Rides in on a motorbike, again
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rather than ask in my thread, in response to you asking how I've been, I wanted to ask the same thing back to you. I don't know if the wife part counts for you or not though. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Rather than ask in my thread, in response to you asking how I've been, I wanted to ask the same thing back to you. I don't know if the wife part counts for you or not though. XD
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Jul 3rd, 2019, 10:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm doing well, I've just been pretty busy this summer. As for my having a wife? Not yet, but one day hopefully.  ^_^ Sorry for the very late response btw, my summer of being responsible in helping family members (& at work)  seems to be lasting through to fall.  LOL 

Here's an opology img for you & your wyfe;

[Image: 29c8a610.jpg]
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
(Jul 3rd, 2019, 10:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm doing well, I've just been pretty busy this summer. As for my having a wife? Not yet, but one day hopefully.  ^_^ Sorry for the very late response btw, my summer of being responsible in helping family members (& at work)  seems to be lasting through to fall.  LOL 

Here's an opology img for you & your wyfe;

[Image: 29c8a610.jpg]