Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Belated Birthday, Yuri. Hope finals are going well or will go well if it hasn't started just yet. Monday for a birthday though, dang if only it was Sunday.

Annoyed with myself I missed it yesterday as I repeatedly told myself it's always three days after Moony's, yet still didn't come online. Hope you had a good day.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Belated Birthday, Yuri. Hope finals are going well or will go well if it hasn't started just yet. Monday for a birthday though, dang if only it was Sunday.

Annoyed with myself I missed it yesterday as I repeatedly told myself it's always three days after Moony's, yet still didn't come online. Hope you had a good day.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thank you EL! Monday for a birthday was pretty strange for me usually it isn't a Monday or at least doesn't usually fall on one. Finals for me starts the week after next. I'm going to have to work hard for it!

Its okay and I did! Sometimes you don't have enough energy to get on after work. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thank you EL! Monday for a birthday was pretty strange for me usually it isn't a Monday or at least doesn't usually fall on one. Finals for me starts the week after next. I'm going to have to work hard for it!

Its okay and I did! Sometimes you don't have enough energy to get on after work. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Holy crap, I missed Yuri's birfday? FORGIVE ME, KOHAI! I didn't mean to not notice you!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Holy crap, I missed Yuri's birfday? FORGIVE ME, KOHAI! I didn't mean to not notice you!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Sorry for being late but Happy Birthday Yuri! Did you do or get anything? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Sorry for being late but Happy Birthday Yuri! Did you do or get anything? Smile
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You were late for mine, so now I'm late for yours! Nah, it's more I did remember (as I do every year) but I always forget to actually mention it to the person. One of those things where you think "Oh yeah it's that thing!" then get distracted in that moment from actually acting on doing something and then it's forever abandoned.

Anyway hope you had a good day and are enjoying this probable break between classes to enjoy yourself Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You were late for mine, so now I'm late for yours! Nah, it's more I did remember (as I do every year) but I always forget to actually mention it to the person. One of those things where you think "Oh yeah it's that thing!" then get distracted in that moment from actually acting on doing something and then it's forever abandoned.

Anyway hope you had a good day and are enjoying this probable break between classes to enjoy yourself Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Its okay don't be sorry we get busy and stuff, but it really makes me happy that you all remembered Smile Definitely makes my day! As for what I did with my birthday basically I just had a nice family birthday it was nice to have everyone around and I really enjoyed my cake.

For my birthday I actually got Let's Go PIkachu from my auntie and I've been really enjoying that. Smile My parents got me three mangas so that was nice. Oh and for my birthday I made Moral COmpass Cricket Thingy play One Hour ONe LIfe with me and his opinion of it was like, "I can see how you'd enjoy it, but its not for me" which is kinda what I expected, but I did appreciate him trying it!

I actually was and I"m kinda panicing right before finals and one of the bullshity thing ever happened so I'm taking an American Sign Language course because I have to take a language and I didn't want to do Spanish and due to my own incompetence with studying I really haven't been practicing it but! I've been getting the homework score done and I manage to pass project 1 and project 2, but my actual knowledge of the language is pretty crappy, but due to me doing a good performance which was basically you acted out with gesture, expression and, sign language a children's book I basically pushed my score high enough where I can legit fail the final and pass the class.

My math I tend to get left behind, and will probably have to retake but my public speaking and Biology courses are pretty good I'm nearing the end of my AA which is nice taking me a long time, but I"m getting it done! Honestly I just get overwhelmed and don't manage my time well to the point like I don't really do anything until the time limit is up, but I really gotta go about changing that.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Its okay don't be sorry we get busy and stuff, but it really makes me happy that you all remembered Smile Definitely makes my day! As for what I did with my birthday basically I just had a nice family birthday it was nice to have everyone around and I really enjoyed my cake.

For my birthday I actually got Let's Go PIkachu from my auntie and I've been really enjoying that. Smile My parents got me three mangas so that was nice. Oh and for my birthday I made Moral COmpass Cricket Thingy play One Hour ONe LIfe with me and his opinion of it was like, "I can see how you'd enjoy it, but its not for me" which is kinda what I expected, but I did appreciate him trying it!

I actually was and I"m kinda panicing right before finals and one of the bullshity thing ever happened so I'm taking an American Sign Language course because I have to take a language and I didn't want to do Spanish and due to my own incompetence with studying I really haven't been practicing it but! I've been getting the homework score done and I manage to pass project 1 and project 2, but my actual knowledge of the language is pretty crappy, but due to me doing a good performance which was basically you acted out with gesture, expression and, sign language a children's book I basically pushed my score high enough where I can legit fail the final and pass the class.

My math I tend to get left behind, and will probably have to retake but my public speaking and Biology courses are pretty good I'm nearing the end of my AA which is nice taking me a long time, but I"m getting it done! Honestly I just get overwhelmed and don't manage my time well to the point like I don't really do anything until the time limit is up, but I really gotta go about changing that.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Glad to hear you had a great birthday, and got a game I continue to desire from afar. Surprised you didn't get Let's Go Eevee, actually LOL What kind of cake, if you don't mind me asking?

What you're experiencing is normal, dude. Every college kid procrastinates and waits til the very last minute (literally, in some cases) to do shit to see if they can get away with it without an extenuating consequence. I'm so proud of you getting as far as you have ^_^ Seems at this rate, you and Moony will be doing your bachelors together ROFL
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Glad to hear you had a great birthday, and got a game I continue to desire from afar. Surprised you didn't get Let's Go Eevee, actually LOL What kind of cake, if you don't mind me asking?

What you're experiencing is normal, dude. Every college kid procrastinates and waits til the very last minute (literally, in some cases) to do shit to see if they can get away with it without an extenuating consequence. I'm so proud of you getting as far as you have ^_^ Seems at this rate, you and Moony will be doing your bachelors together ROFL
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hey Yuri what is your favorite Digimon season? More specifically what did you think about Digimon Savers and the relationship between Marcus and Agumon?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Hey Yuri what is your favorite Digimon season? More specifically what did you think about Digimon Savers and the relationship between Marcus and Agumon?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yuri, I request for you to return to your previous avatar.

I am being half serious and half kidding. I implore you to take my joking side though. LOL

As a more serious question: is he a male version of Mercy, or a male Overwatch character dressed in Mercy's costume?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

I am being half serious and half kidding. I implore you to take my joking side though. LOL

As a more serious question: is he a male version of Mercy, or a male Overwatch character dressed in Mercy's costume?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 6th, 2018, 02:43 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Stop being silly Cricket! Hmmm I think between what you've told me i probably wouldn't like it all that much o.o 

(Dec 6th, 2018, 12:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I think its supposed to be male Mercy but I didn't track down the image source. I just found it and said "yep!"
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 6th, 2018, 02:43 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Stop being silly Cricket! Hmmm I think between what you've told me i probably wouldn't like it all that much o.o 

(Dec 6th, 2018, 12:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I think its supposed to be male Mercy but I didn't track down the image source. I just found it and said "yep!"
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
What do you think of the new Mercy skin? I think it's pretty cool, I'm tempted to buy it.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
What do you think of the new Mercy skin? I think it's pretty cool, I'm tempted to buy it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm actually pretty sure I haven't seen it yet! Alright just googled it and it looks so cool! I might actually buy it myself, but I am still hoping for a pink mercy skin!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm actually pretty sure I haven't seen it yet! Alright just googled it and it looks so cool! I might actually buy it myself, but I am still hoping for a pink mercy skin!
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
They had a Tracer and Genji one last year, that they haven't put back on the store yet. They should for all of those skins, also the special addition Ana, and D.VA ones they did too.
I heard a rumor that the Demon Hunter Sombra skin will be for everyone during the next Halloween event, I sure hope so!

What are your career goals?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
They had a Tracer and Genji one last year, that they haven't put back on the store yet. They should for all of those skins, also the special addition Ana, and D.VA ones they did too.
I heard a rumor that the Demon Hunter Sombra skin will be for everyone during the next Halloween event, I sure hope so!

What are your career goals?
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you have any plans to move any time soon? Smile
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you have any plans to move any time soon? Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really...but university is legitmately coming up very shortly so I might be moving to a dorm I'm not exactly sure what going to happen, but I really do need to make up my mind quite soon and figure out a good plan.

Since I'm in an AC mood memories of the intro to Animal Crossing came to my mind:
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really...but university is legitmately coming up very shortly so I might be moving to a dorm I'm not exactly sure what going to happen, but I really do need to make up my mind quite soon and figure out a good plan.

Since I'm in an AC mood memories of the intro to Animal Crossing came to my mind: