Hello!
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Oct 13th, 2019, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Oct 13th, 2019, 09:28 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Hello fella's.

I'm here to return my comeback. How has everyone been doing lately ?
Welcome back!

I've been doing OK I guess. Mostly hoping I can come up with something decent for @ShiraNoMai's birthday and our wedding anniversary. >.<

How about you? Smile
Congrats! Yeah, had my second child born a few weeks ago, so in between less sleep and more time when he's asleep again, I'm good. Tongue Also started something new on the internet a few weeks ago after more than a year absence.
(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:44 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Welcome back, aerodynamik! Good to see you again Smile .
Thank you! Likewise. Grin
(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:59 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Welcome back indeed! What made you decide it was time to return to this part of the internet? Grin
Well, less sleep, more time for being online. Tongue Decided to check out this forum and see how it was going after all this time.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Oct 13th, 2019, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Oct 13th, 2019, 09:28 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Hello fella's.

I'm here to return my comeback. How has everyone been doing lately ?
Welcome back!

I've been doing OK I guess. Mostly hoping I can come up with something decent for @ShiraNoMai's birthday and our wedding anniversary. >.<

How about you? Smile
Congrats! Yeah, had my second child born a few weeks ago, so in between less sleep and more time when he's asleep again, I'm good. Tongue Also started something new on the internet a few weeks ago after more than a year absence.
(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:44 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Welcome back, aerodynamik! Good to see you again Smile .
Thank you! Likewise. Grin
(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:59 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Welcome back indeed! What made you decide it was time to return to this part of the internet? Grin
Well, less sleep, more time for being online. Tongue Decided to check out this forum and see how it was going after all this time.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 14th, 2019, 05:16 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Thanks! And oh wow, congrats to you too! I didn't even know you had one kid, let alone two. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Thanks! And oh wow, congrats to you too! I didn't even know you had one kid, let alone two. XD
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 14th, 2019, 09:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Time flies man, it's unbelievable. Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 14th, 2019, 09:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Time flies man, it's unbelievable. Tongue
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Hey Cedric! It's Sarah Tongue Congrats on the babies!! ^_^
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 17th, 2019, 11:29 PM)Amalthea Wrote:

Oh my god ! It's been forever. How awesome to see you babe ! Thanks. How is your kiddo? And did you increase the family size by now? Grin
Do you still design? How's TWD ? Can't seem to find it anywhere when I last looked or did you archive the forum? We need to catch up on Discord or something, I missed you !
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 17th, 2019, 11:29 PM)Amalthea Wrote:

Oh my god ! It's been forever. How awesome to see you babe ! Thanks. How is your kiddo? And did you increase the family size by now? Grin
Do you still design? How's TWD ? Can't seem to find it anywhere when I last looked or did you archive the forum? We need to catch up on Discord or something, I missed you !
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 18th, 2019, 10:27 AM)aerodynamik Wrote:
How's TWD ? Can't seem to find it anywhere when I last looked or did you archive the forum? We need to catch up on Discord or something, I missed you !
It's closed to non-registered users but the board can be found here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wearethewalkingdead/

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How's TWD ? Can't seem to find it anywhere when I last looked or did you archive the forum? We need to catch up on Discord or something, I missed you !
It's closed to non-registered users but the board can be found here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wearethewalkingdead/
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 18th, 2019, 11:02 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ah that's too bad, shame the closure of zb destroyed so many forums and communities. Brandon really had gold in his hands with the community around zb. It better made him very rich to do such action.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 18th, 2019, 11:02 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ah that's too bad, shame the closure of zb destroyed so many forums and communities. Brandon really had gold in his hands with the community around zb. It better made him very rich to do such action.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
TWD went into that state prior to the Tapatalk events, so I think something else was the result of that. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
TWD went into that state prior to the Tapatalk events, so I think something else was the result of that. Wink
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@aerodynamik: So if I'm right your avatar is from the movie Avatar, and I'm curious if you chose that because you like that movie or just because you liked the image. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@aerodynamik: So if I'm right your avatar is from the movie Avatar, and I'm curious if you chose that because you like that movie or just because you liked the image. Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Dec 3rd, 2022, 02:30 AM)Moonface Wrote:

You are correct, and I like both the image and movie. Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 4th, 2022, 04:34 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:

Are you planning to see the sequel when it hits theatres or are you gonna wait for it to come to streaming?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Are you planning to see the sequel when it hits theatres or are you gonna wait for it to come to streaming?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Dec 4th, 2022, 08:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Won't go see it in the cinema, but definitely will see it when it's available on streaming. How about you ?
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner

Won't go see it in the cinema, but definitely will see it when it's available on streaming. How about you ?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 5th, 2022, 05:29 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:

It probably depends on how the story is. I liked the first movie for how good it looked, but once I got past the visual eye candy I found the story to just be okay, and the little plot synopsis that has been released for Way of Water doesn't sound too gripping. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 5th, 2022, 05:29 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:

It probably depends on how the story is. I liked the first movie for how good it looked, but once I got past the visual eye candy I found the story to just be okay, and the little plot synopsis that has been released for Way of Water doesn't sound too gripping. Tongue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@aerodynamik: Would you ever willingly ride on one of those flying mounts seen in the Avatar movie if they were real or would you rather stay on terra firma and ride one of the horse-looking things instead? Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@aerodynamik: Would you ever willingly ride on one of those flying mounts seen in the Avatar movie if they were real or would you rather stay on terra firma and ride one of the horse-looking things instead? Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Jan 27th, 2023, 09:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I would be riding the big whale in Avatar 2. Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Jan 27th, 2023, 09:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I would be riding the big whale in Avatar 2. Tongue