I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Is this the, "Holy light will guide us" game? If so I do remember it and I also remember the holy vagina will guide us.

If you do want to play an MMO I do recommend FFXIV, but you might not ever come back.....if you thought MapleStory was bad............try playing the award warning Heavensward expansion and not getting addicted to FFXIV? I think that impossible!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Is this the, "Holy light will guide us" game? If so I do remember it and I also remember the holy vagina will guide us.

If you do want to play an MMO I do recommend FFXIV, but you might not ever come back.....if you thought MapleStory was bad............try playing the award warning Heavensward expansion and not getting addicted to FFXIV? I think that impossible!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 17th, 2022, 03:51 PM)Karo Wrote:

Yes it is that game. I forgot about that quote until you reminded me of it again. XD
I can't remember how either of us discovered the game though. Hmm

I don't know if I'd ever want to pour time into an MMO of any type nowadays. Especially since I would be concerned about neglecting other things because of being addicted to it or distracted by it with my ADD. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 17th, 2022, 03:51 PM)Karo Wrote:

Yes it is that game. I forgot about that quote until you reminded me of it again. XD
I can't remember how either of us discovered the game though. Hmm

I don't know if I'd ever want to pour time into an MMO of any type nowadays. Especially since I would be concerned about neglecting other things because of being addicted to it or distracted by it with my ADD. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So after seeing your excitement for the DbD dating sim, if you could have a dating game set in any other game universes, what would you pick?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So after seeing your excitement for the DbD dating sim, if you could have a dating game set in any other game universes, what would you pick?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I don't really know? The fact that DbD has a dating sim is just so wild I love it! I guess of the top of my head I'd pick Final Fantasy? I think it would be a big market and Square Enix has done weird thing before. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I don't really know? The fact that DbD has a dating sim is just so wild I love it! I guess of the top of my head I'd pick Final Fantasy? I think it would be a big market and Square Enix has done weird thing before. Gasp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2022, 02:42 AM)Karo Wrote:
Dating Cloud in a dress would be the only correct option in such a game. Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 5th, 2022, 02:42 AM)Karo Wrote:
Dating Cloud in a dress would be the only correct option in such a game. Whistle
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Don't know how I didn't think of this last time I posted, but considering your excitement for "Hooked on You" I guess you've played at least one dating simulator before, so which one out of any you've played is your favourite? @Karo

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Don't know how I didn't think of this last time I posted, but considering your excitement for "Hooked on You" I guess you've played at least one dating simulator before, so which one out of any you've played is your favourite? @Karo
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
When you get your freedom to express your gender, well, freely, at some point in your life, what will be the most gender-affirming thing you will do? Smile (Going out in a cute outfit, getting your nails painted, etc)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
When you get your freedom to express your gender, well, freely, at some point in your life, what will be the most gender-affirming thing you will do? Smile (Going out in a cute outfit, getting your nails painted, etc)
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I've played a few, but I wouldn't say I really have a favorite?

@ShiraNoMai That is an excellent question and I love it! I think it would honestly be a tie between the physical changes and clothes? Honestly I think all of it will be pretty affirming to me and I'm looking forward to that! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

@ShiraNoMai That is an excellent question and I love it! I think it would honestly be a tie between the physical changes and clothes? Honestly I think all of it will be pretty affirming to me and I'm looking forward to that! Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 24th, 2022, 08:10 PM)Karo Wrote:
Ever played any you didn't like?

Also to carry on from Shira's question, if you were to paint your nails what color(s) would you probably go with?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 24th, 2022, 08:10 PM)Karo Wrote:
Ever played any you didn't like?

Also to carry on from Shira's question, if you were to paint your nails what color(s) would you probably go with?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not that I can remember? It honestly been a while since I actually played one. Gasp

Probably a pink or blue? I think those would be a nice color. Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not that I can remember? It honestly been a while since I actually played one. Gasp

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 25th, 2022, 07:21 PM)Karo Wrote:
Go for purple and blue to represent the UG colors. Cool *shot*

Do you think you'd ever dye your hair a different color?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 25th, 2022, 07:21 PM)Karo Wrote:
Go for purple and blue to represent the UG colors. Cool *shot*

Do you think you'd ever dye your hair a different color?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yes! I would love to do that! Though honestly probably natural hair colors and nothing too colorful unless it was a wig then I don't think I'd mind?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yes! I would love to do that! Though honestly probably natural hair colors and nothing too colorful unless it was a wig then I don't think I'd mind?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting. Personally I think any color can actually work quite well ever since my class last semester where my art teacher had her hair dyed a different color every few weeks, with some of her choices being blue, white, and green. XD
Since you mentioned wearing a wig, I assume you would consider a shorter hair style so it's easier to hide it under the wig? Or would you only have it short while intending to use a wig and longer any time outside that desire?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting. Personally I think any color can actually work quite well ever since my class last semester where my art teacher had her hair dyed a different color every few weeks, with some of her choices being blue, white, and green. XD
Since you mentioned wearing a wig, I assume you would consider a shorter hair style so it's easier to hide it under the wig? Or would you only have it short while intending to use a wig and longer any time outside that desire?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I'm not quite sure yet about wigs? As I really haven't had any experience with trying them, but I don't think you necessarily have to have short hair to use them? It probably would make them easier.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I'm not quite sure yet about wigs? As I really haven't had any experience with trying them, but I don't think you necessarily have to have short hair to use them? It probably would make them easier.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I've asked this one before; how did you find Lucy Pyre on Twitter/Twitch? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I've asked this one before; how did you find Lucy Pyre on Twitter/Twitch? Tongue