Have You Ever...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah. Can't remember anything off hand though. >.<

Have you ever overslept?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah. Can't remember anything off hand though. >.<

Have you ever overslept?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes and a few times too, but there was an instance last week's Friday. I had set my alarm to the usual time for my 6am start, 5:18 technically but I intentionally have the digital clock set to 5:25 ahead of real time so I have that restful feeling of not having to rush to get up. My digital clock I use has only two buttons so you have to press repeatedly to scroll through options. Setting the alarm requires one button press for Set, one button press for Mode to set the alarm on, then press Set three more times; once if you want to set the hour, again for minutes, one more time to have the back at neutral time and the alarm is ready. I pressed Set only two times and my clock was waiting for me to set the minutes, but I didn't realise so the alarm is not ready at the point to go off at the designated time. I slept to 6:47 even I usually wake before the alarm, my body apparently needing that extra time to sleep. Thanks to daylight being a thing at 6:30 or whatever now, instantly knew I overslept when I woke up. I was very concerned if the time was after 8 or 9, so I was glad it had only been about an hour.

This now reminds me of dreams I've had being late to work and in them it's been like after 10am or even 1pm missing my whole shift. It's even funnier when the dreams had happened on nights before my actual 6am shift starts so you can imagine I was grateful they were only dreams. ROFL Even more so when there's like 2 or 3 hours before I have to get up so yay more sleep time!

Have you ever spent hours upon hours watching a show(s)/online stream for the majority of a day?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes and a few times too, but there was an instance last week's Friday. I had set my alarm to the usual time for my 6am start, 5:18 technically but I intentionally have the digital clock set to 5:25 ahead of real time so I have that restful feeling of not having to rush to get up. My digital clock I use has only two buttons so you have to press repeatedly to scroll through options. Setting the alarm requires one button press for Set, one button press for Mode to set the alarm on, then press Set three more times; once if you want to set the hour, again for minutes, one more time to have the back at neutral time and the alarm is ready. I pressed Set only two times and my clock was waiting for me to set the minutes, but I didn't realise so the alarm is not ready at the point to go off at the designated time. I slept to 6:47 even I usually wake before the alarm, my body apparently needing that extra time to sleep. Thanks to daylight being a thing at 6:30 or whatever now, instantly knew I overslept when I woke up. I was very concerned if the time was after 8 or 9, so I was glad it had only been about an hour.

This now reminds me of dreams I've had being late to work and in them it's been like after 10am or even 1pm missing my whole shift. It's even funnier when the dreams had happened on nights before my actual 6am shift starts so you can imagine I was grateful they were only dreams. ROFL Even more so when there's like 2 or 3 hours before I have to get up so yay more sleep time!

Have you ever spent hours upon hours watching a show(s)/online stream for the majority of a day?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
......Maybe streaming, but watching a stream I normally don't unless you consider offline streams streams?

Have you ever woken up early, but your still tired?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
......Maybe streaming, but watching a stream I normally don't unless you consider offline streams streams?

Have you ever woken up early, but your still tired?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. Normally when I've gone to bed too late the night before and I have to be up early.

Have you ever fell over in public?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes. Normally when I've gone to bed too late the night before and I have to be up early.

Have you ever fell over in public?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've had my ankle give way before in pretty embarrassing ways, so I'd say definitely. Stupid ankles.

Have you ever let something go moldy?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've had my ankle give way before in pretty embarrassing ways, so I'd say definitely. Stupid ankles.

Have you ever let something go moldy?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A few times when I end up procrastinating on eating something although it's been fruit or cheese I've bought going past use by or open for too long. I....hate out of date food to begin with so I'm usually good at not letting my food go off, yet I still slip up. >.<

Have you ever ran something over your own foot/toes by accident.

...I did today actually which is why I bring it up XD My poor little toe, you're meant to be insignificant!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A few times when I end up procrastinating on eating something although it's been fruit or cheese I've bought going past use by or open for too long. I....hate out of date food to begin with so I'm usually good at not letting my food go off, yet I still slip up. >.<

Have you ever ran something over your own foot/toes by accident.

...I did today actually which is why I bring it up XD My poor little toe, you're meant to be insignificant!
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,641
Pokémon 
I'm sure I have so many times, because the pain in my mind seems real enough just thinking about it. But I can't cite a specific example sadly! Sorry about your own little toe. Sad

Have you ever forgot to shake the ketchup bottle?
If anyone needs me I'll be in witchspace.
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,641 Pokémon 
I'm sure I have so many times, because the pain in my mind seems real enough just thinking about it. But I can't cite a specific example sadly! Sorry about your own little toe. Sad

Have you ever forgot to shake the ketchup bottle?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget to shake most sauce bottles. Tongue

Have you ever gone to bed without dinner?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget to shake most sauce bottles. Tongue

Have you ever gone to bed without dinner?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, if eating hot food at lunch time then not having anything in the evening counts, because I ate enough then. XD

Have you ever eaten a bug intentionally?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, if eating hot food at lunch time then not having anything in the evening counts, because I ate enough then. XD

Have you ever eaten a bug intentionally?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes it counts, that's often how I never eat dinner. Although my lunches can sometimes be at 4pm which doesn't help. Tongue

No I have not. I don't think I ever could.

Have you ever gone to a shopping mall and not bought a single thing, including food/drink?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yes it counts, that's often how I never eat dinner. Although my lunches can sometimes be at 4pm which doesn't help. Tongue

No I have not. I don't think I ever could.

Have you ever gone to a shopping mall and not bought a single thing, including food/drink?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, most of my early teenage years were spent doing that. Very common thing to do back then. Mall rats. LOL

Have you ever had a dream so vivid and real you swear you could recite the whole thing like a novel, but the moment you wake up, it dwindles away like it never happened?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yep, most of my early teenage years were spent doing that. Very common thing to do back then. Mall rats. LOL

Have you ever had a dream so vivid and real you swear you could recite the whole thing like a novel, but the moment you wake up, it dwindles away like it never happened?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, many times. In fact insife dream I can think to myself "I have to remember this and write it down, this is so awesome!", usually if it has action or giving me a kind of emotional feeling. Then when I groggily wake up it's kind of there then poof, gone. Or just instantly gone. Sadge
Only rarely I can remember it and do write it down, or remember it but don't have time to then later forget.

Have you ever not eaten, not even a morsle of food for almost a full 24 hour day? Or even a 24 hour day, can be when you last ate one day say early evening to about the same time next day. Drinking is allowed, I mean you have to had SOMETHING to sustain yourself with. (again I do this from recent experience, I went from 7:30pm to 6:50pm without eating, not even during my work break as it was so late I decided to do something else XD )
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, many times. In fact insife dream I can think to myself "I have to remember this and write it down, this is so awesome!", usually if it has action or giving me a kind of emotional feeling. Then when I groggily wake up it's kind of there then poof, gone. Or just instantly gone. Sadge
Only rarely I can remember it and do write it down, or remember it but don't have time to then later forget.

Have you ever not eaten, not even a morsle of food for almost a full 24 hour day? Or even a 24 hour day, can be when you last ate one day say early evening to about the same time next day. Drinking is allowed, I mean you have to had SOMETHING to sustain yourself with. (again I do this from recent experience, I went from 7:30pm to 6:50pm without eating, not even during my work break as it was so late I decided to do something else XD )
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably. I've definitely not eaten for long enough it caused me great pain in my stomach so I wouldn't be surprised if such a time was close to 24 hours of not eating.

Have you ever forgotten to put a food item away?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably. I've definitely not eaten for long enough it caused me great pain in my stomach so I wouldn't be surprised if such a time was close to 24 hours of not eating.

Have you ever forgotten to put a food item away?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes... well, this particular instance in my head recalls not putting away the bacon I had set out to use but didn't wind up using until hours later cuz I spent so long prepping the rest of the dishes I was working on... I wound up having to throw the rest of it out after cooking what I needed. Sad

Have you ever cut yourself on a knife?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes... well, this particular instance in my head recalls not putting away the bacon I had set out to use but didn't wind up using until hours later cuz I spent so long prepping the rest of the dishes I was working on... I wound up having to throw the rest of it out after cooking what I needed. Sad

Have you ever cut yourself on a knife?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that I can recall, but I probably have. Tongue

Have you ever not known what to do with yourself, as in just not knowing how to spend your free time?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not that I can recall, but I probably have. Tongue

Have you ever not known what to do with yourself, as in just not knowing how to spend your free time?