I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh no! I never actually finished it I got burnt out and put it down and then picked it back up again. Not because it was a bad game or an uninteresting story or anything I just felt burnt out and never continued it.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh no! I never actually finished it I got burnt out and put it down and then picked it back up again. Not because it was a bad game or an uninteresting story or anything I just felt burnt out and never continued it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Aww, was it the game that burnt you out or something else? Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Aww, was it the game that burnt you out or something else? Sad
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it was the game it felt like a pretty long game really.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it was the game it felt like a pretty long game really.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It is quite long. I think even just doing the story without any of the side content at all comes close to 20 hours or something. The only way it would be faster is if you played on Story Mode, since then the encounters are drastically toned down and so you'd get through encounters faster, but that just depends on whether you want to experience the story yourself first hand over just reading/watching it.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It is quite long. I think even just doing the story without any of the side content at all comes close to 20 hours or something. The only way it would be faster is if you played on Story Mode, since then the encounters are drastically toned down and so you'd get through encounters faster, but that just depends on whether you want to experience the story yourself first hand over just reading/watching it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I guess you asked me privately on Discord or PM, but I just wanted to let you know that the therapist I see does take referrals so if you ever want to try her out you can do so. Without any insurance it would be $85 an hour. Wink

To give you a question too though (other than me questioning you in UCT about DbD), I saw you've been playing Crusader Kings 3 a bit recently. Did you just get into that game or did you first play it a while ago?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I guess you asked me privately on Discord or PM, but I just wanted to let you know that the therapist I see does take referrals so if you ever want to try her out you can do so. Without any insurance it would be $85 an hour. Wink

To give you a question too though (other than me questioning you in UCT about DbD), I saw you've been playing Crusader Kings 3 a bit recently. Did you just get into that game or did you first play it a while ago?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds like a lot for me currently, but thank you for letting me know. Gasp

I actually preordered it on launch day i started playing Crusader Kings 2 when it became free on steam and got all the DLC and after that I started my quest to slowly work through all the achievements in CK3 its pretty time consuming though.!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds like a lot for me currently, but thank you for letting me know. Gasp

I actually preordered it on launch day i started playing Crusader Kings 2 when it became free on steam and got all the DLC and after that I started my quest to slowly work through all the achievements in CK3 its pretty time consuming though.!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What year do you prefer to start in in CK3?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What year do you prefer to start in in CK3?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I tend to go for the earliest start date because I'm like, I want the most amount of time for the in game calender...but truthfully I usually just start a new game before the end date rendering my choice really silly. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I tend to go for the earliest start date because I'm like, I want the most amount of time for the in game calender...but truthfully I usually just start a new game before the end date rendering my choice really silly. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you managed to reach the end date in any of your games then? XD And how come you tend to start a new game early? Is it because you get bored of the current game or did you screw something up? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you managed to reach the end date in any of your games then? XD And how come you tend to start a new game early? Is it because you get bored of the current game or did you screw something up? Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well normally I play the file until I finish an achievement once I do that I don't really feel like continuing even though...I'm basically starting from scratch each time.

Now why do I go for these achievements? No idea! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well normally I play the file until I finish an achievement once I do that I don't really feel like continuing even though...I'm basically starting from scratch each time.

Now why do I go for these achievements? No idea! Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the hardest achievement you've earned in the game so far?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's the hardest achievement you've earned in the game so far?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably the where did they go achievement but that is actually being removed this patch basically all four survivors have to escape through the hatch which is really hard unless you actually have a team of four people. This basically means I had to get really lucky with the killer being AFK so nobody is panicking and that we get lucky enough to have a key or find a key in the trial and then you have ot somehow communicate to your team mates that you have the key and we should go for the achievement.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably the where did they go achievement but that is actually being removed this patch basically all four survivors have to escape through the hatch which is really hard unless you actually have a team of four people. This basically means I had to get really lucky with the killer being AFK so nobody is panicking and that we get lucky enough to have a key or find a key in the trial and then you have ot somehow communicate to your team mates that you have the key and we should go for the achievement.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 29th, 2021, 05:52 PM)Karo Wrote:
I was asking specifically what the hardest achievement is in CK3 rather than any game you've played, but I do appreciate finding out that a DbD achievement is being removed because I wasn't aware of that. Is that the only achievement they're removing or are there others such as those linked to any of the Stranger Things characters?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 29th, 2021, 05:52 PM)Karo Wrote:
I was asking specifically what the hardest achievement is in CK3 rather than any game you've played, but I do appreciate finding out that a DbD achievement is being removed because I wasn't aware of that. Is that the only achievement they're removing or are there others such as those linked to any of the Stranger Things characters?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy Birthday @Karo! I hope it's a good one! Grin

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Happy Birthday @Karo! I hope it's a good one! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, a very Happy Birthday to you Karo! Did anything for it? Even if you haven't done much may the day still be relaxing.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, a very Happy Birthday to you Karo! Did anything for it? Even if you haven't done much may the day still be relaxing.