Hey peeps!
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
:cool: Nice looking place you got here. I have to tell my momz about y'all's decorator. XD 

Hey, fellow PC gamer here. I have a slim few pc games; Life Is Strange, Life is Strange Before the Storm, Blossom Tales: Curse of the Sleeping King, Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, & Broken Age.  Smile

Whats up?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
:cool: Nice looking place you got here. I have to tell my momz about y'all's decorator. XD 

Hey, fellow PC gamer here. I have a slim few pc games; Life Is Strange, Life is Strange Before the Storm, Blossom Tales: Curse of the Sleeping King, Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, & Broken Age.  Smile

Whats up?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Hey chloe! How's your summer going so far?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome back chloe! Smile

Do you ever wish you had a PC that could run more games, or are you content with the PC you have now?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Do you ever wish you had a PC that could run more games, or are you content with the PC you have now?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Made your way over here, nice. I shall mourn your GameCube once again. A system doesn't deserve that. XD

Taken from the other topic, you're thinking of going to college next year. What kind of subject(s) are you going to take up?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Made your way over here, nice. I shall mourn your GameCube once again. A system doesn't deserve that. XD

Taken from the other topic, you're thinking of going to college next year. What kind of subject(s) are you going to take up?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hiya Chloe!

Have you ever played pirates like your name sake? :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hiya Chloe!

Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Jun 7th, 2018, 07:59 AM)King Atem Wrote:
So far so good my man!

(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks! 

Oh, I'm sure it could run more games if I wanted it to, the college I'm going to next yr did supply it for me. All I need now is more money for more games. xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I'm getting a used one off eBay as soon as I grab an eBay card & put some cash down on the one I want. His name, shall be SirGC Moustache Jr. So morn no more my friend!

I'll be heading off to study Nursing. I had to be careful with the college I choose, let me tell ya. There's a huge need for 'em so I figured I'd go for it. Everything's paid for cause I got a grant & everything, so I'm set yo.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:07 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Hiya Chloe!

Hey!

Oh, yea tons. Even still: arr matey!
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
(Jun 7th, 2018, 07:59 AM)King Atem Wrote:
So far so good my man!

(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks! 

Oh, I'm sure it could run more games if I wanted it to, the college I'm going to next yr did supply it for me. All I need now is more money for more games. xD

I'm getting a used one off eBay as soon as I grab an eBay card & put some cash down on the one I want. His name, shall be SirGC Moustache Jr. So morn no more my friend!

I'll be heading off to study Nursing. I had to be careful with the college I choose, let me tell ya. There's a huge need for 'em so I figured I'd go for it. Everything's paid for cause I got a grant & everything, so I'm set yo.

(Jun 7th, 2018, 05:07 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Hiya Chloe!

Hey!

Oh, yea tons. Even still: arr matey!
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Have you always named your video game consoles?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Have you always named your video game consoles?
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
How is Arizona? I have entertain the idea of moving there as in as I age I handle the cold worse and worse, but then I remember (rad)Scorpions, the sun (I burn easily...I had a tan from New Orleans for years...) and well

But then I watch Retail Archeology on youtube and keep on saying "Man Arizona looks pretty"

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
How is Arizona? I have entertain the idea of moving there as in as I age I handle the cold worse and worse, but then I remember (rad)Scorpions, the sun (I burn easily...I had a tan from New Orleans for years...) and well

But then I watch Retail Archeology on youtube and keep on saying "Man Arizona looks pretty"
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 09:50 PM)chloe Wrote:
I didn't know you were going to college! What are you studying? Smile
I'm an idiot and can't read apparently.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm an idiot and can't read apparently.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

(Jun 15th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Beat you to the punch, old boy. XD

Do you like the Pirates of the Caribbean series? Or the ride?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

(Jun 15th, 2018, 05:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Beat you to the punch, old boy. XD

Do you like the Pirates of the Caribbean series? Or the ride?
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
@King_Atem: Nope, it was my first time actually. Not to shabby for a name for such an awesome console huh? XD

@Old-(PC)Guy=PM: Az isn't so bad. Yea during the summer it's hotter then hellsfire, & you have not only the scorpians to mess with but rattlers, & wild coyotes. Not to mention there's hardly any shade anywhere cause there's no trees no where neither. XD But yea, my favorite place to go to is the painted mesa, we used to go there every year once we moved out here.. But then it got turned into a tourist trap & my parents stopped going out there. I still went by myself, we live close by & I do have my own [cheap|used] car. Tongue But man, don't let the heat deter you, during winter I ain't gotta worry about snow or nothin! You could always be a snow bird, my aunt has a few friends who do that. So it's all good if that's what you wanna do.

@Moonface(who married the shira-sun): Lol, you've just been coding too much on the theme. Wink LOL

@Mr EliteL: The what & what?? I've never heard of either thing, sorry dude. ¯\_(^_^)_/¯
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
@King_Atem: Nope, it was my first time actually. Not to shabby for a name for such an awesome console huh? XD

@Old-(PC)Guy=PM: Az isn't so bad. Yea during the summer it's hotter then hellsfire, & you have not only the scorpians to mess with but rattlers, & wild coyotes. Not to mention there's hardly any shade anywhere cause there's no trees no where neither. XD But yea, my favorite place to go to is the painted mesa, we used to go there every year once we moved out here.. But then it got turned into a tourist trap & my parents stopped going out there. I still went by myself, we live close by & I do have my own [cheap|used] car. Tongue But man, don't let the heat deter you, during winter I ain't gotta worry about snow or nothin! You could always be a snow bird, my aunt has a few friends who do that. So it's all good if that's what you wanna do.

@Moonface(who married the shira-sun): Lol, you've just been coding too much on the theme. Wink LOL

@Mr EliteL: The what & what?? I've never heard of either thing, sorry dude. ¯\_(^_^)_/¯
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 16th, 2018, 01:26 PM)chloe Wrote:

Was not expecting that answer from somebody who likes pirates. So you have not heard of that film name that has 5 movies. Also not the character Jack Sparrow? Then again they are kind of "mainstream", so wouldn't blame you for not bothering/knowing. XD OK, new question: Do you like Disney?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Was not expecting that answer from somebody who likes pirates. So you have not heard of that film name that has 5 movies. Also not the character Jack Sparrow? Then again they are kind of "mainstream", so wouldn't blame you for not bothering/knowing. XD OK, new question: Do you like Disney?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
@Old-(PC)Guy=PM: Az isn't so bad. Yea during the summer it's hotter then hellsfire, & you have not only the scorpians to mess with but rattlers, & wild coyotes. Not to mention there's hardly any shade anywhere cause there's no trees no where neither. XD But yea, my favorite place to go to is the painted mesa, we used to go there every year once we moved out here.. But then it got turned into a tourist trap & my parents stopped going out there. I still went by myself, we live close by & I do have my own [cheap|used] car. Tongue  But man, don't let the heat deter you, during winter I ain't gotta worry about snow or nothin! You could always be a snow bird, my aunt has a few friends who do that. So it's all good if that's what you wanna do.
If only I had the money to be a snow bird. Tongue

(Jun 17th, 2018, 06:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh gheez the generational divide, even before I went to Disney back before the movie I knew about the Pirates ride at Disney.

Oh and (NSFW audio):

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
@Old-(PC)Guy=PM: Az isn't so bad. Yea during the summer it's hotter then hellsfire, & you have not only the scorpians to mess with but rattlers, & wild coyotes. Not to mention there's hardly any shade anywhere cause there's no trees no where neither. XD But yea, my favorite place to go to is the painted mesa, we used to go there every year once we moved out here.. But then it got turned into a tourist trap & my parents stopped going out there. I still went by myself, we live close by & I do have my own [cheap|used] car. Tongue  But man, don't let the heat deter you, during winter I ain't gotta worry about snow or nothin! You could always be a snow bird, my aunt has a few friends who do that. So it's all good if that's what you wanna do.
If only I had the money to be a snow bird. Tongue

(Jun 17th, 2018, 06:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh gheez the generational divide, even before I went to Disney back before the movie I knew about the Pirates ride at Disney.

Oh and (NSFW audio):
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
So are you excited for Life is Strange 2?

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
So are you excited for Life is Strange 2?
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
@Mr El: Do you like Disney? [Me:] Nope, cause they treat their artists horribly & they barely allow them to take any credit in anything they created either. That & Disney is gobbling everything up just like tapatalk is.

@PM: I'm sure you'll come out of your slump soon! Have faith my man. Grin And nope I've never heard anything about any Disney stuff in my neck of the woods, but I mostly am focused on school so that could be part of the problem. Still I'm not a Disney fan anyway, even if they might have pirates.

@PM -again: LiS 2?!?!?!?! Hellz yea! Any news when it's coming down the pipe??
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
@Mr El: Do you like Disney? [Me:] Nope, cause they treat their artists horribly & they barely allow them to take any credit in anything they created either. That & Disney is gobbling everything up just like tapatalk is.

@PM: I'm sure you'll come out of your slump soon! Have faith my man. Grin And nope I've never heard anything about any Disney stuff in my neck of the woods, but I mostly am focused on school so that could be part of the problem. Still I'm not a Disney fan anyway, even if they might have pirates.

@PM -again: LiS 2?!?!?!?! Hellz yea! Any news when it's coming down the pipe??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys! Cam 6 429 Nov 15th, 2023, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hey/Q&A! Amalthea 21 16,785 Dec 15th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Hey! Nemomon 11 9,845 Oct 30th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Nemomon
  Hey topman 7 6,554 Sep 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Kyng