It's All Fun & Games!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Or at least in the return of our forum games area it is! We didn't originally bring it from the old board because at the time, it had seen very little use. However, the staff have collectively decided to bring it back because we realised there isn't really anywhere to just unwind with some mindless fun before, between, or after posting in the other areas of the board, and we'd quite like to have the ability to do that again on here.

I have made the choice to not make it a sub-forum of General Chat so that threads in that area are not constantly pushed off the index by the faster paced nature that forum games tend to bring. On the flip side, you may have noticed already that Reviews, Guides, and Let's Plays has been made a sub-forum of General Gaming, so really the index didn't even get longer because of this. Tongue
That area was moved since it's the slowest area on the board and I didn't think it was necessary to keep it on the main index. I'll consider returning it there if the area picks up in the future. Wink

We collectively hope the Fun & Games area will help everyone have more fun here and get to unwind some more. I personally feel we haven't really offered that sort of atmosphere as well as we could have done for some time now and I hope that this helps to bring that back for you all. ^_^

Post count is disabled in the area, however thread counts are not. I think everyone should at least get the appropriate credit for contributing new threads to the area. Smile

Also, if my signature didn't get your attention yet, we're going to be hosting an Animal Crossing x Doom themed event later this month to celebrate the launch of those games, so stay tuned for that! Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Or at least in the return of our forum games area it is! We didn't originally bring it from the old board because at the time, it had seen very little use. However, the staff have collectively decided to bring it back because we realised there isn't really anywhere to just unwind with some mindless fun before, between, or after posting in the other areas of the board, and we'd quite like to have the ability to do that again on here.

I have made the choice to not make it a sub-forum of General Chat so that threads in that area are not constantly pushed off the index by the faster paced nature that forum games tend to bring. On the flip side, you may have noticed already that Reviews, Guides, and Let's Plays has been made a sub-forum of General Gaming, so really the index didn't even get longer because of this. Tongue
That area was moved since it's the slowest area on the board and I didn't think it was necessary to keep it on the main index. I'll consider returning it there if the area picks up in the future. Wink

We collectively hope the Fun & Games area will help everyone have more fun here and get to unwind some more. I personally feel we haven't really offered that sort of atmosphere as well as we could have done for some time now and I hope that this helps to bring that back for you all. ^_^

Post count is disabled in the area, however thread counts are not. I think everyone should at least get the appropriate credit for contributing new threads to the area. Smile

Also, if my signature didn't get your attention yet, we're going to be hosting an Animal Crossing x Doom themed event later this month to celebrate the launch of those games, so stay tuned for that! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the celebreation of the release of Doom Crossing its the hottest game of the month! Grin
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the celebreation of the release of Doom Crossing its the hottest game of the month! Grin