lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
So are you excited for the move as it draws ever closer?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
(Aug 9th, 2018, 02:21 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
My dude..I'm already here. Whistle
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 16th, 2018, 06:39 AM)chloe Wrote:

How did it go? How are you digging the new state?

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 16th, 2018, 06:39 AM)chloe Wrote:

Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 16th, 2018, 02:36 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
It took me a good week to drive out here, to begn with. XD I'm glad to be here atmo. I've been out here before, so I love it. I'm glad that I can finally stick around for longer then a month tbh. I plan to personal message a few new friends I've made & have a meet & greet with them. I'm so hyped!
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 16th, 2018, 02:36 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
It took me a good week to drive out here, to begn with. XD I'm glad to be here atmo. I've been out here before, so I love it. I'm glad that I can finally stick around for longer then a month tbh. I plan to personal message a few new friends I've made & have a meet & greet with them. I'm so hyped!
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Oh nice.

How are you dealing with the large change in time zones? Tongue I know you once lived in that time zone, but I always found going up in time zones (MT -> ET) is harder then going back in time zones (ET -> MT) Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Oh nice.

How are you dealing with the large change in time zones? Tongue I know you once lived in that time zone, but I always found going up in time zones (MT -> ET) is harder then going back in time zones (ET -> MT) Whistle
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Let's just say that the first few days I arrived, all I did was like sleep in. XD It took a good while before I got used to the time zone change, I'm doing fine now but the first few days were murder. I really wanted to get out & mingle, you know check out the local mall area & meet with some new friends but my body revolted & said; 'nope not happening' so ya. XD
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 16th, 2018, 08:37 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Let's just say that the first few days I arrived, all I did was like sleep in. XD It took a good while before I got used to the time zone change, I'm doing fine now but the first few days were murder. I really wanted to get out & mingle, you know check out the local mall area & meet with some new friends but my body revolted & said; 'nope not happening' so ya. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Yeah that happens to me a lot even when I am in the same time zone. <_<

Man its so weird not seeing you with your Chloe avatar/sig, if your sig didn't have "CHLOE" in huge letters I would think I was talking to Queenzelda Tongue

So what do you think of our current President? Tongue

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Yeah that happens to me a lot even when I am in the same time zone. <_<

Man its so weird not seeing you with your Chloe avatar/sig, if your sig didn't have "CHLOE" in huge letters I would think I was talking to Queenzelda Tongue

Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 17th, 2018, 12:57 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

It's cause I asked her to make it. I liked her avatar & sig, except my favorite is Teressa. Tongue Besides isn't queenzelda married??? To Yami or something?? Tongue I'm single my dude.

I like him, yea I know I'll get a lot of hate but he's done far more for our country then that other prez did, what's his nutz Obamama. OMG, he was the most do nothingest prez I ever saw, yet he claims he did everything under the sun. We should worship the ground he walks on. **rollseyes** No way.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC

It's cause I asked her to make it. I liked her avatar & sig, except my favorite is Teressa. Tongue Besides isn't queenzelda married??? To Yami or something?? Tongue I'm single my dude.

I like him, yea I know I'll get a lot of hate but he's done far more for our country then that other prez did, what's his nutz Obamama. OMG, he was the most do nothingest prez I ever saw, yet he claims he did everything under the sun. We should worship the ground he walks on. **rollseyes** No way.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 17th, 2018, 01:50 AM)chloe Wrote:
Man its so weird not seeing you with your Chloe  avatar/sig, if your sig didn't have "CHLOE"  in huge letters I would think I was talking to Queenzelda Tongue

Its more of I don't really read names of posters, I go off of avatar/sig, becuase the two styles are so similar I am prone to get confused Tongue.
I rarely change my avatar/sig because of that.

<political science rant>
Just remember Obama incapacitated Bin Laden Wink [Im sure plenty of officials in the GOP were pissed off by that because their party made it clear they were the ones who wanted to capture/kill him before Obama took office]

But really as far as president, It is best to let history and the effects of time judge a presidency.
For example: George W. Bush. spent about 30% of his time as president on "vacation" but although not necessary a great war time president, some scholars think that he would have been better if 9/11 didn't happen. Also can't realy blame the guy when 1) Its one of the most stressful jobs on the planet and 2) Who knows what shit he had to hold back/deal with during 9/11. Witnessing it happened at it happened really took a toll on you, as just an average person, now add in "oh shit Im responsible for everyone in this country and will need to deal with this all while putting up a strong front" could mess some one up. From what I can tell Bush Jr

We then have President Carter even among liberals his presidency isn't viewed as all that great, yet he only took 79 days off (most modern presidency sans George W. Bush and FDR (though his almost 4 terms!) seems to be around 300-400 days off in total) All numbers include trips to Camp David which can be used as a "retreat" to talk to other heads of states so these visits would include times they were acting as an Head of State and not on "vacation" (not that the president ever is on vacation) .

Then we have President Taft who was so fat he got stuck in the White House Bath tub, butt of many jokes in his day I suspect but mostly forgotten as a President and as the only person to hold the Presidency and Chief justice of the Supreme Court (at separate times). He also has had the misfortune of being sandwiched between Teddy Roosevelt and Wilson.

On the flip side we have President James K. Polk, another president mostly forgotten by time, yet he is extremely notable in that he completed all his campaign goals in his first term and is one of the few Presidents who willingly didn't seek a second term. Yet judging by this he is the most effective.

Part of the issue with Obama and "do nothingness" (and again I say this as some one who is neither a fan of the GOP or DNC, but form a political science stand point) is that the GOP was extremely hostile to the DNC and any thing they did, it was the GOP threatening to shut down the government, then act outraged when Obama called their bluff. It was as outrageous as when the DNC said "Oh we need to pass Obama care before we can talk about what is on it".

Modern politics is a shit show, with 24 hour news channels and the media (who profit off of the conflict) only encouraging both sides to go further and further deep in to the trenches instead of working to common goals.

TLGrinR; Not enough time has passed for the public nor even academics to properly judge Obama's presidency.
</political science rant>

Any ways..... be honest did you read my rant? Tongue

But really how was the weather in KY been so far?

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 17th, 2018, 01:50 AM)chloe Wrote:
Man its so weird not seeing you with your Chloe  avatar/sig, if your sig didn't have "CHLOE"  in huge letters I would think I was talking to Queenzelda Tongue

Its more of I don't really read names of posters, I go off of avatar/sig, becuase the two styles are so similar I am prone to get confused Tongue.
I rarely change my avatar/sig because of that.

<political science rant>
Just remember Obama incapacitated Bin Laden Wink [Im sure plenty of officials in the GOP were pissed off by that because their party made it clear they were the ones who wanted to capture/kill him before Obama took office]

But really as far as president, It is best to let history and the effects of time judge a presidency.
For example: George W. Bush. spent about 30% of his time as president on "vacation" but although not necessary a great war time president, some scholars think that he would have been better if 9/11 didn't happen. Also can't realy blame the guy when 1) Its one of the most stressful jobs on the planet and 2) Who knows what shit he had to hold back/deal with during 9/11. Witnessing it happened at it happened really took a toll on you, as just an average person, now add in "oh shit Im responsible for everyone in this country and will need to deal with this all while putting up a strong front" could mess some one up. From what I can tell Bush Jr

We then have President Carter even among liberals his presidency isn't viewed as all that great, yet he only took 79 days off (most modern presidency sans George W. Bush and FDR (though his almost 4 terms!) seems to be around 300-400 days off in total) All numbers include trips to Camp David which can be used as a "retreat" to talk to other heads of states so these visits would include times they were acting as an Head of State and not on "vacation" (not that the president ever is on vacation) .

Then we have President Taft who was so fat he got stuck in the White House Bath tub, butt of many jokes in his day I suspect but mostly forgotten as a President and as the only person to hold the Presidency and Chief justice of the Supreme Court (at separate times). He also has had the misfortune of being sandwiched between Teddy Roosevelt and Wilson.

On the flip side we have President James K. Polk, another president mostly forgotten by time, yet he is extremely notable in that he completed all his campaign goals in his first term and is one of the few Presidents who willingly didn't seek a second term. Yet judging by this he is the most effective.

Part of the issue with Obama and "do nothingness" (and again I say this as some one who is neither a fan of the GOP or DNC, but form a political science stand point) is that the GOP was extremely hostile to the DNC and any thing they did, it was the GOP threatening to shut down the government, then act outraged when Obama called their bluff. It was as outrageous as when the DNC said "Oh we need to pass Obama care before we can talk about what is on it".

Modern politics is a shit show, with 24 hour news channels and the media (who profit off of the conflict) only encouraging both sides to go further and further deep in to the trenches instead of working to common goals.

TLGrinR; Not enough time has passed for the public nor even academics to properly judge Obama's presidency.
</political science rant>

Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 17th, 2018, 02:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Eh.. I read most of it. Tongue

It's been nothing but rainy since I got here. And like really hard rain too! Wtf, NKY? lmao
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Aug 17th, 2018, 02:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Eh.. I read most of it. Tongue

It's been nothing but rainy since I got here. And like really hard rain too! Wtf, NKY? lmao
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Aug 17th, 2018, 03:33 AM)chloe Wrote:
Oh just wait, you'll love our Indian winters. Tongue

Which mall is your favorite?? (There are two good answers btw. Tongue )
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 17th, 2018, 03:52 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Depending on how long shes been in Arizona she might survive a semi "real" winter....Tongue

Heck I wonder how she will survive a Michigan winter Whistle Im still wiating for snow to fall in summer <_< damn Michigan...it would pull it off if it could.

Is there a type of nursing you want to specialize in?

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 17th, 2018, 03:52 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Depending on how long shes been in Arizona she might survive a semi "real" winter....Tongue

Heck I wonder how she will survive a Michigan winter Whistle Im still wiating for snow to fall in summer <_< damn Michigan...it would pull it off if it could.

Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
queenzelda Wrote:
Florence Mall is.

PM dude Wrote:
Yea, triage nursing! Cause they get to be where all the action is!

I also am taking dental nursing on the sly. Cool
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
queenzelda Wrote:
Florence Mall is.

PM dude Wrote:
Yea, triage nursing! Cause they get to be where all the action is!

I also am taking dental nursing on the sly. Cool
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
So why dental nursing? Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech