Have You Ever...
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Can't say I really have, especially in recent memory. If I ever did, I was told to do so (in an environment that was intended for the object's destruction).

Have you ever mindlessly ate something? (Either in taste, quantity, or otherwise)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Can't say I really have, especially in recent memory. If I ever did, I was told to do so (in an environment that was intended for the object's destruction).

Have you ever mindlessly ate something? (Either in taste, quantity, or otherwise)
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
EDIT: Whoops...answered the wrong question.

I think so, probably a few times but don't remember a specific instance. OK this is one, grabbing like 5 or so different packs of crisps and eating them all, similar to how Homer Simpson does in an episode, can't remember what he was watching on TV but he sets up lots of snacks around him as he watches and eats from each very quickly. XD

Have you ever seen or known of your pet attacking another animal, if not an insect, before? You can mention both type if you want.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
EDIT: Whoops...answered the wrong question.

I think so, probably a few times but don't remember a specific instance. OK this is one, grabbing like 5 or so different packs of crisps and eating them all, similar to how Homer Simpson does in an episode, can't remember what he was watching on TV but he sets up lots of snacks around him as he watches and eats from each very quickly. XD

Have you ever seen or known of your pet attacking another animal, if not an insect, before? You can mention both type if you want.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yes. Every cat I've had with my parents has attacked a bird or mouse and if we're really lucky they've brought it into the house.

Have you ever stayed awake for at least 24 hours?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yes. Every cat I've had with my parents has attacked a bird or mouse and if we're really lucky they've brought it into the house.

Have you ever stayed awake for at least 24 hours?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't think I've ever been able to remain awake for a full 24 hours. I've done up to 23 possibly before, given the times I've had perhaps in the summer where I can't get to sleep for most of the night except for like an hour, then have to get up for work or just wake up and never manage to get back to sleep. I have stayed up to 4AM or something before too, yet again I just need to be in bed for what little time I can get. XD This includes days I still had course work and such to do too, even with stuff left to do but my body couldn't take any more and needed to rest....frick I need a nap right now. XD:

Have you ever accidentally bought a copy of something you already own? (not food or drink obviously)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't think I've ever been able to remain awake for a full 24 hours. I've done up to 23 possibly before, given the times I've had perhaps in the summer where I can't get to sleep for most of the night except for like an hour, then have to get up for work or just wake up and never manage to get back to sleep. I have stayed up to 4AM or something before too, yet again I just need to be in bed for what little time I can get. XD This includes days I still had course work and such to do too, even with stuff left to do but my body couldn't take any more and needed to rest....frick I need a nap right now. XD:

Have you ever accidentally bought a copy of something you already own? (not food or drink obviously)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww, food and drink are things I tend to accidentally buy again often. I say accidentally because when I come home from shopping, I realize I already had the thing I just bought again. ROFL
Other than that, I can't say I have accidentally done an extra purchase. It's rare I don't know what I already possess.

Have you ever overeaten?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Aww, food and drink are things I tend to accidentally buy again often. I say accidentally because when I come home from shopping, I realize I already had the thing I just bought again. ROFL
Other than that, I can't say I have accidentally done an extra purchase. It's rare I don't know what I already possess.

Have you ever overeaten?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes.

Have you ever called someone the wrong name before?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes.

Have you ever called someone the wrong name before?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Must have happened at some point, but I can't remember any specific instances of it.

Have you ever donated a large amount of money (let's say, $50 or more) to charity?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Must have happened at some point, but I can't remember any specific instances of it.

Have you ever donated a large amount of money (let's say, $50 or more) to charity?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, a couple times actually, to causes that really matter to me (mostly against gun violence) ^_^

Have you ever bought/pre-ordered something that was months and months away from being delivered to you and completely forgot what it was until it showed up at your door? ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, a couple times actually, to causes that really matter to me (mostly against gun violence) ^_^

Have you ever bought/pre-ordered something that was months and months away from being delivered to you and completely forgot what it was until it showed up at your door? ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that I can think of. Normally when I pre-order something I keep it in mind because I'll be reminded of what it relates to a lot, such as if it's a game then the marketing for that game will remind me if I somehow do forget.

Have you ever lost something in public?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that I can think of. Normally when I pre-order something I keep it in mind because I'll be reminded of what it relates to a lot, such as if it's a game then the marketing for that game will remind me if I somehow do forget.

Have you ever lost something in public?