When Was The Last Time You...
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
Aside from my Zoo Tycoon escapades, I found my first ever Minecraft map when I was somewhere between 18 to 20 years old. I can't remember if Moony was in this one but it was most definitely a long time ago haha. I haven't had the time to crack it open and explore.

When was the first thing that made you realize you're finally too old for a thing?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
Aside from my Zoo Tycoon escapades, I found my first ever Minecraft map when I was somewhere between 18 to 20 years old. I can't remember if Moony was in this one but it was most definitely a long time ago haha. I haven't had the time to crack it open and explore.

When was the first thing that made you realize you're finally too old for a thing?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Eric: I'd probably know pretty quickly since I still have screenshots of the times from the Minecraft server we and others played on back in the day. Tongue

I honestly can't recall the last time I felt too old for something. I adopted the mindset long ago that something aimed at younger audiences doesn't automatically have to exclude adults. Just this morning I turned up to work sucking on a juice box. ROFL

When was the last time you went swimming?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Eric: I'd probably know pretty quickly since I still have screenshots of the times from the Minecraft server we and others played on back in the day. Tongue

I honestly can't recall the last time I felt too old for something. I adopted the mindset long ago that something aimed at younger audiences doesn't automatically have to exclude adults. Just this morning I turned up to work sucking on a juice box. ROFL

When was the last time you went swimming?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Swimming, oof. Despite having full access to a swimming pool and ocean, I can probably say the last time my body touched water that didn't come from a tap (or sky) was pre-COVID. Honestly my last real memory was Volcano Bay when it had just opened in 2017. ROFL

When was the last time you formed a habit (good or bad)?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Swimming, oof. Despite having full access to a swimming pool and ocean, I can probably say the last time my body touched water that didn't come from a tap (or sky) was pre-COVID. Honestly my last real memory was Volcano Bay when it had just opened in 2017. ROFL

When was the last time you formed a habit (good or bad)?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
(Jul 7th, 2023, 10:36 PM)Moonface Wrote:

From the same server?? That's awesome! If I can confirm this was it, I'll absolutely share it. I'll make a UniversalGaming storytime thread later or something haha. I think I still have the podcast episodes somewhere as well...

Quote:When was the last time you formed a habit (good or bad)?

Oh man, I have an answer for both. Last year I went to the gym regularly and was getting fairly toned. It was the hardest I've worked at feeling good about my fitness level (I'm normally quite skinny Tongue). I was gaining weight, building muscle, good eating habits, building great posture and then university started around January this year and I stopped going. The worst was I did have the time but procrastination is so easy when you have so much on your plate. It's been seven months and have lost 10 pounds, so I've started this week to get back in shape again. I absolutely must look shredded by the end of the year 😤🤣
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 

From the same server?? That's awesome! If I can confirm this was it, I'll absolutely share it. I'll make a UniversalGaming storytime thread later or something haha. I think I still have the podcast episodes somewhere as well...

Quote:When was the last time you formed a habit (good or bad)?

Oh man, I have an answer for both. Last year I went to the gym regularly and was getting fairly toned. It was the hardest I've worked at feeling good about my fitness level (I'm normally quite skinny Tongue). I was gaining weight, building muscle, good eating habits, building great posture and then university started around January this year and I stopped going. The worst was I did have the time but procrastination is so easy when you have so much on your plate. It's been seven months and have lost 10 pounds, so I've started this week to get back in shape again. I absolutely must look shredded by the end of the year 😤🤣
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 8th, 2023, 08:30 AM)Eric Wrote:

It's the server where you kept having this weird time out issue in a cave and your player model was duplicated about 6+ times in front of me and all had the idle movement animation still active so it looked super creepy on my end, as well as the one where someone left without a word and filled their house with "I am fine" signs when everyone was getting worried about them. My base in that server was a treehouse at the top of some jungle trees just outside of the main little town area other players had built houses in.

I remember you sharing some of the old podcast episodes in General Chat a few years back too: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=776

Also you forgot to give a question for the next person a.k.a. me to answer, but I already put a decent reply in here to other stuff so I'll just pop a question for whoever comes in here next. Tongue

When was the last time you had more than $1500 (if you live somewhere with a different currency just change the symbol, value can stay the same) in your bank account?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 8th, 2023, 08:30 AM)Eric Wrote:

It's the server where you kept having this weird time out issue in a cave and your player model was duplicated about 6+ times in front of me and all had the idle movement animation still active so it looked super creepy on my end, as well as the one where someone left without a word and filled their house with "I am fine" signs when everyone was getting worried about them. My base in that server was a treehouse at the top of some jungle trees just outside of the main little town area other players had built houses in.

I remember you sharing some of the old podcast episodes in General Chat a few years back too: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.php?tid=776

Also you forgot to give a question for the next person a.k.a. me to answer, but I already put a decent reply in here to other stuff so I'll just pop a question for whoever comes in here next. Tongue

When was the last time you had more than $1500 (if you live somewhere with a different currency just change the symbol, value can stay the same) in your bank account?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Right now but that's because I've yet to have my own home and where it's solely me paying the bills (or joint if I had a partner). I can say when the last time I had below that amount though, which was in early 2015 where I was down to something like low £100's and really needed to earn money (I had already tried earlier in the year but was refused). Did have a backup of just under a grand that my nan set up when I was a kid and really didn't want to start using it because I yet to have a proper paying job. I still have that little amount too on the side for when I need it. Can't wait for the struggles for when I do have my own place and look at my bank account just barely hanging on, oh boy.

When was the last time you....spontaneously tried a parkour move, even if it was made up, turned out lame, was successful or unsuccessful?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Right now but that's because I've yet to have my own home and where it's solely me paying the bills (or joint if I had a partner). I can say when the last time I had below that amount though, which was in early 2015 where I was down to something like low £100's and really needed to earn money (I had already tried earlier in the year but was refused). Did have a backup of just under a grand that my nan set up when I was a kid and really didn't want to start using it because I yet to have a proper paying job. I still have that little amount too on the side for when I need it. Can't wait for the struggles for when I do have my own place and look at my bank account just barely hanging on, oh boy.

When was the last time you....spontaneously tried a parkour move, even if it was made up, turned out lame, was successful or unsuccessful?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 13th, 2023, 11:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Uh, hmm. The best I've ever done in my life would be balancing along a wall or jumping from one thing to another, which a lot of the time I just do because I see something to do it on and just do it. I'm not gonna count walking along a curb though so I can't remember when I last did anything like that. Probably on a holiday hiking in the UK or something I guess? Hmm

When was the last time you remembered a song you haven't heard for 5+ years without anything around you triggering a reminder of it?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 13th, 2023, 11:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Uh, hmm. The best I've ever done in my life would be balancing along a wall or jumping from one thing to another, which a lot of the time I just do because I see something to do it on and just do it. I'm not gonna count walking along a curb though so I can't remember when I last did anything like that. Probably on a holiday hiking in the UK or something I guess? Hmm

When was the last time you remembered a song you haven't heard for 5+ years without anything around you triggering a reminder of it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Advice for First Time Players Moonface 10 363 Feb 25th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai