Dr. Frankenstein's To-Do List
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
DR. FRANKENSTEIN'S TO-DO LIST

The nefarious Dr. Frankenstein wishes to power his creation through the ways of Halloween and forums, and has devised a small list of simple tasks he'd like to see fulfilled during our Halloween Birthday Bash celebrations that he thinks might assist!

1. Customize your profile in spooky or celebratory ways! Change your username, avatar, signature, or other areas of your profile in any manner that fits the theme of Halloween or the celebration of our 13th anniversary, or both!

2. Posts are the fuel and lifeblood of forums, and Dr. Frankenstein believes they may help power his creation too! Make the most during our Halloween Birthday Bash to earn the most points for this task!

3. Spread the word! There's no use in making a creation if everyone and their mother (dead or alive, doesn't matter) doesn't know about it, so if you have a way to promote the forum and bring in unsuspecting eyes to witness Dr. Frankenstein's creation, do it to get some extra points for our event!

4. Doing anything in real life for Halloween, such as house decorating, dressing up, or having some goodies for whoever knocks on your door? Share it for some points! If you don't wish to publicly share any photos of yourself or your home, you are welcome to send me a PM instead.

Have any other small tasks you think could be fun to do that would help out Dr. Frankenstein? Let him know in this thread and he may add it to his list!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
DR. FRANKENSTEIN'S TO-DO LIST

The nefarious Dr. Frankenstein wishes to power his creation through the ways of Halloween and forums, and has devised a small list of simple tasks he'd like to see fulfilled during our Halloween Birthday Bash celebrations that he thinks might assist!

1. Customize your profile in spooky or celebratory ways! Change your username, avatar, signature, or other areas of your profile in any manner that fits the theme of Halloween or the celebration of our 13th anniversary, or both!

2. Posts are the fuel and lifeblood of forums, and Dr. Frankenstein believes they may help power his creation too! Make the most during our Halloween Birthday Bash to earn the most points for this task!

3. Spread the word! There's no use in making a creation if everyone and their mother (dead or alive, doesn't matter) doesn't know about it, so if you have a way to promote the forum and bring in unsuspecting eyes to witness Dr. Frankenstein's creation, do it to get some extra points for our event!

4. Doing anything in real life for Halloween, such as house decorating, dressing up, or having some goodies for whoever knocks on your door? Share it for some points! If you don't wish to publicly share any photos of yourself or your home, you are welcome to send me a PM instead.

Have any other small tasks you think could be fun to do that would help out Dr. Frankenstein? Let him know in this thread and he may add it to his list!
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Why not create a spooky Jack-o-lantern? Make one as a picture, or use a pumpkin template, or if you have a pumkin you've carved: show a pic of it. I figure the carved rl pumpkun would have a piece of paper on it with UG on it to prove you carved it. I think it would get maybe more points too, since it'd be real. Still, 'tis just an idea.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Why not create a spooky Jack-o-lantern? Make one as a picture, or use a pumpkin template, or if you have a pumkin you've carved: show a pic of it. I figure the carved rl pumpkun would have a piece of paper on it with UG on it to prove you carved it. I think it would get maybe more points too, since it'd be real. Still, 'tis just an idea.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
1: Done.

2: I'll do my best.

As for the rest: we'll see. ;3

I really like Yami's idea about the Jack O'Lantern btw. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
1: Done.

2: I'll do my best.

As for the rest: we'll see. ;3

I really like Yami's idea about the Jack O'Lantern btw. :3
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Maybe even have extra curricular activities involved with Halloween, such as treats to give out, a Halloween costume, & such.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Maybe even have extra curricular activities involved with Halloween, such as treats to give out, a Halloween costume, & such.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 20th, 2019, 11:21 AM)King Atem Wrote:
That's a good idea! There's going to be a creation contest that will focus on making anything artistic related to Halloween or UG's Birthday, so pumpkin carving will probably better fit in that one once it starts. Smile

(Oct 21st, 2019, 05:22 AM)King Atem Wrote:
With the costume I guess you mean taking a photo of yourself with a costume on if you choose to wear one. I'm not too sure what the treats are about though. Do you mean showing a bowl of them you'd give to people at your door or something else?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 20th, 2019, 11:21 AM)King Atem Wrote:
That's a good idea! There's going to be a creation contest that will focus on making anything artistic related to Halloween or UG's Birthday, so pumpkin carving will probably better fit in that one once it starts. Smile

(Oct 21st, 2019, 05:22 AM)King Atem Wrote:
With the costume I guess you mean taking a photo of yourself with a costume on if you choose to wear one. I'm not too sure what the treats are about though. Do you mean showing a bowl of them you'd give to people at your door or something else?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
"Moonface Wrote:
Yes, with the costume & yes to the treats in a bowl full of candy you plan to give out. I figure if some one wants to go all out, might as well reward them for doing so.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
"Moonface Wrote:
Yes, with the costume & yes to the treats in a bowl full of candy you plan to give out. I figure if some one wants to go all out, might as well reward them for doing so.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 21st, 2019, 10:55 PM)King Atem Wrote:
"Moonface Wrote:
I've added a new task to the first post:

Moonface Wrote:
Doing anything in real life for Halloween, such as house decorating, dressing up, or having some goodies for whoever knocks on your door? Share it for some points! If you don't wish to publicly share any photos of yourself or your home, you are welcome to send me a PM instead.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 21st, 2019, 10:55 PM)King Atem Wrote:
"Moonface Wrote:
I've added a new task to the first post:

Moonface Wrote:
Doing anything in real life for Halloween, such as house decorating, dressing up, or having some goodies for whoever knocks on your door? Share it for some points! If you don't wish to publicly share any photos of yourself or your home, you are welcome to send me a PM instead.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband Jing & I made a Jack O'Lantern,

We then turned it into pie; :p
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband Jing & I made a Jack O'Lantern,

We then turned it into pie; :p
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Eh, mine turned out more like a Pumpkid IMPO;
https://i.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/pumk-k10.jpg
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 23rd, 2019, 09:00 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Just to be clear, the carving has to be your own. A reverse image search implies otherwise for what you linked to.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 23rd, 2019, 09:00 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Just to be clear, the carving has to be your own. A reverse image search implies otherwise for what you linked to.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Ah, understood. I'll have to find my camera. =_=
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing