Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 170
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
I was just about to post that we're dealing with that in Minnesota, with our Governor refusing to shut things down, but I just looked up on a news site and saw that he issued a 2-week "Stay at Home" order today, finally caving and just getting it done with.

Now let's see how many people are stupid enough to ignore it and still be out and about like normal.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 170
I was just about to post that we're dealing with that in Minnesota, with our Governor refusing to shut things down, but I just looked up on a news site and saw that he issued a 2-week "Stay at Home" order today, finally caving and just getting it done with.

Now let's see how many people are stupid enough to ignore it and still be out and about like normal.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Hell's Bells
XP: 2,779
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Spain has now surpassed China for death count with 3,434 to 3,285.
UK is at 465.

Was watching a part of Trump's speech yesterday and just hated it. Was already in a tired state, so maybe that helped towards how I felt.
15 days, 14 now to stop the spread? Then what? I assume lockdown across everywhere in the US if not already announced by state. Needed to be done already though.

@Dragon Lord: Really hoping you don't have it and it's just a minor setback you can easily recover from.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Hell's Bells
Spain has now surpassed China for death count with 3,434 to 3,285.
UK is at 465.

Was watching a part of Trump's speech yesterday and just hated it. Was already in a tired state, so maybe that helped towards how I felt.
15 days, 14 now to stop the spread? Then what? I assume lockdown across everywhere in the US if not already announced by state. Needed to be done already though.

@Dragon Lord: Really hoping you don't have it and it's just a minor setback you can easily recover from.
sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,209
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
With Jing being a pharmacist he's essential personnel. He has to come home wearing his work badge, whereas before he didn't have to. His work gave him a piece of paper saying he's "essential personnel" that he keeps in the car. Our state isn't in lockdown, but we might as well be since the state across the water from us is.  Whistle
[Image: aqua-s10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
sunshine queen Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,209
With Jing being a pharmacist he's essential personnel. He has to come home wearing his work badge, whereas before he didn't have to. His work gave him a piece of paper saying he's "essential personnel" that he keeps in the car. Our state isn't in lockdown, but we might as well be since the state across the water from us is.  Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Hell's Bells
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
(Yesterday, 04:42 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:
His work gave him a piece of paper saying he's "essential personnel" that he keeps in the car. Our state isn't in lockdown, but we might as well be since the state across the water from us is.  Whistle

I got one of those papers today too, to prove I'm outside for a reason. If I'm ever stopped, but there's only a 10 minute time frame between me and work, so slim chance I might be stopped.

My store is now making customers queue and only allowed through one door before shopping. Even if we're in uniform to shop we have to join them too. All for good measure I get, but I really couldn't be bothered today. XD My new GSM wants us to go back to using the crap system we usually use, which is a stupid idea. We're likely going to close the doors in a week or so to be a home delivery store (for the time being) and trying to go back will be a waste if time. OK enough about that.

Main news I got today, I haven't checked anything else yet, but yay our Prime Minister has tested positive. F I guess.

EDIT: Ooh, just remembered. Got my first thank you today from a customer about coming in and working. I was doing what I normally do, but was good to finally hear it to me personally.  ^_^
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Hell's Bells
(Yesterday, 04:42 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:
His work gave him a piece of paper saying he's "essential personnel" that he keeps in the car. Our state isn't in lockdown, but we might as well be since the state across the water from us is.  Whistle

I got one of those papers today too, to prove I'm outside for a reason. If I'm ever stopped, but there's only a 10 minute time frame between me and work, so slim chance I might be stopped.

My store is now making customers queue and only allowed through one door before shopping. Even if we're in uniform to shop we have to join them too. All for good measure I get, but I really couldn't be bothered today. XD My new GSM wants us to go back to using the crap system we usually use, which is a stupid idea. We're likely going to close the doors in a week or so to be a home delivery store (for the time being) and trying to go back will be a waste if time. OK enough about that.

Main news I got today, I haven't checked anything else yet, but yay our Prime Minister has tested positive. F I guess.

EDIT: Ooh, just remembered. Got my first thank you today from a customer about coming in and working. I was doing what I normally do, but was good to finally hear it to me personally.  ^_^