Hub/Home Areas
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The hub area for 64 is very nostalgic and iconic, but I can't really say there's anything to really write home about in particular? The castle is the most interesting part cuz of its maze-like structure and finding little secrets and fun where you least expect them.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The hub area for 64 is very nostalgic and iconic, but I can't really say there's anything to really write home about in particular? The castle is the most interesting part cuz of its maze-like structure and finding little secrets and fun where you least expect them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 29th, 2022, 02:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True, I guess it's like the warp rooms in Crash Bandicoot games that are really iconic to the series but it's just five small rooms each with five level entrances in them.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 29th, 2022, 02:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True, I guess it's like the warp rooms in Crash Bandicoot games that are really iconic to the series but it's just five small rooms each with five level entrances in them.