Game Pictures & Videos Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
From press conference booths to fan art, cosplays to GIFs and memes, there's plenty of epic video-game related imagery around the internet, but don't keep all those great finds to yourself. Share them with the rest of the community right here! We had this on the old board, and figured it can come to the new board since Yuri shared an Animal Crossing video in Video Share and I have a screenshot I want to share I took yesterday of some islands I made in Minecraft:

[Image: NsVy1jh.png]

I'll also share this from the first post of the original thread because why not?

[Image: crashbooth.jpg]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
From press conference booths to fan art, cosplays to GIFs and memes, there's plenty of epic video-game related imagery around the internet, but don't keep all those great finds to yourself. Share them with the rest of the community right here! We had this on the old board, and figured it can come to the new board since Yuri shared an Animal Crossing video in Video Share and I have a screenshot I want to share I took yesterday of some islands I made in Minecraft:

[Image: NsVy1jh.png]

I'll also share this from the first post of the original thread because why not?

[Image: crashbooth.jpg]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Your islands look beautiful Moony!

[Image: creeper_meme_by_guddlesthebunny_d5etdgz-...jet4qIOXIQ]

I definitely want to get back into Minecraft, but I kinda feel like I don't really have the time to do so right now. Also I am admittedly like really bad at it!

Edit: In spirit of AC month [Image: c1b161b43742f8d061446a5757bc4582.jpg]
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Your islands look beautiful Moony!

[Image: creeper_meme_by_guddlesthebunny_d5etdgz-...jet4qIOXIQ]

I definitely want to get back into Minecraft, but I kinda feel like I don't really have the time to do so right now. Also I am admittedly like really bad at it!

Edit: In spirit of AC month [Image: c1b161b43742f8d061446a5757bc4582.jpg]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Saw this in my recommended feed and had to share it. Doom x Animal Crossing is the best trend to happen this year. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Saw this in my recommended feed and had to share it. Doom x Animal Crossing is the best trend to happen this year. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
When Rich from ReviewTechUSA streamed Animal Crossing New Horizons, this happened & omg it's HILARIOUS;
[Image: lmao-f10.png]
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
When Rich from ReviewTechUSA streamed Animal Crossing New Horizons, this happened & omg it's HILARIOUS;
[Image: lmao-f10.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love when you can customize things for villagers to say (such as when they ask you your favorite "X" and you customize your answer). Always makes the best results LOL

https://cs10.pikabu.ru/post_img/2020/06/...67331.webm

There's a lot happening here. Possible TLOU2 spoilers.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I love when you can customize things for villagers to say (such as when they ask you your favorite "X" and you customize your answer). Always makes the best results LOL

https://cs10.pikabu.ru/post_img/2020/06/...67331.webm

There's a lot happening here. Possible TLOU2 spoilers.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Two different solutions to the same puzzle in Infinifactory.

Here's a time-efficient solution (fewest cycles):

And here's a resource-efficient solution (fewest blocks; the grey platforms don't count towards the block total): 

This is turning into one of my favourite puzzle games. The story's nowhere near as strong as the Portal games - but, honestly, I think the gameplay is stronger. Rather than merely discovering the creator's intended solution, you're inventing a solution of your own - and then, there's significant replayability to be had from optimising it (for time, space, or resources).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Two different solutions to the same puzzle in Infinifactory.

Here's a time-efficient solution (fewest cycles):

And here's a resource-efficient solution (fewest blocks; the grey platforms don't count towards the block total): 

This is turning into one of my favourite puzzle games. The story's nowhere near as strong as the Portal games - but, honestly, I think the gameplay is stronger. Rather than merely discovering the creator's intended solution, you're inventing a solution of your own - and then, there's significant replayability to be had from optimising it (for time, space, or resources).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So how does that game work @Kyng? I'm not sure what each thing on the screenshots does or is to appreciate what you did to the fullest so I really want to know. D=

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So how does that game work @Kyng? I'm not sure what each thing on the screenshots does or is to appreciate what you did to the fullest so I really want to know. D=
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Jul 7th, 2020, 10:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Whoops, sorry I'm late! I'll try my best to explain it. 

Basically, you have a bunch of 'outputs' that spit out blocks. You need to place conveyer belts, welders and so on to arrange these blocks into a specified pattern. And, since the idea is that you're making a factory line that can do this repeatedly... you need to make 10 of whatever it is that you have to make Tongue . 

I think it's best illustrated with an example - so, here's a video which explains one of the earlier, simpler puzzles: 

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Jul 7th, 2020, 10:35 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Whoops, sorry I'm late! I'll try my best to explain it. 

Basically, you have a bunch of 'outputs' that spit out blocks. You need to place conveyer belts, welders and so on to arrange these blocks into a specified pattern. And, since the idea is that you're making a factory line that can do this repeatedly... you need to make 10 of whatever it is that you have to make Tongue . 

I think it's best illustrated with an example - so, here's a video which explains one of the earlier, simpler puzzles: 

WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Mar 25th, 2020, 05:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I must say, THAT WAS AWESOME!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Mar 25th, 2020, 05:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I must say, THAT WAS AWESOME!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So this happened for @ShiraNoMai and I the other night playing Sackboy: A Big Adventure.

I didn't even realise that I had smacked the seed out of her hands at first, and only noticed because she lost her shit with laughter after our frantic moment before trying to reach the seed in the first place. I wish there was voice audio in the clip but I feel the footage manages to speak for itself pretty well enough to work without it. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So this happened for @ShiraNoMai and I the other night playing Sackboy: A Big Adventure.

I didn't even realise that I had smacked the seed out of her hands at first, and only noticed because she lost her shit with laughter after our frantic moment before trying to reach the seed in the first place. I wish there was voice audio in the clip but I feel the footage manages to speak for itself pretty well enough to work without it. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Here, I'll narrate:

"Get the seed, get the seed. Actually wait fuck the seed, nevermind-"
"Don't worry I'll get the seed. Okay got the seed. Push the button!"
"Got it- *seed flies off*"
" XD "
"Wait what- oh"

then we both SD cuz we're in fits of laughter ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Here, I'll narrate:

"Get the seed, get the seed. Actually wait fuck the seed, nevermind-"
"Don't worry I'll get the seed. Okay got the seed. Push the button!"
"Got it- *seed flies off*"
" XD "
"Wait what- oh"

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 17th, 2020, 05:33 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I was more in disbelief than anything. You were losing your absolute shit though. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 17th, 2020, 05:33 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I was more in disbelief than anything. You were losing your absolute shit though. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It was just the game being so frustrating to us at that point that it became absolutely hilarious when it came to something as ridiculous as this.

I saw this on the Yoshi discord earlier and my jaw dropped at the sight of it. I would frame the shit out of that piece Wow

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It was just the game being so frustrating to us at that point that it became absolutely hilarious when it came to something as ridiculous as this.

I saw this on the Yoshi discord earlier and my jaw dropped at the sight of it. I would frame the shit out of that piece Wow

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface That was a good funny clip, ah the moments where the player(s) accidentally completely mess up. XD Unless the level is super long with no recent save point.

@ShiraNoMai Agree, that poster looks excellent!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface That was a good funny clip, ah the moments where the player(s) accidentally completely mess up. XD Unless the level is super long with no recent save point.

@ShiraNoMai Agree, that poster looks excellent!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 25th, 2020, 12:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Nah, respawn points are decently spaced in Sackboy. I can't remember if we were trying to avoid dying too much so we had a good high score for the end of the level. I don't think we were attempting a deathless run (which is borderline chaos in co-op mode).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 25th, 2020, 12:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Nah, respawn points are decently spaced in Sackboy. I can't remember if we were trying to avoid dying too much so we had a good high score for the end of the level. I don't think we were attempting a deathless run (which is borderline chaos in co-op mode).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,704 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Activision Blizzard Situation Thread Moonface 66 14,391 Apr 12th, 2022, 06:39 PM
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM