What Are You Doing For Valentine's? (Single's Welcome!)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was looking for a different thread but saw this one and since VDay is right around the corner, screw it. What are y'all doing for it this year, even if it's just by yourself? Tongue

I'm.... likely doing nothing but going to class and trying to finish up my portfolio review submission. If I wasn't doing the latter then I'd likely buy the Tomb Raider Remastered collection and play that for the day instead. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was looking for a different thread but saw this one and since VDay is right around the corner, screw it. What are y'all doing for it this year, even if it's just by yourself? Tongue

I'm.... likely doing nothing but going to class and trying to finish up my portfolio review submission. If I wasn't doing the latter then I'd likely buy the Tomb Raider Remastered collection and play that for the day instead. Tongue
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aye to spend the day doing coursework or just work on the day. That's I'll be doing, coming in to making sure everyone else gets their flowers for their significant other, especially late-comers. So starting on Tuesday and then on the day itself as well. Would've been in tomorrow too but they allowed me to have the day off to make up for coming in on the two days I'm not normally in.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aye to spend the day doing coursework or just work on the day. That's I'll be doing, coming in to making sure everyone else gets their flowers for their significant other, especially late-comers. So starting on Tuesday and then on the day itself as well. Would've been in tomorrow too but they allowed me to have the day off to make up for coming in on the two days I'm not normally in.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Valentine's is strange for me post-massacre. I'm not too sure what I feel anymore.

Unless Moony has plans/expectations, I don't believe us to be doing anything in particular that day Errm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Valentine's is strange for me post-massacre. I'm not too sure what I feel anymore.

Unless Moony has plans/expectations, I don't believe us to be doing anything in particular that day Errm
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
The week just started and it's already stressful, now I gotta worry about valentines day aswell.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
The week just started and it's already stressful, now I gotta worry about valentines day aswell.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm going to be spending the whole day with my one true love -- myself.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm going to be spending the whole day with my one true love -- myself.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband has to work as usual so this year I plan to make him some homemade chili, and some strawberry pie for dessert. I got him a valentines day card too. 💜
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband has to work as usual so this year I plan to make him some homemade chili, and some strawberry pie for dessert. I got him a valentines day card too. 💜
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 12th, 2024, 03:29 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Nah, what I put in my post before is pretty much the extent of my views on the day. I've never really cared much for VDay only because I dislike the concept of it.

(Feb 12th, 2024, 08:29 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Well at least him being at work lets you work on things like that to treat him to when he gets home, more so if it's all going to be a surprise. Since I'm curious now though, what do you think you'd be doing if he wasn't at work for that day?

Also, for anyone who isn't doing anything for VDay just because of being single, would you do anything if you had someone to share the day with or no? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 12th, 2024, 03:29 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Nah, what I put in my post before is pretty much the extent of my views on the day. I've never really cared much for VDay only because I dislike the concept of it.

(Feb 12th, 2024, 08:29 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Well at least him being at work lets you work on things like that to treat him to when he gets home, more so if it's all going to be a surprise. Since I'm curious now though, what do you think you'd be doing if he wasn't at work for that day?

Also, for anyone who isn't doing anything for VDay just because of being single, would you do anything if you had someone to share the day with or no? Tongue