Ori (Series)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest last night for Switch, and so far I am having an absolute blast with it! If you're a fan of platformers mixed with Metroidvania's or games like Hollow Knight, I highly recommend this game! Grin

Anyone else a fan of the Ori series or ever been intrigued by it?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest last night for Switch, and so far I am having an absolute blast with it! If you're a fan of platformers mixed with Metroidvania's or games like Hollow Knight, I highly recommend this game! Grin

Anyone else a fan of the Ori series or ever been intrigued by it?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I've been interested in it since the first game was first announced, but I haven't gotten around to playing it at all. Need to get a PC that can run games better first. I could play it on Switch, but that seems like a waste when there's a PC version out there that will look much better and also have the added benefit of achievements to go along with it.

I believe I do own the game on Steam, so whenever I get around to actually spending money on a gaming PC instead of spending it all on gacha for waifus, I'll get around to trying it and eventually the second game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I've been interested in it since the first game was first announced, but I haven't gotten around to playing it at all. Need to get a PC that can run games better first. I could play it on Switch, but that seems like a waste when there's a PC version out there that will look much better and also have the added benefit of achievements to go along with it.

I believe I do own the game on Steam, so whenever I get around to actually spending money on a gaming PC instead of spending it all on gacha for waifus, I'll get around to trying it and eventually the second game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I found the Switch version to look and run wonderfully. Overall it's a very good game, although you can beat it in under 4 hours if you don't explore, and if you do explore you're looking at maybe 6-7 hours total depending on how long you take.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I found the Switch version to look and run wonderfully. Overall it's a very good game, although you can beat it in under 4 hours if you don't explore, and if you do explore you're looking at maybe 6-7 hours total depending on how long you take.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
So I too have played and own the first game in the series. I don't however have or have even played the second one.

I got the first one on Switch while checking it out first on the XB1.

Anyone think I should give the second one a go? And is it anything like the first? From what I've seen (a clip here and there) it's a bit different.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
So I too have played and own the first game in the series. I don't however have or have even played the second one.

I got the first one on Switch while checking it out first on the XB1.

Anyone think I should give the second one a go? And is it anything like the first? From what I've seen (a clip here and there) it's a bit different.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forgot the sequel came to Switch a few weeks ago, but I don't know what differences it has to the first game. If you enjoyed the first one though then the second should be enjoyable too.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forgot the sequel came to Switch a few weeks ago, but I don't know what differences it has to the first game. If you enjoyed the first one though then the second should be enjoyable too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,898 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,962 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,448 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,266 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,824 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface