Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Today, although it may have been hunger. It was the type you can't tell either way, but as I was already in pain somewhere else at the same time, I took a Co-codamol to make sure I was OK.

When was the last time you had a leisurely walk?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Today, although it may have been hunger. It was the type you can't tell either way, but as I was already in pain somewhere else at the same time, I took a Co-codamol to make sure I was OK.

When was the last time you had a leisurely walk?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
A little less than a week ago. Moony and I enjoy one every now and then, usually post-dinner to aid in digestion

When was the last time you played something you hate?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
A little less than a week ago. Moony and I enjoy one every now and then, usually post-dinner to aid in digestion

When was the last time you played something you hate?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
When the Ghostbusters remastered game released & tried to replay it again realizing the controls were still crap. xD

When was the last time you tried to go to a fully stocked grocery store?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
When the Ghostbusters remastered game released & tried to replay it again realizing the controls were still crap. xD

When was the last time you tried to go to a fully stocked grocery store?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Probably last weekend.

When was the last time you joined a cult?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Probably last weekend.

When was the last time you joined a cult?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Never. ROFL

When was the last time you used the bathroom in the middle of the night?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Never. ROFL

When was the last time you used the bathroom in the middle of the night?
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
Last night
When was the last time that you read a book?
[Image: ldia5Dw.gif]
[Image: qZQnBOG.gif]
^BTS Signature and 100% Suga Biased blinkie made by me^
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
Last night
When was the last time that you read a book?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Last week when I read the second part of The Other Wes Moore. Very good book actually.

When was the last time you were stressed? ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Last week when I read the second part of The Other Wes Moore. Very good book actually.

When was the last time you were stressed? ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Last night when trying to fall asleep. Had the day off from work yet all I did with the day was sit on my arse and watch YouTube or Twitch, when I wanted to get back into drawing. Did a bit but hated what I was doing and erased it. Did a doodle Tuesday night but FFS I want draw during the day, so that kept me up. Eventually fell asleep. Forgot the time before but was probably a similar reason or work related.

When was the last time you had an injury? Can be as minor as a cut or bruise (if you know what caused it).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Last night when trying to fall asleep. Had the day off from work yet all I did with the day was sit on my arse and watch YouTube or Twitch, when I wanted to get back into drawing. Did a bit but hated what I was doing and erased it. Did a doodle Tuesday night but FFS I want draw during the day, so that kept me up. Eventually fell asleep. Forgot the time before but was probably a similar reason or work related.

When was the last time you had an injury? Can be as minor as a cut or bruise (if you know what caused it).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Friday when I cut my finger while at work because there was some loose skin on my finger below my nail that got caught on a box I was opening.

When was the last time you witnessed a car accident? (Can include seeing the aftermath of one, it doesn't need to be watching it unfold).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Friday when I cut my finger while at work because there was some loose skin on my finger below my nail that got caught on a box I was opening.

When was the last time you witnessed a car accident? (Can include seeing the aftermath of one, it doesn't need to be watching it unfold).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 1st, 2020, 01:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I've never actually witnessed a car accident happen in front of me, so the last time I saw the aftermath of one would be yesterday on my drive to work. Dunno what had happened since only one car seemed to be involved unless the other had already been taken away, but it always gets me that the Florida turnpike always has an accident when I'm traveling on it on my way to work when that road is practically dead for traffic. Makes me wonder if it's people falling asleep at the wheel or someone being reckless with their driving thinking it's okay because the traffic is really light.

When was the last time you got a new piece of electronic equipment, i.e. TV, computer, phone, controller, etc.?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 1st, 2020, 01:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I've never actually witnessed a car accident happen in front of me, so the last time I saw the aftermath of one would be yesterday on my drive to work. Dunno what had happened since only one car seemed to be involved unless the other had already been taken away, but it always gets me that the Florida turnpike always has an accident when I'm traveling on it on my way to work when that road is practically dead for traffic. Makes me wonder if it's people falling asleep at the wheel or someone being reckless with their driving thinking it's okay because the traffic is really light.

When was the last time you got a new piece of electronic equipment, i.e. TV, computer, phone, controller, etc.?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, it's not new in the technical sense but it's new to me in terms of ownership: got me a free Gameshark for the N64! Used to have a blast fucking around with the cheats on there for my games; wondering what I can find now.

When was the last time you put on a piece of expensive or nice clothing?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I mean, it's not new in the technical sense but it's new to me in terms of ownership: got me a free Gameshark for the N64! Used to have a blast fucking around with the cheats on there for my games; wondering what I can find now.

When was the last time you put on a piece of expensive or nice clothing?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Whatever suit I was wearing at my brother's wedding in last September, frickin' heck that's coming up to 9 months ago now. Wasn't that expensive or rather hire for the entire outfit minus socks as I used the socks I got to keep from Moony/Shira's wedding. This time I got to keep the shirt. XD

For something that I bought for myself would be some shoes in Isle of Wight was much more than I'd normally be willing to pay, know it was £100+ but I just needed a pair right then and there. Been a while since I last wore those though after they messed my feet up after a long walk, they weren't quite suited for that.
(Note: Suit hire was more than the shoes, but was for a special occasion)

What was the last sport activity you took part in?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Whatever suit I was wearing at my brother's wedding in last September, frickin' heck that's coming up to 9 months ago now. Wasn't that expensive or rather hire for the entire outfit minus socks as I used the socks I got to keep from Moony/Shira's wedding. This time I got to keep the shirt. XD

For something that I bought for myself would be some shoes in Isle of Wight was much more than I'd normally be willing to pay, know it was £100+ but I just needed a pair right then and there. Been a while since I last wore those though after they messed my feet up after a long walk, they weren't quite suited for that.
(Note: Suit hire was more than the shoes, but was for a special occasion)

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 8th, 2023, 11:50 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
...I used the socks I got to keep from Moony/Shira's wedding. This time I got to keep the shirt. XD
Aww you kept souvenirs. Sigh
You should try to keep something from each time you wear a suit until you have all the parts for a full one and then just use that for your own wedding or other personal suit needs. Tongue

Uuhhh, whenever the last time I played tennis with @ShiraNoMai was. It's been so long I can't even recall what year it would've been in. Sweat

When was the last time you downloaded something?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
...I used the socks I got to keep from Moony/Shira's wedding. This time I got to keep the shirt. XD
Aww you kept souvenirs. Sigh
You should try to keep something from each time you wear a suit until you have all the parts for a full one and then just use that for your own wedding or other personal suit needs. Tongue

Uuhhh, whenever the last time I played tennis with @ShiraNoMai was. It's been so long I can't even recall what year it would've been in. Sweat

When was the last time you downloaded something?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I got the cufflinks from the shirt too, plus a second better quality ones from my bro related to the wedding that has "Best Man" on it, not sure if I'll be able to use the latter ones again though, well unless I want to literally call myself "The Best Man" one day. Likelihood of that happening is even less. Or is it? *shot*

I downloaded Zoom when my ear was at it's worse, thinking I was going to make a Zoom call for an appointment or whatever, but deemed that won't really work as I needed them to actually take physical look in my ear, so was pointless in the end, unless I have to do one in the future.

When was the last time you had travel on water via boat?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I got the cufflinks from the shirt too, plus a second better quality ones from my bro related to the wedding that has "Best Man" on it, not sure if I'll be able to use the latter ones again though, well unless I want to literally call myself "The Best Man" one day. Likelihood of that happening is even less. Or is it? *shot*

I downloaded Zoom when my ear was at it's worse, thinking I was going to make a Zoom call for an appointment or whatever, but deemed that won't really work as I needed them to actually take physical look in my ear, so was pointless in the end, unless I have to do one in the future.

When was the last time you had travel on water via boat?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I don't think I've been on a boat while living in the US so the last time I can remember is when I went to Menorca. Hmm

When was the last time you felt nostalgic?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I don't think I've been on a boat while living in the US so the last time I can remember is when I went to Menorca. Hmm

When was the last time you felt nostalgic?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Advice for First Time Players Moonface 10 286 Feb 25th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai