Super Nintendo World
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Huh, that's a really interesting way to do a coaster that can give the illusion of doing things that a coaster shouldn't be able to do. I'm surprised it's only going to be fixed by one side just because it's going to require a ridiculous amount of reinforcement to keep the cart level since more stress is going to be on the far side. I guess maybe the bar will go through the entire cart but I'm just used to seeing carts supported from the middle rather than a particular side like this one will be. I hope it can be concealed well to hide the illusion when viewing the coaster from the outside because it'll look so sick watching it "jump" if the trick doesn't reveal itself too much to break the suspension of disbelief.

I wonder how much space there is around the Japanese version of this theme park for future expansion and how much less it might be than the Orlando park? I hope that if one park is smaller than the other in terms of free space that it doesn't hinder the bigger park from having extra things in it to try and keep them roughly the same. Errm

Pikmin could probably be another that groups into Starfox/F-Zero/Metroid because it's another space themed game of sorts. Kirby could loosely fit because of the star he rides on but I'd still rather Kirby get its own land.
Depending on how both parks are located if space becomes a problem they could always go for an approach like Universal Orlando does where both parks are connected with a travel system inside, and future expansions for Nintendo World are done in a spot split from the existing park but people can get to it via a transport system.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Huh, that's a really interesting way to do a coaster that can give the illusion of doing things that a coaster shouldn't be able to do. I'm surprised it's only going to be fixed by one side just because it's going to require a ridiculous amount of reinforcement to keep the cart level since more stress is going to be on the far side. I guess maybe the bar will go through the entire cart but I'm just used to seeing carts supported from the middle rather than a particular side like this one will be. I hope it can be concealed well to hide the illusion when viewing the coaster from the outside because it'll look so sick watching it "jump" if the trick doesn't reveal itself too much to break the suspension of disbelief.

I wonder how much space there is around the Japanese version of this theme park for future expansion and how much less it might be than the Orlando park? I hope that if one park is smaller than the other in terms of free space that it doesn't hinder the bigger park from having extra things in it to try and keep them roughly the same. Errm

Pikmin could probably be another that groups into Starfox/F-Zero/Metroid because it's another space themed game of sorts. Kirby could loosely fit because of the star he rides on but I'd still rather Kirby get its own land.
Depending on how both parks are located if space becomes a problem they could always go for an approach like Universal Orlando does where both parks are connected with a travel system inside, and future expansions for Nintendo World are done in a spot split from the existing park but people can get to it via a transport system.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Might be nothing, but an Instagram page for Universal Studios Orlando (not sure if the page is an official one or a fan one) put out a video showing construction workers at the Super Nintendo World area and unwittingly caught Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto having a discussion with some of the workers:

[Image: PFXoLcN.png]
Original Tweet

The video has since been deleted by Universal, which has resulted in people being further convinced that maybe Aonuma and Miyamoto were there for something related to Zelda. The rumour going around with that is that the Zelda area would replace the "Lost Continent" area, which is part of the "Islands of Adventure" park at Universal. It'd be interesting if Zelda was put in there because it would mean the Nintendo stuff isn't going to all be kept together nor all within one park. What could really suck with that though is it would put the Zelda area right next to the Hogsmeade area so that whole corner of the park would be even more popular than it already is.
If the "Lost Continent" is replaced with Zelda I bet the singular attraction there (The Mystic Fountain) would be converted into a Fairy Fountain attraction.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Might be nothing, but an Instagram page for Universal Studios Orlando (not sure if the page is an official one or a fan one) put out a video showing construction workers at the Super Nintendo World area and unwittingly caught Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto having a discussion with some of the workers:

[Image: PFXoLcN.png]
Original Tweet

The video has since been deleted by Universal, which has resulted in people being further convinced that maybe Aonuma and Miyamoto were there for something related to Zelda. The rumour going around with that is that the Zelda area would replace the "Lost Continent" area, which is part of the "Islands of Adventure" park at Universal. It'd be interesting if Zelda was put in there because it would mean the Nintendo stuff isn't going to all be kept together nor all within one park. What could really suck with that though is it would put the Zelda area right next to the Hogsmeade area so that whole corner of the park would be even more popular than it already is.
If the "Lost Continent" is replaced with Zelda I bet the singular attraction there (The Mystic Fountain) would be converted into a Fairy Fountain attraction.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Isn't the Lost Continent the bazaar like area? I can see it being transformed into a Gerudo-type area, though... geez how would that work, only women are allowed there XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Isn't the Lost Continent the bazaar like area? I can see it being transformed into a Gerudo-type area, though... geez how would that work, only women are allowed there XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah that's something I didn't consider, replacing an already established area and have the Super Nintendo World in multiple locations within the entire group of different parks. Perhaps Lost Continent has had a decline in interest if that's the one being rumoured. I'm not so familiar with the LOZ series and areas within so I just assume it'll be some pieces of known locations picked here and there to use. I'm betting on a bow and arrow training attraction where you can learn to use a bow and shoot some targets.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah that's something I didn't consider, replacing an already established area and have the Super Nintendo World in multiple locations within the entire group of different parks. Perhaps Lost Continent has had a decline in interest if that's the one being rumoured. I'm not so familiar with the LOZ series and areas within so I just assume it'll be some pieces of known locations picked here and there to use. I'm betting on a bow and arrow training attraction where you can learn to use a bow and shoot some targets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024 Moonface 8 194 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Sues Yuzu; $2.4m Settlement Agreed Moonface 6 165 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: shadow
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 31 4,681 Feb 21st, 2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Witch's Cauldron: Multi-World Event! ShiraNoMai 15 772 Dec 29th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Restricted Exploration in Open World Games? Moonface 2 257 Dec 7th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface