Fun & Games Guidelines
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to our Fun & Games area! While the purpose of this area is to unwind with some mindless fun, that doesn't mean we don't want at least some thought put into the things that live in here (including EL's illicit cucumber stash). I only have a few things I'd like everyone to keep in mind. ^_^
  1. Please do not start games such as "Count to X" or anything that seeks to generate large volumes of low-effort posts in favour of a fun goal or objective to achieve.

2. If a thread is based around commenting on something about the user/post above, and you lack the thing being commented on, please do not participate in that game. The reason for this is the game technically cannot continue if you aren't providing what the game requires.

3. Try to avoid repetition where possible. For example, a thread about rating the above users signature shouldn't have the same two people going back and forth with each other, because what's really the point?

4. On that note, don't make small variations of the same game, i.e. "x ABC's". I don't mean if a couple exist you can't make one; I just want to avoid the area turning into a convention of that one Spider-Man meme.

5. Absolutely no game can have an objective focused around trying to insult another user, i.e. "Insult the Person Above". What might seem as a fun or harmless comment to you could ruffle a feather, and we don't want that. For games such as "Ban the Above User", don't go banning someone with a remark that could be taken seriously. If it wouldn't be clear it's in jest to a stranger reading it, perhaps reconsider what you're typing.

6. Sometimes you might not realise a game exists. If so and you happen to make a duplicate, we'll just merge it into the existing thread or make you aware the other exists if merging will disrupt the game.

7. Do not double post in a game unless at least 7 days have passed, and if you have already double posted in the thread, do not post in it again. At that point it is likely no one else is interested in continuing the game at the moment.

8. Random threads not suited elsewhere are welcome here too, but don't go crazy and start making one of those everyday. XD

9. Post count is disabled, however thread counts are enabled.
If you're unsure of something or I wasn't clear with something, you're welcome to comment in this thread and we can work on sorting it out. With all that said and done, go forth and have some fun! Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to our Fun & Games area! While the purpose of this area is to unwind with some mindless fun, that doesn't mean we don't want at least some thought put into the things that live in here (including EL's illicit cucumber stash). I only have a few things I'd like everyone to keep in mind. ^_^
  1. Please do not start games such as "Count to X" or anything that seeks to generate large volumes of low-effort posts in favour of a fun goal or objective to achieve.

2. If a thread is based around commenting on something about the user/post above, and you lack the thing being commented on, please do not participate in that game. The reason for this is the game technically cannot continue if you aren't providing what the game requires.

3. Try to avoid repetition where possible. For example, a thread about rating the above users signature shouldn't have the same two people going back and forth with each other, because what's really the point?

4. On that note, don't make small variations of the same game, i.e. "x ABC's". I don't mean if a couple exist you can't make one; I just want to avoid the area turning into a convention of that one Spider-Man meme.

5. Absolutely no game can have an objective focused around trying to insult another user, i.e. "Insult the Person Above". What might seem as a fun or harmless comment to you could ruffle a feather, and we don't want that. For games such as "Ban the Above User", don't go banning someone with a remark that could be taken seriously. If it wouldn't be clear it's in jest to a stranger reading it, perhaps reconsider what you're typing.

6. Sometimes you might not realise a game exists. If so and you happen to make a duplicate, we'll just merge it into the existing thread or make you aware the other exists if merging will disrupt the game.

7. Do not double post in a game unless at least 7 days have passed, and if you have already double posted in the thread, do not post in it again. At that point it is likely no one else is interested in continuing the game at the moment.

8. Random threads not suited elsewhere are welcome here too, but don't go crazy and start making one of those everyday. XD

9. Post count is disabled, however thread counts are enabled.
If you're unsure of something or I wasn't clear with something, you're welcome to comment in this thread and we can work on sorting it out. With all that said and done, go forth and have some fun! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games Cause Violence; What Are You Getting Arrested For? Moonface 14 206 Apr 18th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL