Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I know people are doing different things across this week, but would to be good compile what they were and how your day(s) went in one place. Also perhaps include the New Year later too in here, since last year's didn't have as many posts as the holiday topic.

Christmas Eve I didn't do much, played a bit of Code Vein, CTR:NF and Pokémon Shield. My brother and his partner arrived late as my bro locked his keys inside somewhere and had to wait for his spare key to be delivered by partner's dad. Poor guy, deserves a good rest today.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I know people are doing different things across this week, but would to be good compile what they were and how your day(s) went in one place. Also perhaps include the New Year later too in here, since last year's didn't have as many posts as the holiday topic.

Christmas Eve I didn't do much, played a bit of Code Vein, CTR:NF and Pokémon Shield. My brother and his partner arrived late as my bro locked his keys inside somewhere and had to wait for his spare key to be delivered by partner's dad. Poor guy, deserves a good rest today.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Merry Christmas everyone! For xmas eve I just went out to my auntie's house and had a meal with my family and did a gift exchange it was pretty fun.

Today going over to my second oldest nro's house that should be fun too. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Merry Christmas everyone! For xmas eve I just went out to my auntie's house and had a meal with my family and did a gift exchange it was pretty fun.

Today going over to my second oldest nro's house that should be fun too. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Christmas Eve was spent working a 9 hour shift with no break, followed by a party at @ShiraNoMai's aunts place with all the family. I enjoyed it since I love hanging out with all of them, although for some reason I always end up hanging with the older people the most more than the younger ones. ROFL

For today, just relaxing. Did gift opening last night at Shira's mums, and then this morning with each other. This is what I got:
  • Google Pixel 4 phone (didn't expect this and like replacing anything that still works, trying to just mentally tell myself that my phone is old even if it does work fine and therefore it is fine to update it XD)
  • Accessories for said phone, like a case, wires, etc.
  • Soda Stream. For those who don't know what it is, it's just a machine that carbonates liquids.
  • A new pair of shoes. Mine have started to finally wear thin, although again, as a man I would continue to use them for the next 5 years until my feet literally fall out of them. Thinking of, I need new work boots.
  • Fitbit Inspire HR. I can't wait to have it tell me my sleep is so bad that I should be dead.
  • A pair of socks.
  • Various Christmas candy.
  • A T-shirt with Pikachu dressed as Sasuke.
  • A Mario themed sweater/hoodie thing (but it has no hood).
  • Some gaming themed sign I don't remember what it says. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Christmas Eve was spent working a 9 hour shift with no break, followed by a party at @ShiraNoMai's aunts place with all the family. I enjoyed it since I love hanging out with all of them, although for some reason I always end up hanging with the older people the most more than the younger ones. ROFL

For today, just relaxing. Did gift opening last night at Shira's mums, and then this morning with each other. This is what I got:
  • Google Pixel 4 phone (didn't expect this and like replacing anything that still works, trying to just mentally tell myself that my phone is old even if it does work fine and therefore it is fine to update it XD)
  • Accessories for said phone, like a case, wires, etc.
  • Soda Stream. For those who don't know what it is, it's just a machine that carbonates liquids.
  • A new pair of shoes. Mine have started to finally wear thin, although again, as a man I would continue to use them for the next 5 years until my feet literally fall out of them. Thinking of, I need new work boots.
  • Fitbit Inspire HR. I can't wait to have it tell me my sleep is so bad that I should be dead.
  • A pair of socks.
  • Various Christmas candy.
  • A T-shirt with Pikachu dressed as Sasuke.
  • A Mario themed sweater/hoodie thing (but it has no hood).
  • Some gaming themed sign I don't remember what it says. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, some real goodies there Moony. Hope your fitness tracker lasts much longer than mine (completely different brand, but still). Well that everything manages to continue to work properly. I do believe I bought a load of crap though. XD

Gifts I received:

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Anne Stokes 2020 Calendar (usually buy my calendar myself, but let another get it this time for me)
Rise of the Shield Hero novel volumes 9 & 10
Celldweller End of an Empire CD + Offworld CD
Toy Story 4 DVD
The Wild Thornberrys Complete Series box set
Hello Panda and fudge
Star Wars origami book (many to do, but I'll make at least one)
A model tank
A comical book about being British
Book on wildlife found in living areas (towns and such which expands into conservation-like places, if a town has woods or whatever)

My Dad joined us for dinner, watched Moana kinda, some other TV shows, played a board game and card game and now watching Trihex play Pokémon and opening presents.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh, some real goodies there Moony. Hope your fitness tracker lasts much longer than mine (completely different brand, but still). Well that everything manages to continue to work properly. I do believe I bought a load of crap though. XD

Gifts I received:

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Anne Stokes 2020 Calendar (usually buy my calendar myself, but let another get it this time for me)
Rise of the Shield Hero novel volumes 9 & 10
Celldweller End of an Empire CD + Offworld CD
Toy Story 4 DVD
The Wild Thornberrys Complete Series box set
Hello Panda and fudge
Star Wars origami book (many to do, but I'll make at least one)
A model tank
A comical book about being British
Book on wildlife found in living areas (towns and such which expands into conservation-like places, if a town has woods or whatever)

My Dad joined us for dinner, watched Moana kinda, some other TV shows, played a board game and card game and now watching Trihex play Pokémon and opening presents.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
From my parents I got: clothes, jewelry, a GameStop gift card I plan to use online since I'm not walking in to a store. Some cooking utensils, which is nice. I also got some cash which I plan to save it towards a PS5.

From my in-laws;

& From my husband Jing;
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
From my parents I got: clothes, jewelry, a GameStop gift card I plan to use online since I'm not walking in to a store. Some cooking utensils, which is nice. I also got some cash which I plan to save it towards a PS5.

From my in-laws;

& From my husband Jing;
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
-squints at queen's photo of things Jing got her and noticing ME: Andromeda is among them- Mellow

This year's been interesting to be a part of. It's the first in our new home. Everyone got good gifts. The annual Christmas Eve at my aunt's was on-brand, as expected.

Getting older, I've found more joy gifting the gifts than receiving them, but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed everything I got.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
-squints at queen's photo of things Jing got her and noticing ME: Andromeda is among them- Mellow

This year's been interesting to be a part of. It's the first in our new home. Everyone got good gifts. The annual Christmas Eve at my aunt's was on-brand, as expected.

Getting older, I've found more joy gifting the gifts than receiving them, but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed everything I got.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Dec 26th, 2019, 10:52 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I got a  2 pokemon stuffles Bayleaf, Larvitar, with 3 games Mass Effect Andromedia which I hear has a good story (Yea, I know the animation is crap but its fine. I read a manga once for the story even though the drawing style was crap impo.) The other games I got are Pokemon Sword & Starlink for the Switch with StarFox McCloud.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Dec 26th, 2019, 10:52 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I got a  2 pokemon stuffles Bayleaf, Larvitar, with 3 games Mass Effect Andromedia which I hear has a good story (Yea, I know the animation is crap but its fine. I read a manga once for the story even though the drawing style was crap impo.) The other games I got are Pokemon Sword & Starlink for the Switch with StarFox McCloud.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Great gifts there, Queen. Andromeda confused at first but saw your reason, so hope that turns out OK.
You getting two Pokémon plushes reminded me of finding a Growlithe one that I was very tempted to get, but didn't. WHY.

Yesterday played a six player, over 5 hours long game of Monopoly (physical board). Even then the last player who was going to go out had to concede instead of playing to the finish. My Dad had a long run of luck avoiding the other player's owned properties, who had all available houses plus 6 hotels on them, but eventually had to take a few hits. Probably would've conceded or lost earlier, but we were all interested in when he was going throw a bad move or two. Never saw a game last that amount of time before. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Great gifts there, Queen. Andromeda confused at first but saw your reason, so hope that turns out OK.
You getting two Pokémon plushes reminded me of finding a Growlithe one that I was very tempted to get, but didn't. WHY.

Yesterday played a six player, over 5 hours long game of Monopoly (physical board). Even then the last player who was going to go out had to concede instead of playing to the finish. My Dad had a long run of luck avoiding the other player's owned properties, who had all available houses plus 6 hotels on them, but eventually had to take a few hits. Probably would've conceded or lost earlier, but we were all interested in when he was going throw a bad move or two. Never saw a game last that amount of time before. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 1,034 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  2020 Holiday Season Thread Moonface 15 7,356 Jan 18th, 2021, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Holiday Season 2018 Karo 14 10,686 Jan 6th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL