Games Cause Violence; What Are You Getting Arrested For?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,537
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Can you actually murder that NPC and have them removed from the game or is it like DD1 where attacking an NPC in a settlement just gets you put in jail?

Stardew Valley
If you chose the option to do it during Leah's 10-heart event, you could get arrested for assaulting her ex. No idea who would arrest you because the valley features absolutely no law enforcing authority. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,537 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Can you actually murder that NPC and have them removed from the game or is it like DD1 where attacking an NPC in a settlement just gets you put in jail?

Stardew Valley
If you chose the option to do it during Leah's 10-heart event, you could get arrested for assaulting her ex. No idea who would arrest you because the valley features absolutely no law enforcing authority. ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun & Games Guidelines Moonface 0 1,661 Mar 6th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Moonface