Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pokémon Day 2024 | Pokémon Presents Summary

Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Tera Raid Battle Events
Mighty Venusaur, Might Blastiose and a returning Mighty Charizard will each have a Tera Raid event. Mighty Venusaur's week begins tomorrow February 28th until March 5th, Mighty Blastoise is from March 6th until the 12th, and finally Mighty Charizard starts March 13th and ends on the 17th. As Mighty Charizard was available in a previous event plus you can own only one of each, you cannot catch Mighty Charizard again if you caught it last time, but can still earn the rewards for participating.

Pokémon Go
Pikachu wearing Cap's hat which knows the move Volt Tackle will make it's debut along with Ceruledge, Charcadet and Armarouge. Liko and Roy who appear in Pokémon Horizons The Series on Netflix (March 7th) can show up in the Snapshot mode.

Pokémon Sleep
Raikou, Entei and Suicune are coming to Pokémon Sleep, Raikou is set for March and the other two will follow after. You can also claim a gift of 10 Poké Biscuits and 1,000 Diamonds by logging in. The Gift distribution period will last to April 30th 18:59 UTC.

Pokémon Masters EX
To celebrate 4.5 years Geeta & Glimmora (Feb 28th), Silver & Tyranitar (Mar 1st), Master Sync Pairs Gladion & Magearna (lasts until April 1st), Lillie & Lunala (lasts until Mar 23rd), Lusamine & Necrozma (lasts until Mar 25th) will all appear. Also the photo creator mode is coming, complete an in-game event before March 31st for the chance to have Riley & Lucario join your team and log in right away to receive a gift of 3,000 gems!

Pokémon Café Remix
Complete puzzles for Gimmighoul coins, choose between Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly in special chef outfits to add to your café staff, join bingo events for a chance to also add Koraidon or Miraidon to your staff.

Pokémon Unite
Miraidon, Falinks and Ceruledge join the fray. A special event where you can earn the Miraidon's Unite license is under way today until March 23rd. Falinks is due for April, Ceruledge later.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket
A new digital way of experiencing Pokémon TCG on your phone. Collect and open packs for chances to get them shiny cards! Viewing on your phone allows you to move the card around for a 3D like effect or jump into the illustration of the Pokémon itself for a more immersive feel. Also play Quick Battles to see if your chosen deck can come out on top. Open two packs a day at no additional cost.

Pokémon Legends Z-A
The Pokémon Company revealed the next Pokémon Legends which looks to be set in the Kalos region, and will be released next year, 2025.

Well that was fun thinking the TCG game was the final thing when the chat was commenting on how much time was left and then they squeezed in that final announcement. No remake exactly though this time like most people were thinking it would be. More of a short and sweet Direct than last year's which was 25 minutes long as opposed to this 12 minute Direct. Wonder if Z-A will give improvements or add to the Legends gameplay style.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pokémon Day 2024 | Pokémon Presents Summary

Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Tera Raid Battle Events
Mighty Venusaur, Might Blastiose and a returning Mighty Charizard will each have a Tera Raid event. Mighty Venusaur's week begins tomorrow February 28th until March 5th, Mighty Blastoise is from March 6th until the 12th, and finally Mighty Charizard starts March 13th and ends on the 17th. As Mighty Charizard was available in a previous event plus you can own only one of each, you cannot catch Mighty Charizard again if you caught it last time, but can still earn the rewards for participating.

Pokémon Go
Pikachu wearing Cap's hat which knows the move Volt Tackle will make it's debut along with Ceruledge, Charcadet and Armarouge. Liko and Roy who appear in Pokémon Horizons The Series on Netflix (March 7th) can show up in the Snapshot mode.

Pokémon Sleep
Raikou, Entei and Suicune are coming to Pokémon Sleep, Raikou is set for March and the other two will follow after. You can also claim a gift of 10 Poké Biscuits and 1,000 Diamonds by logging in. The Gift distribution period will last to April 30th 18:59 UTC.

Pokémon Masters EX
To celebrate 4.5 years Geeta & Glimmora (Feb 28th), Silver & Tyranitar (Mar 1st), Master Sync Pairs Gladion & Magearna (lasts until April 1st), Lillie & Lunala (lasts until Mar 23rd), Lusamine & Necrozma (lasts until Mar 25th) will all appear. Also the photo creator mode is coming, complete an in-game event before March 31st for the chance to have Riley & Lucario join your team and log in right away to receive a gift of 3,000 gems!

Pokémon Café Remix
Complete puzzles for Gimmighoul coins, choose between Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly in special chef outfits to add to your café staff, join bingo events for a chance to also add Koraidon or Miraidon to your staff.

Pokémon Unite
Miraidon, Falinks and Ceruledge join the fray. A special event where you can earn the Miraidon's Unite license is under way today until March 23rd. Falinks is due for April, Ceruledge later.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket
A new digital way of experiencing Pokémon TCG on your phone. Collect and open packs for chances to get them shiny cards! Viewing on your phone allows you to move the card around for a 3D like effect or jump into the illustration of the Pokémon itself for a more immersive feel. Also play Quick Battles to see if your chosen deck can come out on top. Open two packs a day at no additional cost.

Pokémon Legends Z-A
The Pokémon Company revealed the next Pokémon Legends which looks to be set in the Kalos region, and will be released next year, 2025.

Well that was fun thinking the TCG game was the final thing when the chat was commenting on how much time was left and then they squeezed in that final announcement. No remake exactly though this time like most people were thinking it would be. More of a short and sweet Direct than last year's which was 25 minutes long as opposed to this 12 minute Direct. Wonder if Z-A will give improvements or add to the Legends gameplay style.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Only curious about the Pokémon Legends: Z-A so just checked out the trailer for that. Definitely takes place in the same region as X/Y does, and the Z is clearly for Zygarde. I don't know off the top of my head what the A is standing for though. Hmm

Edit: I closed the video when the logo appeared stupidly thinking there was nothing after it and completely missed the reveal that Mega evolutions are coming back. I wonder if we'll get any new ones or if it'll just be the same lineup XY had.

Also shoutout to Gen 5 just being ignored for any remake or new entry in favour of skipping right from Gen 4 to Gen 6. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Only curious about the Pokémon Legends: Z-A so just checked out the trailer for that. Definitely takes place in the same region as X/Y does, and the Z is clearly for Zygarde. I don't know off the top of my head what the A is standing for though. Hmm

Edit: I closed the video when the logo appeared stupidly thinking there was nothing after it and completely missed the reveal that Mega evolutions are coming back. I wonder if we'll get any new ones or if it'll just be the same lineup XY had.

Also shoutout to Gen 5 just being ignored for any remake or new entry in favour of skipping right from Gen 4 to Gen 6. ROFL
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I think Gen 5 remakes will still be on the way eventually. Maybe not this year or next year, but I'd say I'd be surprised if we didn't hear about Gen 5 Remakes by 2026.

I'm definitely down for another Legends game though. Granted I still have to go back and actually finish Legends Arceus, but they definitely laid down the foundation for something great and I hope to see them build on that instead of taking a big step back like they have been with the main Pokemon games for a while now.

I hope that if this game does well, they'll be more motivated to continue the Legends series further and some day we might see a Legends game taking place in Jhoto.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I think Gen 5 remakes will still be on the way eventually. Maybe not this year or next year, but I'd say I'd be surprised if we didn't hear about Gen 5 Remakes by 2026.

I'm definitely down for another Legends game though. Granted I still have to go back and actually finish Legends Arceus, but they definitely laid down the foundation for something great and I hope to see them build on that instead of taking a big step back like they have been with the main Pokemon games for a while now.

I hope that if this game does well, they'll be more motivated to continue the Legends series further and some day we might see a Legends game taking place in Jhoto.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I thought Pokémon Legends Z-A was two separate versions of PLZ and PLA, but turns out I just misinterpreted the wording at the end of the trailer. LOL

Having thought on the trailer longer, I think we might go forward in time for this game instead of backwards like Arceus did. The official Nintendo account posted on social media that the game takes place entirely within Lumiose City, and there's no way the version from XY is enough to support a whole game; furthermore, the trailer having a tech/digital aesthetic screams of futuristic. I'd say we go into the future and assist with expanding Lumiose City.
The game taking place only in a city should also mean performance for the game is better, because draw distances and rendered objects can be limited by buildings blocking sight views. It'd be cool if the game could implement a feature similar to Splatoon where the city is inhabited by the avatars of other players who can display messages, because the city hub areas in the Splatoon games are awesome and I love that aspect of them.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I thought Pokémon Legends Z-A was two separate versions of PLZ and PLA, but turns out I just misinterpreted the wording at the end of the trailer. LOL

Having thought on the trailer longer, I think we might go forward in time for this game instead of backwards like Arceus did. The official Nintendo account posted on social media that the game takes place entirely within Lumiose City, and there's no way the version from XY is enough to support a whole game; furthermore, the trailer having a tech/digital aesthetic screams of futuristic. I'd say we go into the future and assist with expanding Lumiose City.
The game taking place only in a city should also mean performance for the game is better, because draw distances and rendered objects can be limited by buildings blocking sight views. It'd be cool if the game could implement a feature similar to Splatoon where the city is inhabited by the avatars of other players who can display messages, because the city hub areas in the Splatoon games are awesome and I love that aspect of them.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Feb 27th, 2024, 09:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm thinking A is meaning AZ the King who created the ultimate weapon after all. Maybe we'll get more context as to why.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

I'm thinking A is meaning AZ the King who created the ultimate weapon after all. Maybe we'll get more context as to why.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 29th, 2024, 06:39 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

That's not from XY is it? If it is I don't recall it. Unsure

Also, I stupidly thought there were two versions of this new game; Pokémon Legends Z and Pokémon Legends A. Granted, it wouldn't have changed my question had I realized at the time. Sweat

Anyone reckon PLZ-A will be a cross-gen title that comes out for Switch and as a launch title for the Switch 2? If I'm not mistaken it's the only Nintendo game with a 2025 release date, and they have a track record of putting the swan song game of their current console as the launch title of their next one.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 29th, 2024, 06:39 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

That's not from XY is it? If it is I don't recall it. Unsure

Also, I stupidly thought there were two versions of this new game; Pokémon Legends Z and Pokémon Legends A. Granted, it wouldn't have changed my question had I realized at the time. Sweat

Anyone reckon PLZ-A will be a cross-gen title that comes out for Switch and as a launch title for the Switch 2? If I'm not mistaken it's the only Nintendo game with a 2025 release date, and they have a track record of putting the swan song game of their current console as the launch title of their next one.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I definitely think this could be a cross-gen launch, but also, Pokemon has been known to skip initial console launches in favor of working on something that will "better showcase the new hardware". Black and White 2 (released on DS when 3DS came out) are good examples of that, and perhaps FireRed/LeafGreen (I know those were 2004 releases but I can't recall if they launched right after the other).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I definitely think this could be a cross-gen launch, but also, Pokemon has been known to skip initial console launches in favor of working on something that will "better showcase the new hardware". Black and White 2 (released on DS when 3DS came out) are good examples of that, and perhaps FireRed/LeafGreen (I know those were 2004 releases but I can't recall if they launched right after the other).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 4th, 2024, 04:07 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
B2/W2 was probably able to get away with staying on the DS because that was when the series was still sprite based and I assume didn't have performance issues that became present in X/Y and every game that followed it. Since I doubt Game Freak will manage to release Z-A without it having any performance issues (partly due to the limitations of the Switch) it would be a good move for it to at least benefit from better performance if you play it on the Switch successor (as would some other Switch games from Nintendo would such as BotW/TotK).

Since it hasn't been brought up yet and is something we can all hope and speculate on until we hear anything else about the game, what starters do folks hope to see for Legends Z-A? For reference, Arceus used Cyndaquil (Gen 2), Oshawott (Gen 5), and Rowlet (Gen 7), even though the game is a prequel to Diamond/Pearl which is Gen 4.
Assuming Z-A will only pick Pokémon that have been starters in other games already (but not any of those used in Arceus), that leaves this as the pool of candidates:
  1. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
  2. Chikorita, Totodile
  3. Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
  4. Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
  5. Snivy, Tepig
  6. Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
  7. Litten, Popplio
  8. Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble
  9. Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly
I doubt anything from Gen 9 gets used because they're too recent, and if Z-A follows the trend Arceus did then nothing from Gen 6 would be a starter. Gen 8 seems slim to me so I'm not expecting any of those starters to be one, and I wouldn't want anything from Gen 1 being a starter because I'd rather the other starters get another time to shine. I'd love Totodile to be a starter but that's only because he's my boy, but Gen 2 already got used for Arceus so I doubt it'll get used again and the same goes for Gen 7 and Gen 5. Taking all that into account, it would leave Generations 1, 3, 4, and 8 as potential pools if Game Freak intend to only use new pools except for Gen 9 (being too recent) and Gen 6 (being the same gen as XY).
If Game Freak take anything from Gen 1 it better not be Charmander. I hate how much they fall back on that thing just because of Charizard. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 4th, 2024, 04:07 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
B2/W2 was probably able to get away with staying on the DS because that was when the series was still sprite based and I assume didn't have performance issues that became present in X/Y and every game that followed it. Since I doubt Game Freak will manage to release Z-A without it having any performance issues (partly due to the limitations of the Switch) it would be a good move for it to at least benefit from better performance if you play it on the Switch successor (as would some other Switch games from Nintendo would such as BotW/TotK).

Since it hasn't been brought up yet and is something we can all hope and speculate on until we hear anything else about the game, what starters do folks hope to see for Legends Z-A? For reference, Arceus used Cyndaquil (Gen 2), Oshawott (Gen 5), and Rowlet (Gen 7), even though the game is a prequel to Diamond/Pearl which is Gen 4.
Assuming Z-A will only pick Pokémon that have been starters in other games already (but not any of those used in Arceus), that leaves this as the pool of candidates:
  1. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
  2. Chikorita, Totodile
  3. Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
  4. Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
  5. Snivy, Tepig
  6. Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
  7. Litten, Popplio
  8. Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble
  9. Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly
I doubt anything from Gen 9 gets used because they're too recent, and if Z-A follows the trend Arceus did then nothing from Gen 6 would be a starter. Gen 8 seems slim to me so I'm not expecting any of those starters to be one, and I wouldn't want anything from Gen 1 being a starter because I'd rather the other starters get another time to shine. I'd love Totodile to be a starter but that's only because he's my boy, but Gen 2 already got used for Arceus so I doubt it'll get used again and the same goes for Gen 7 and Gen 5. Taking all that into account, it would leave Generations 1, 3, 4, and 8 as potential pools if Game Freak intend to only use new pools except for Gen 9 (being too recent) and Gen 6 (being the same gen as XY).
If Game Freak take anything from Gen 1 it better not be Charmander. I hate how much they fall back on that thing just because of Charizard. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Give me Charmander or Mudkip and I would be happy. Don't really care for or am indifferent to the rest of the starter pool. In the event that neither of the two I'd want to see are added, I'll probably just do my usual ditching my starter once I get a full team I'm happy with.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Give me Charmander or Mudkip and I would be happy. Don't really care for or am indifferent to the rest of the starter pool. In the event that neither of the two I'd want to see are added, I'll probably just do my usual ditching my starter once I get a full team I'm happy with.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yes, AZ is from Pokemon X/Y. 

Quote from doing a google search and if you play the game, you find out about him playing it.

"AZ is a mysterious character who appears in Pokémon X and Y. He was once the king of the Kalos region and is the creator of the ultimate weapon. In modern Kalos, he appears as a disheveled homeless man. His incredible height, standing at over 9 feet (3+ meters), is a result of his exposure to the ultimate weapon. AZ’s tragic backstory involves a war, the loss of his beloved Pokémon, and his quest for redemption. His tale is shrouded in mystery and sorrow." source

So of course the game will probably focus on his creating the ultimate weapon at some point is my assumption.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Quote from doing a google search and if you play the game, you find out about him playing it.

"AZ is a mysterious character who appears in Pokémon X and Y. He was once the king of the Kalos region and is the creator of the ultimate weapon. In modern Kalos, he appears as a disheveled homeless man. His incredible height, standing at over 9 feet (3+ meters), is a result of his exposure to the ultimate weapon. AZ’s tragic backstory involves a war, the loss of his beloved Pokémon, and his quest for redemption. His tale is shrouded in mystery and sorrow." source

So of course the game will probably focus on his creating the ultimate weapon at some point is my assumption.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Oh, it's that guy you find in the snowy area of the game quite a way into the story. I forgot about him entirely even though I met him and played through XY enough to face Yveltal, although even if I remembered the character I never would have recalled what his name was to realize that was who you were talking about. Sweat
As for whether it focuses on him creating the ultimate weapon, that probably depends on whether Z-A is set before or after XY. I think it's going to be way in the future though going by the visuals of the announcement trailer. Plus, it seems besides how he built it, we know everything else about the Ultimate Weapon and the events that surround it so it wouldn't really leave much to explore. I also don't think it would play a role anyway since Z-A is taking place solely in Lumiose City with a focus on an urban redevelopment project, and that's another reason I think the game is absolutely set in the future because Lumiose isn't big enough in XY to be the setting for an entire game.

For starter choices, I'd want Totodile the most because I just love the stupid little shit and I would never want to evolve him. =3 Don't know who I'd want for fire/grass though, and I still can't come up with a prediction for what three Game Freak would pick beyond my earlier post speculating what gens they wouldn't pick anything from.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Oh, it's that guy you find in the snowy area of the game quite a way into the story. I forgot about him entirely even though I met him and played through XY enough to face Yveltal, although even if I remembered the character I never would have recalled what his name was to realize that was who you were talking about. Sweat
As for whether it focuses on him creating the ultimate weapon, that probably depends on whether Z-A is set before or after XY. I think it's going to be way in the future though going by the visuals of the announcement trailer. Plus, it seems besides how he built it, we know everything else about the Ultimate Weapon and the events that surround it so it wouldn't really leave much to explore. I also don't think it would play a role anyway since Z-A is taking place solely in Lumiose City with a focus on an urban redevelopment project, and that's another reason I think the game is absolutely set in the future because Lumiose isn't big enough in XY to be the setting for an entire game.

For starter choices, I'd want Totodile the most because I just love the stupid little shit and I would never want to evolve him. =3 Don't know who I'd want for fire/grass though, and I still can't come up with a prediction for what three Game Freak would pick beyond my earlier post speculating what gens they wouldn't pick anything from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 120 12,683 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 20 1,415 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:42 PM
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 23 8,634 Apr 4th, 2024, 05:11 PM
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 13,161 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
  Halo (Series) WR91 13 3,362 Feb 5th, 2024, 08:46 PM