldn't be reached or worse had happened. Sad

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 14th, 2019, 08:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I expect we had a moment in the morning assembly during the part where we always had to do a prayer. Likely said a prayer and then spent a moment in silence after it if I had to guess.

@Monocle: Jeez, that sounds really rough. I don't want to imagine how you would have managed to try and keep the boat afloat if your dad couldn't be reached or worse had happened. Sad
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you for sharing, Monocle. I'm sure it's been tough dealing with that memory for quite some time now, especially judging from how you told it. Sad

How does your family cope on this day each year, out of curiosity?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Thank you for sharing, Monocle. I'm sure it's been tough dealing with that memory for quite some time now, especially judging from how you told it. Sad

How does your family cope on this day each year, out of curiosity?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Yeah I never really thought about how bad it would be if he didn't come home. I know I was one of the lucky ones.

My aunt's memory is failing honestly. There are times that she goes to the supermarket alone and forgets why she was there and ends up calling her husband or son to pick her up. If they can't be reached, she'll panic and breakdown. Dunno if this is a result of the 9/11 trauma honestly. She doesn't react any particular way anymore. First few years were fucking rough. She wasn't able to work. My mom is fine. She has always been able to adapt quickly enough and she doesn't let it affect her, or at least doesn't show it. Aside from not being able to come home, my dad wasn't really affected at all. my sisters couldn't give a shit. they were younger and kept away from it on that day and honestly they can be heartless af regardless. I try not to think about it. I avoid the news regularly but definitely actively avoid it on that day. Wouldn't say I was traumatized but I'm perfectly without stirring up those memories every year.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Yeah I never really thought about how bad it would be if he didn't come home. I know I was one of the lucky ones.

My aunt's memory is failing honestly. There are times that she goes to the supermarket alone and forgets why she was there and ends up calling her husband or son to pick her up. If they can't be reached, she'll panic and breakdown. Dunno if this is a result of the 9/11 trauma honestly. She doesn't react any particular way anymore. First few years were fucking rough. She wasn't able to work. My mom is fine. She has always been able to adapt quickly enough and she doesn't let it affect her, or at least doesn't show it. Aside from not being able to come home, my dad wasn't really affected at all. my sisters couldn't give a shit. they were younger and kept away from it on that day and honestly they can be heartless af regardless. I try not to think about it. I avoid the news regularly but definitely actively avoid it on that day. Wouldn't say I was traumatized but I'm perfectly without stirring up those memories every year.
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
Horrendous. I remember seeing it on the tv...couldn't believe it. Still brings me to tears today. All those poor people...just terrible.. Cry
[Image: b6q5k.png]

“monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes,they win”

Stephen King.

https://www.friendlychatting.co.uk
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
Horrendous. I remember seeing it on the tv...couldn't believe it. Still brings me to tears today. All those poor people...just terrible.. Cry
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was in 5th grade doing a project of some sort (my topic was on the original Xbox console release in a few months time).

and my teacher got a phone call about it as her son was actually supposed to be in that very building that day for work. She started crying and turned on the TV.

Once she saw it on the television, she turned it off (she didn't want to have us to see it) and then told us to wait in the classroom as she walked to the principal's office to see what to do next.

Class was let out and we were sent home.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was in 5th grade doing a project of some sort (my topic was on the original Xbox console release in a few months time).

and my teacher got a phone call about it as her son was actually supposed to be in that very building that day for work. She started crying and turned on the TV.

Once she saw it on the television, she turned it off (she didn't want to have us to see it) and then told us to wait in the classroom as she walked to the principal's office to see what to do next.

Class was let out and we were sent home.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 13th, 2022, 03:22 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Was her son actually there that day or did he turn out to be one of the lucky few who wasn't there that day?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Was her son actually there that day or did he turn out to be one of the lucky few who wasn't there that day?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 13th, 2022, 06:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
He wasn't there. He slept in and was on his way there when it happened.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 13th, 2022, 06:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
He wasn't there. He slept in and was on his way there when it happened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's Something You'd Like To Experience? Moonface 7 1,141 May 12th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  What's Something You'd Never Do or Want to Experience Again? Moonface 17 3,608 Jan 24th, 2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Moonface