Video-Game Valentine's Messages 2020
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
VIDEO-GAME VALENTINE'S MESSAGES 2020

Love is in the air, and we want to see who can come up with the best Valentine's themed message and/or card that's inspired by video-games!

This contest will be comprised of two separate parts. A text portion which requires only a message, and an image portion which requires an image with a message in it.

Rules
  • Come up with a Valentine's message and/or card that's inspired by video-games.
  • Only one text and one image entry per member will be submitted to the polls. If you post more than one entry into either portion, please specify which you'd like to be in the final polls.
  • 150 XP will be awarded to each winner for the text and image portions of the contest. 50 XP will be given for participation in each portion.
  • The deadline for all entries will be February 17th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
VIDEO-GAME VALENTINE'S MESSAGES 2020

Love is in the air, and we want to see who can come up with the best Valentine's themed message and/or card that's inspired by video-games!

This contest will be comprised of two separate parts. A text portion which requires only a message, and an image portion which requires an image with a message in it.

Rules
  • Come up with a Valentine's message and/or card that's inspired by video-games.
  • Only one text and one image entry per member will be submitted to the polls. If you post more than one entry into either portion, please specify which you'd like to be in the final polls.
  • 150 XP will be awarded to each winner for the text and image portions of the contest. 50 XP will be given for participation in each portion.
  • The deadline for all entries will be February 17th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask! ^_^
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my text entry:

"Would you kindly call me "Big Daddy"?"

ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my text entry:

"Would you kindly call me "Big Daddy"?"

ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Caption Contest #95 Moonface 5 179 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Video Game Caption Contest #94 Moonface 6 304 Jan 22nd, 2024, 11:46 PM
  Video Game Caption Contest #93 Moonface 4 378 Nov 24th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Caption Contest #92 Moonface 3 420 Oct 3rd, 2023, 12:01 AM
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 623 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL