I am thou, thou art I | Karo
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What got you interested in Persona/SMT in the first place?

Also, what classes are you taking this upcoming semester? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What got you interested in Persona/SMT in the first place?

Also, what classes are you taking this upcoming semester? Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think Cricket got me into it but I forget exactly how.

Two art history classes (Baroque art & post war art) and two painting classes (painting 3 & figure painting) if I am recalling correctly Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I think Cricket got me into it but I forget exactly how.

Two art history classes (Baroque art & post war art) and two painting classes (painting 3 & figure painting) if I am recalling correctly Gasp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What degree you going for again? I'm just finding it odd you have those two history courses because I just had two regular Art History courses and that was all I needed, and I didn't even see a choice for specific history like what you have there. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What degree you going for again? I'm just finding it odd you have those two history courses because I just had two regular Art History courses and that was all I needed, and I didn't even see a choice for specific history like what you have there. Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going for Printing, Drawing, and Painting and that apparently required three ARH courses I took one, but I failed one last term so I'm taking two now to finish that up, but assuming I pass all of these I should be done with that!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going for Printing, Drawing, and Painting and that apparently required three ARH courses I took one, but I failed one last term so I'm taking two now to finish that up, but assuming I pass all of these I should be done with that!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. I guess maybe you have to take more since those mediums have actual history, whereas Graphic Design isn't exactly a historical art movement. Tongue

Are your classes all online this semester by the way? Mine where meant to be on campus but one of them has already announced it's going remote due to Covid. Rolleyes

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. I guess maybe you have to take more since those mediums have actual history, whereas Graphic Design isn't exactly a historical art movement. Tongue

Are your classes all online this semester by the way? Mine where meant to be on campus but one of them has already announced it's going remote due to Covid. Rolleyes
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not that I know of, but if the campus shut down i'm sure some of them will move to zoom, but we will have to see how it goes. :O
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not that I know of, but if the campus shut down i'm sure some of them will move to zoom, but we will have to see how it goes. :O
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you had to take any classes remotely and if so, what do you think of remote learning compared to in-person?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you had to take any classes remotely and if so, what do you think of remote learning compared to in-person?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I definitely have and it honestly kinda sucks for some classes more than others. I do like not having to be driven in, but there are certain classes where I feel like it has a negative effect on your performance cause you might be doing something wrong, but the professor can't catch it because they aren't seeing what your doing live. This was more of a problem during the time where every class moved to remote.

History classes it has been fine doing the only problem is you have to keep track of the schedule and do the studying yourself if you don't study you will be in a lot of trouble when the test pop up and your rushing to studying what you can! x,x
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I definitely have and it honestly kinda sucks for some classes more than others. I do like not having to be driven in, but there are certain classes where I feel like it has a negative effect on your performance cause you might be doing something wrong, but the professor can't catch it because they aren't seeing what your doing live. This was more of a problem during the time where every class moved to remote.

History classes it has been fine doing the only problem is you have to keep track of the schedule and do the studying yourself if you don't study you will be in a lot of trouble when the test pop up and your rushing to studying what you can! x,x
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, my drawing teacher said she tried one time to make her class remote, and it was an absolute nightmare even for her, because trying to grade drawings through a screen is impossible to do accurately due to the lack of detail. That then results in her being unable to properly determine where a student is doing well or poorly in their drawings because she can't try and see what they may have done with things like shading to give advice on how to better achieve an effect they were trying to attain.

My art history class is like this right now. The teacher is basically just giving us pointers on how to properly dissect artworks to describe them effectively, but we have to learn the course content mostly ourselves through online means.

Assuming you're aiming to get a job in your major, or even if you end up getting something else, do you plan to try staying in Florida or would you move elsewhere?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, my drawing teacher said she tried one time to make her class remote, and it was an absolute nightmare even for her, because trying to grade drawings through a screen is impossible to do accurately due to the lack of detail. That then results in her being unable to properly determine where a student is doing well or poorly in their drawings because she can't try and see what they may have done with things like shading to give advice on how to better achieve an effect they were trying to attain.

My art history class is like this right now. The teacher is basically just giving us pointers on how to properly dissect artworks to describe them effectively, but we have to learn the course content mostly ourselves through online means.

Assuming you're aiming to get a job in your major, or even if you end up getting something else, do you plan to try staying in Florida or would you move elsewhere?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly haven't thought that far ahead my parents mention I really should be figuring out what exactly I am aiming for, but I just hope it'll be something that I can enjoy doing. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly haven't thought that far ahead my parents mention I really should be figuring out what exactly I am aiming for, but I just hope it'll be something that I can enjoy doing. Gasp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. I wasn't sure if maybe you were like some of my other friends who just knew they wanted to get out of Florida before deciding anything else. XD

Do you think you'd ever do a Twitch stream again or has the interest in doing any of those for fun dropped off entirely?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. I wasn't sure if maybe you were like some of my other friends who just knew they wanted to get out of Florida before deciding anything else. XD

Do you think you'd ever do a Twitch stream again or has the interest in doing any of those for fun dropped off entirely?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I kinda feel like no matter where I go I'd probably just be meh about it, I of course have thought about leaving the USA, but I"m not sure how valid of an option that is and I'll admit I haven't done enough research to really decide a good place to move too.

I kinda feel like if I moved to anyother English speaking country nothing would really change except dialetic, but I could get a neat new accent that isn't like the crumby American one.

Oh I still have interest in streaming just haven't been in the mood and I'd like to do more voice training first, but we shall see I could make a comeback sometime this year. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I kinda feel like no matter where I go I'd probably just be meh about it, I of course have thought about leaving the USA, but I"m not sure how valid of an option that is and I'll admit I haven't done enough research to really decide a good place to move too.

I kinda feel like if I moved to anyother English speaking country nothing would really change except dialetic, but I could get a neat new accent that isn't like the crumby American one.

Oh I still have interest in streaming just haven't been in the mood and I'd like to do more voice training first, but we shall see I could make a comeback sometime this year. Gasp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well what would change if you moved anywhere is the quality of living. For example some places might be cheaper to live in, others might offer better things like vacation, healthcare, maternity leave, etc. England for example has better public transport than the US does, where if you lack a car you're basically doomed to a painful experience trying to get anywhere.

More voice training? So you've done some in the past?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well what would change if you moved anywhere is the quality of living. For example some places might be cheaper to live in, others might offer better things like vacation, healthcare, maternity leave, etc. England for example has better public transport than the US does, where if you lack a car you're basically doomed to a painful experience trying to get anywhere.

More voice training? So you've done some in the past?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
We do have deadly subway trains that random murder hobos can push you into to get rid of you which is always a good time! Grin

Yes, but only briefly I really need to dedicate myself to it. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
We do have deadly subway trains that random murder hobos can push you into to get rid of you which is always a good time! Grin

Yes, but only briefly I really need to dedicate myself to it. Gasp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, you heard about that? Apparently that sort of thing has been happening more often around the world because I saw a lot of references to other incidents when that one was reported. I wonder if it would really be feasible in England since our subway trains have what we call a death pit which is designed to protect people who fall off the platform. The only risk is if you hit the center rail you'll likely fry because that's the high voltage rail.

So what's your hope for voice training? I've only ever known it used for like singing or maybe voice acting but not for just casual type use.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, you heard about that? Apparently that sort of thing has been happening more often around the world because I saw a lot of references to other incidents when that one was reported. I wonder if it would really be feasible in England since our subway trains have what we call a death pit which is designed to protect people who fall off the platform. The only risk is if you hit the center rail you'll likely fry because that's the high voltage rail.

So what's your hope for voice training? I've only ever known it used for like singing or maybe voice acting but not for just casual type use.