Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, I must wish you a Happy Birthday too, Yuri. Enjoy what you can. =3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
11PM, there's still time! Happiest of birthdays young lad, and welcome to the 27 club! I mean.... congrats on being 27? There's no real nice way of putting it, is there? ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
11PM, there's still time! Happiest of birthdays young lad, and welcome to the 27 club! I mean.... congrats on being 27? There's no real nice way of putting it, is there? ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! Smile I had a nice day yesterday!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! Smile I had a nice day yesterday!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
How's school been going for you?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
How's school been going for you?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The best way to describe it is....I was panicing at the end of last term so I felt kinda tired at the end of it, but that was just due to my own failure of my time management skills. I luckily did pass everything so its going, and I'm hoping this term to not be in that position at the end of this term. :O
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The best way to describe it is....I was panicing at the end of last term so I felt kinda tired at the end of it, but that was just due to my own failure of my time management skills. I luckily did pass everything so its going, and I'm hoping this term to not be in that position at the end of this term. :O
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Explains your silence during the winter break I guess, since I knew you wasn't doing classes at that point. Tongue
I totally didn't miss you or anything...

I'd try to give advice but I don't know what classes you're taking to really know if what I would say without that knowledge will apply well. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Explains your silence during the winter break I guess, since I knew you wasn't doing classes at that point. Tongue
I totally didn't miss you or anything...

I'd try to give advice but I don't know what classes you're taking to really know if what I would say without that knowledge will apply well. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I literally just vegged out and watched anime and read manga it was quite enjoyable Moony....but then it was like literally next year and class started again!

Well last year and this year it mostly drawing, painting, and print making classes until I finish currently i'm taking painting 2, figue drawing 2, Art History some date-other date, and Intgalio print making and their all really neat classes and I can say I enjoy them, but after all the classes throughout the week I'm like, "I need a break" but then I'm just slowly trying to keep up with everything and its a mess so this time I'm going to try to stay on top of everything.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I literally just vegged out and watched anime and read manga it was quite enjoyable Moony....but then it was like literally next year and class started again!

Well last year and this year it mostly drawing, painting, and print making classes until I finish currently i'm taking painting 2, figue drawing 2, Art History some date-other date, and Intgalio print making and their all really neat classes and I can say I enjoy them, but after all the classes throughout the week I'm like, "I need a break" but then I'm just slowly trying to keep up with everything and its a mess so this time I'm going to try to stay on top of everything.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, art stuff is hard since I've not really had classes like that yet and I don't want to consult my younger self for advice from my England college days. ROFL
@ShiraNoMai should have something useful though.

What anime and manga did you watch/read?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, art stuff is hard since I've not really had classes like that yet and I don't want to consult my younger self for advice from my England college days. ROFL
@ShiraNoMai should have something useful though.

What anime and manga did you watch/read?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I actually rewatched Death Note and you know I don't really think its that deep a sociopathic teenager that thinks he just so morally high decide to go on a murder spree because he thinks he better than criminal, and doesn't really consider the innocent that might be among them, but he slowly get even more sociopathic killing people he knows and anybody that dares challenge him. L is also a selfish guy that just want to solve stuff for the most of it and I kinda question whether he does it because it the right thing or just because it seemed like a challenge to him. Oh and I have a major complaint where the manga says, "Kira reduced the crime rates" when I'm kinda like....we already have that its called the "Death Penalty" and that is slowly falling out favor which I consider that a good thing.

Overall I still enjoyed watching it and was engaged, but I find part of it premise to be pretty silly coming at it from a more grown up perspective.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I actually rewatched Death Note and you know I don't really think its that deep a sociopathic teenager that thinks he just so morally high decide to go on a murder spree because he thinks he better than criminal, and doesn't really consider the innocent that might be among them, but he slowly get even more sociopathic killing people he knows and anybody that dares challenge him. L is also a selfish guy that just want to solve stuff for the most of it and I kinda question whether he does it because it the right thing or just because it seemed like a challenge to him. Oh and I have a major complaint where the manga says, "Kira reduced the crime rates" when I'm kinda like....we already have that its called the "Death Penalty" and that is slowly falling out favor which I consider that a good thing.

Overall I still enjoyed watching it and was engaged, but I find part of it premise to be pretty silly coming at it from a more grown up perspective.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In Death Note things like the death penalty don't deter people because it relies on them being caught or even placed into death row. Light brings the crime rate down because everyone realises they can die at any moment if he discovers them, and they have no clue how they get found. It's the fear of instant punishment that doesn't require even being arrested that gets the rates down.

L probably does do what he does for fun to some degree. I'm sure he takes it seriously but he doesn't do the job just to solve crimes but to solve puzzling crimes. His successor likely catches Light because they're in it just for justice and not for enjoyment.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
In Death Note things like the death penalty don't deter people because it relies on them being caught or even placed into death row. Light brings the crime rate down because everyone realises they can die at any moment if he discovers them, and they have no clue how they get found. It's the fear of instant punishment that doesn't require even being arrested that gets the rates down.

L probably does do what he does for fun to some degree. I'm sure he takes it seriously but he doesn't do the job just to solve crimes but to solve puzzling crimes. His successor likely catches Light because they're in it just for justice and not for enjoyment.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly do question whether this fear of "imminent death" would really change the crime rate any because I feel like the type of people that would commit violent crimes tend to not be the type of person that considers their actions, but maybe it could affect the crime rate of non-violent crime? Either way Kira is a just sociopathic serial killer who is dead wrong imo. Eh You know this did get me thinking what about internet piracy, or drugs? Their technically crime, but society itself doesn't seem to completely agree that these are "bad things" unless your a business or your the government trying to arrest people. Gasp Do you think they were included in Kira's victims? Hmm
:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I honestly do question whether this fear of "imminent death" would really change the crime rate any because I feel like the type of people that would commit violent crimes tend to not be the type of person that considers their actions, but maybe it could affect the crime rate of non-violent crime? Either way Kira is a just sociopathic serial killer who is dead wrong imo. Eh You know this did get me thinking what about internet piracy, or drugs? Their technically crime, but society itself doesn't seem to completely agree that these are "bad things" unless your a business or your the government trying to arrest people. Gasp Do you think they were included in Kira's victims? Hmm
:
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
From what I recall he went for people who thought they were untouchable at first, then expanded to just anyone who opposed him. Criminals don't necessarily think of the consequences of their actions or tell themselves maybe they can get away with it, but when they know they could just die at a moments notice even for crimes not worthy of the death penalty I'd imagine it would deter them. I think the lesson is not whether there will be consequences, but rather how confirmed they are to happen and how dire they are.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
From what I recall he went for people who thought they were untouchable at first, then expanded to just anyone who opposed him. Criminals don't necessarily think of the consequences of their actions or tell themselves maybe they can get away with it, but when they know they could just die at a moments notice even for crimes not worthy of the death penalty I'd imagine it would deter them. I think the lesson is not whether there will be consequences, but rather how confirmed they are to happen and how dire they are.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats true there could be crime rate going down, but I do question whether the violent offenders would stop I mean it could give them pause, either way don't think the death penalty is really a good solution to the crime problem I'd rather see people be carefully and fully reformed instead of locked up forever because we don't have the resources or the time to do it..but then there the question of who is it worth trying to reform and who isn't? Which honestly probably comes to the individual themselves. Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats true there could be crime rate going down, but I do question whether the violent offenders would stop I mean it could give them pause, either way don't think the death penalty is really a good solution to the crime problem I'd rather see people be carefully and fully reformed instead of locked up forever because we don't have the resources or the time to do it..but then there the question of who is it worth trying to reform and who isn't? Which honestly probably comes to the individual themselves. Hmm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I would say anyone who hasn't done an absolutely heinous crime could be reformed. Murder is a tough one because you took another life so why should you keep yours or even have freedom, but if they're going to be released one day then reform attempts should be made otherwise how does anyone expect them not to just commit more crime?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I would say anyone who hasn't done an absolutely heinous crime could be reformed. Murder is a tough one because you took another life so why should you keep yours or even have freedom, but if they're going to be released one day then reform attempts should be made otherwise how does anyone expect them not to just commit more crime?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like any non-violent crime you could say this person can be reformed and be put back into society without re offending, but with violent crime it get really difficulty and there isn't really an easy answer depending on the severity and intention of the perpetrator and honestly the people that write this code have a really difficult job to do. I feel like America could really use some criminal justice reform and for the whole deal about drugs to be relooked at.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like any non-violent crime you could say this person can be reformed and be put back into society without re offending, but with violent crime it get really difficulty and there isn't really an easy answer depending on the severity and intention of the perpetrator and honestly the people that write this code have a really difficult job to do. I feel like America could really use some criminal justice reform and for the whole deal about drugs to be relooked at.