Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
the parade music was EPIC! VGM all over it!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
the parade music was EPIC! VGM all over it!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I heard. The only thing I've actually seen anything of first hand is the drones making a globe of the Earth which was really cool. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I heard. The only thing I've actually seen anything of first hand is the drones making a globe of the Earth which was really cool. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So many of the Japanese people really hate that they're really forcing the Olympics to happen. God I really enjoy watching it but the amount of actual bullshit that goes on behind the scenes with the IOC is some of the worse shit I've ever heard happen around the world every time the event happens.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
So many of the Japanese people really hate that they're really forcing the Olympics to happen. God I really enjoy watching it but the amount of actual bullshit that goes on behind the scenes with the IOC is some of the worse shit I've ever heard happen around the world every time the event happens.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just found out that my job will require all employees to wear masks again starting this Monday, but the customers get to continue not wearing them. Surely if we truly care for the customers and employees as a company we'd want it for everyone rather than it being one sided. Seems more like a token gesture than an act of actual concern.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just found out that my job will require all employees to wear masks again starting this Monday, but the customers get to continue not wearing them. Surely if we truly care for the customers and employees as a company we'd want it for everyone rather than it being one sided. Seems more like a token gesture than an act of actual concern.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
After reading comments on Twitter about the FDA approving the Covid vaccine today and supporters booing Trump at a rally the other day when he recommended people get vaccinated, I'm convinced that nothing will actually convince people completely against the vaccine to ever get it. If that decision wasn't harming other people I wouldn't care, but as an example it sucks that hospitals are struggling in areas to see non-Covid patients because of the number of Covid patients already in the building. Sad

I wish that was really the worst of it, but then there was a video of some lady pretending to be disabled because of the vaccine and people actually believed her to set up a $15k+ GoFundMe for her... Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
After reading comments on Twitter about the FDA approving the Covid vaccine today and supporters booing Trump at a rally the other day when he recommended people get vaccinated, I'm convinced that nothing will actually convince people completely against the vaccine to ever get it. If that decision wasn't harming other people I wouldn't care, but as an example it sucks that hospitals are struggling in areas to see non-Covid patients because of the number of Covid patients already in the building. Sad

I wish that was really the worst of it, but then there was a video of some lady pretending to be disabled because of the vaccine and people actually believed her to set up a $15k+ GoFundMe for her... Errm
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Freakin' idiots the lot of them. And what the heck about that other part, how was it known that she was pretending anyway?

Getting my second dose today, yay. I'm not worried really as I had little to no reaction to the first, but do hope my body doesn't fail on me this time as I have work tomorrow. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Freakin' idiots the lot of them. And what the heck about that other part, how was it known that she was pretending anyway?

Getting my second dose today, yay. I'm not worried really as I had little to no reaction to the first, but do hope my body doesn't fail on me this time as I have work tomorrow. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh dear, second dose is the one most I knew had the symptoms from XD Wishing you luck on your day tomorrow, sir!

I'm so done with these deniers and anti-vaxxers at this point. I have no more patience for them. If they die, take their children down with it, or any other family/loved one of theirs, so be it. I'd be sympathetic to those that want to get it but can't (age, immune system, etc) but anyone else is just further prolonging this stupid pandemic even longer than it has had any right to be and it's extremely frustrating that others have to suffer because of their negligence. Meh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh dear, second dose is the one most I knew had the symptoms from XD Wishing you luck on your day tomorrow, sir!

I'm so done with these deniers and anti-vaxxers at this point. I have no more patience for them. If they die, take their children down with it, or any other family/loved one of theirs, so be it. I'd be sympathetic to those that want to get it but can't (age, immune system, etc) but anyone else is just further prolonging this stupid pandemic even longer than it has had any right to be and it's extremely frustrating that others have to suffer because of their negligence. Meh
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, those people who are outright against it are...many words in all languages. Fluck them fools.

Whoo, I got side effects and it had to happen overnight so I had call in sick, because I knew I'd be useless and no point making myself worse. I originally intended to go in if I got the basic side effects that paracetamol could handle, but the headache was screwing my body too much. I imagined it being my immune system accepted the first dose as convenient, then the second it was like "wat is this shit, get it out, to war boys!" XD It's got better since the night, struggled to sleep but stayed in bed and have taken two sets of tablets so far (obviously not at the same time). I have tomorrow off as normal and should be OK by resting...unless a more serious symptom rears it's ugly head. Hope I didn't jinx that too.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, those people who are outright against it are...many words in all languages. Fluck them fools.

Whoo, I got side effects and it had to happen overnight so I had call in sick, because I knew I'd be useless and no point making myself worse. I originally intended to go in if I got the basic side effects that paracetamol could handle, but the headache was screwing my body too much. I imagined it being my immune system accepted the first dose as convenient, then the second it was like "wat is this shit, get it out, to war boys!" XD It's got better since the night, struggled to sleep but stayed in bed and have taken two sets of tablets so far (obviously not at the same time). I have tomorrow off as normal and should be OK by resting...unless a more serious symptom rears it's ugly head. Hope I didn't jinx that too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 24th, 2021, 08:51 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Imagine trying to pretend you have a physical and mental disability. You'd maybe try to walk funny or bend your arms at angles and keep them there. That was one of the things she did. She also taped a USB wire to her finger and said it was a monitor. She also magically had no problems on her wedding day, as if disabilities just have an on/off switch for convenient moments.

(Aug 25th, 2021, 01:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That's how I and most others I've spoken to have said their second dose went if they got side effects; they feel fine until they sleep and then wake up feeling rough. I'd suggest drinking a lot too since you probably sweated a lot of fluids and doing that alongside medicine made me feel better quicker on my second dose. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 24th, 2021, 08:51 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Imagine trying to pretend you have a physical and mental disability. You'd maybe try to walk funny or bend your arms at angles and keep them there. That was one of the things she did. She also taped a USB wire to her finger and said it was a monitor. She also magically had no problems on her wedding day, as if disabilities just have an on/off switch for convenient moments.

(Aug 25th, 2021, 01:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That's how I and most others I've spoken to have said their second dose went if they got side effects; they feel fine until they sleep and then wake up feeling rough. I'd suggest drinking a lot too since you probably sweated a lot of fluids and doing that alongside medicine made me feel better quicker on my second dose. Wink
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, I couldn't eat much, well I remained in bed most of yesterday. I am feeling better today so I'll go back to eating normally and drink a lot too to make sure I'm OK for tomorrow, I am planning to work then.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, I couldn't eat much, well I remained in bed most of yesterday. I am feeling better today so I'll go back to eating normally and drink a lot too to make sure I'm OK for tomorrow, I am planning to work then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did everyone else in your family get their second shot yet too @Mr EliteL?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Did everyone else in your family get their second shot yet too @Mr EliteL?
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface Yes, everyone's had theirs now. My sister brought hers forward so she didn't have to wait until September. Don't think anyone else had any side effects, was just me. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface Yes, everyone's had theirs now. My sister brought hers forward so she didn't have to wait until September. Don't think anyone else had any side effects, was just me. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 29th, 2021, 02:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Did they have any symptoms on their first shot? I've heard of people getting it happen during their first more than their second, and that they probably had encountered the virus before, hence the bad reaction their "second" time exposed to the blueprint, as it were.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 29th, 2021, 02:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Did they have any symptoms on their first shot? I've heard of people getting it happen during their first more than their second, and that they probably had encountered the virus before, hence the bad reaction their "second" time exposed to the blueprint, as it were.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Looks like kids as young as 5 might get to have a vaccine soon. Pfizer has said their vaccine works for children ages 5-11 years, and will be seeking authorization by the end of the month for its use in the U.S., with European and British regulators following shortly after.

It's nice to see this, but it sucks knowing that the second this news spreads around that the conspiracy nuts are going to start screaming about how the government is trying to kill children and sterilize them or some other stupid shit. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Looks like kids as young as 5 might get to have a vaccine soon. Pfizer has said their vaccine works for children ages 5-11 years, and will be seeking authorization by the end of the month for its use in the U.S., with European and British regulators following shortly after.

It's nice to see this, but it sucks knowing that the second this news spreads around that the conspiracy nuts are going to start screaming about how the government is trying to kill children and sterilize them or some other stupid shit. Rolleyes
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was just about to make a very silly reply, but frankly considering all the nuts that actually believe this garbage I do not think I should give them any ammo even as a joke.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was just about to make a very silly reply, but frankly considering all the nuts that actually believe this garbage I do not think I should give them any ammo even as a joke.