Witchypoo's Hullabaloo
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WITCHYPOO'S HULLABALOO 2019

Making potions among the trees of the darkest forest, Witchypoo had distanced herself from the outside world for nine years (seriously, the last one of these was in 2010). No longer did she have to deal with the troublesome humans and their judgmental views, nor the constant worry that they may go back to the days of burning witches such as herself. Or so she thought...

A group of trick or treaters somehow found their way to her humble abode while she was picking mushrooms with her cat, and in their pursuit of treats, they saw fit to take some of her potions and upload them to the internet. The nerve! As someone who has no clue of this so-called internet, Witchypoo seeks out others who can hunt her missing goods on her behalf. All she knows is that they somehow ended up on some godforsaken gaming forum, but her spells do not work well on the internet. She has so far only managed to track down a few of the potions, and must muster up more spells before she can locate some more.

Each potion you find will be worth one point, and if you find them all Witchypoo will cast a spell to give you bonus points! She's already managed to locate three potions, which can be found regardless of what theme you are currently using. The potions look like this:

[Image: potion.png]

More potions will be available to find in a day or two. For now, happy hunting!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WITCHYPOO'S HULLABALOO 2019

Making potions among the trees of the darkest forest, Witchypoo had distanced herself from the outside world for nine years (seriously, the last one of these was in 2010). No longer did she have to deal with the troublesome humans and their judgmental views, nor the constant worry that they may go back to the days of burning witches such as herself. Or so she thought...

A group of trick or treaters somehow found their way to her humble abode while she was picking mushrooms with her cat, and in their pursuit of treats, they saw fit to take some of her potions and upload them to the internet. The nerve! As someone who has no clue of this so-called internet, Witchypoo seeks out others who can hunt her missing goods on her behalf. All she knows is that they somehow ended up on some godforsaken gaming forum, but her spells do not work well on the internet. She has so far only managed to track down a few of the potions, and must muster up more spells before she can locate some more.

Each potion you find will be worth one point, and if you find them all Witchypoo will cast a spell to give you bonus points! She's already managed to locate three potions, which can be found regardless of what theme you are currently using. The potions look like this:

[Image: potion.png]

More potions will be available to find in a day or two. For now, happy hunting!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Three more potions have been found in the wild! Can you track them down?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Three more potions have been found in the wild! Can you track them down?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I found one, I'm looking for the other two. Though I'm confused if all the potions are the same color or not. Eh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I found one, I'm looking for the other two. Though I'm confused if all the potions are the same color or not. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've found 3/6 so far! You've hidden these pretty well, I've gotta say LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've found 3/6 so far! You've hidden these pretty well, I've gotta say LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 9th, 2019, 12:39 AM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
Every potion looks like the one in the first post, colour included.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 9th, 2019, 12:39 AM)Witchy Queen Wrote:
Every potion looks like the one in the first post, colour included.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Well then I found all 6 (maybe) I'll PM you.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Well then I found all 6 (maybe) I'll PM you.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To avoid confusion, there is an instance where one potion appears multiple times in the same way. It is only one potion and is not one per occurrence of this instance.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To avoid confusion, there is an instance where one potion appears multiple times in the same way. It is only one potion and is not one per occurrence of this instance.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Potion locations need to be PM'd to me before the end of Saturday. If you do not PM me before then, I might not count your potions for the final standings of this year's Halloween Birthday Bash.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Potion locations need to be PM'd to me before the end of Saturday. If you do not PM me before then, I might not count your potions for the final standings of this year's Halloween Birthday Bash.