Moon Nook presents...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
THE DEMONIC ISLAND SLAYERS GETAWAY EVENT

Greetings, everyone! My name is Moon Nook, the unspoken cousin of Tom Nook, and I am here today to present to all of you a very exciting experience! As you may know, departures have begun in Animal Crossing: New Horizons for a wonderful Deserted Island Getaway Package, while slaying has begun in Doom Eternal across the far reaches of Hell and beyond. But here at Universal Gaming, Moon Inc. is proud to host a celebration of the holy union of these two simultaneous releases with the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event! Let's take a look at what's in store, hm?

Part 1: Fun & Games
No, I'm not referring to our recently added Fun & Games forum area; I'm referring to the range of fun games and contests everyone can enjoy! We've worked hard at Moon Inc. to bring you a variety of things to do for this event, from helping Isabelle fight off a demon, hunting for Bells, having a spin of our wheel, and more! Taking part in any of these will reward you with Bells, and I'll tell you what you can do with those in just a moment.

You can find everything we're hosting for your enjoyment in the Contests & Events forum.

Part 2: Moon Nook's Mercantile
As I said a moment ago, participating in the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event will reward you with Hell's Bells, and you can exchange these at any time for items from my new business venture, Moon Nook's Mercantile! Why not take a look at what's on offer, hm?
  • Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 Hell's Bells
  • Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 Hell's Bells
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks - 15 Hell's Bells
  • 50 XP - 4 Hell's Bells
Part 3: Go Have Fun!
That's all I have to share about this wonderful experience. I hope you're interested! If you are, then pack your bags and grab your shotguns and go unleash some Hell for some Bells! Perhaps that's really why they call the term "Hell's Bells", hm?

[Image: BellCoin.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
THE DEMONIC ISLAND SLAYERS GETAWAY EVENT

Greetings, everyone! My name is Moon Nook, the unspoken cousin of Tom Nook, and I am here today to present to all of you a very exciting experience! As you may know, departures have begun in Animal Crossing: New Horizons for a wonderful Deserted Island Getaway Package, while slaying has begun in Doom Eternal across the far reaches of Hell and beyond. But here at Universal Gaming, Moon Inc. is proud to host a celebration of the holy union of these two simultaneous releases with the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event! Let's take a look at what's in store, hm?

Part 1: Fun & Games
No, I'm not referring to our recently added Fun & Games forum area; I'm referring to the range of fun games and contests everyone can enjoy! We've worked hard at Moon Inc. to bring you a variety of things to do for this event, from helping Isabelle fight off a demon, hunting for Bells, having a spin of our wheel, and more! Taking part in any of these will reward you with Bells, and I'll tell you what you can do with those in just a moment.

You can find everything we're hosting for your enjoyment in the Contests & Events forum.

Part 2: Moon Nook's Mercantile
As I said a moment ago, participating in the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event will reward you with Hell's Bells, and you can exchange these at any time for items from my new business venture, Moon Nook's Mercantile! Why not take a look at what's on offer, hm?
  • Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 Hell's Bells
  • Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 Hell's Bells
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks - 15 Hell's Bells
  • 50 XP - 4 Hell's Bells
Part 3: Go Have Fun!
That's all I have to share about this wonderful experience. I hope you're interested! If you are, then pack your bags and grab your shotguns and go unleash some Hell for some Bells! Perhaps that's really why they call the term "Hell's Bells", hm?

[Image: BellCoin.png]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Moon Nook sign me up on this deluxe getaway event it seems right up my alley!

I do have a question when is the annual sacrificing of @Mr EliteL as was promised in the brochure? Hmm
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Moon Nook sign me up on this deluxe getaway event it seems right up my alley!

I do have a question when is the annual sacrificing of @Mr EliteL as was promised in the brochure? Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2020, 11:08 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Greetings, Yuri! I have deemed this being you call Mr EliteL as unworthy of the demons for he is tainted by tea and crumpets. Instead I shall offer him to Isabelle for target practice, hm?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 18th, 2020, 11:08 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Greetings, Yuri! I have deemed this being you call Mr EliteL as unworthy of the demons for he is tainted by tea and crumpets. Instead I shall offer him to Isabelle for target practice, hm?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Greetings, everyone! Well, we've been hosting this event for some time now, but I think it's finally time to wrap things up. Moon Inc. will be ending the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event after this Sunday, April 26th. I encourage all of you to use this remaining time to earn as many Hell's Bells as you can so you can redeem as many prizes as you can, hm?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Greetings, everyone! Well, we've been hosting this event for some time now, but I think it's finally time to wrap things up. Moon Inc. will be ending the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event after this Sunday, April 26th. I encourage all of you to use this remaining time to earn as many Hell's Bells as you can so you can redeem as many prizes as you can, hm?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Greetings, everyone! As fun as this has been for all of us, I'm afraid it is time for Moon Inc. to bring the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event to a close. I have tallied up everybody's Hell's Bells totals, and the final totals are as follows:

@"Yuri" - 29 Hell's Bells (Fashion Contest (3), Demon Hand (3), Caption Contest (3), Postcard (1), Demonic Wheel (3), Isabelle vs. Demon (10))
@Mr EliteL - 15 Hell's Bells (Caption Contest (1), Demonic Wheel (7), Scavenger Hunt (2), Isabelle vs. Demon (3))
@ShiraNoMai - 9 Hell's Bells (Caption Contest (1), Demonic Wheel (3), Scavenger Hunt (2), Isabelle vs. Demon (1))
@Kyng - 5 Hell's Bells (Isabelle vs. Demon (5))
@"sunshine queen" - 1 Hell's Bells (Isabelle vs. Demon (1))

It seems the prices in Moon Nook's Mercantile might be a bit high for some of you, hm? Well I'm feeling generous, so all the prices have been reduced by 50%!
  • Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 5 Hell's Bells
  • Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 5 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 10 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 10 Hell's Bells
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks - 15 7 Hell's Bells
  • 50 XP - 4 2 Hell's Bells
I will be accepting redemptions until May 12th. After that time, you will not be able to redeem prizes.

Finally, I would appreciate any feedback anyone has about this event. I'm looking to try and host more contests and events around big game releases, especially those that the board has an interest in. I have an idea or two for some Final Fantasy VII contests but I held off on doing those until this event was over, so expect those in the near future. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Greetings, everyone! As fun as this has been for all of us, I'm afraid it is time for Moon Inc. to bring the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event to a close. I have tallied up everybody's Hell's Bells totals, and the final totals are as follows:

@"Yuri" - 29 Hell's Bells (Fashion Contest (3), Demon Hand (3), Caption Contest (3), Postcard (1), Demonic Wheel (3), Isabelle vs. Demon (10))
@Mr EliteL - 15 Hell's Bells (Caption Contest (1), Demonic Wheel (7), Scavenger Hunt (2), Isabelle vs. Demon (3))
@ShiraNoMai - 9 Hell's Bells (Caption Contest (1), Demonic Wheel (3), Scavenger Hunt (2), Isabelle vs. Demon (1))
@Kyng - 5 Hell's Bells (Isabelle vs. Demon (5))
@"sunshine queen" - 1 Hell's Bells (Isabelle vs. Demon (1))

It seems the prices in Moon Nook's Mercantile might be a bit high for some of you, hm? Well I'm feeling generous, so all the prices have been reduced by 50%!
  • Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 5 Hell's Bells
  • Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 10 5 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Animal Crossing themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 10 Hell's Bells
  • Shiny Doom themed Universal Gaming Card - 20 10 Hell's Bells
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks - 15 7 Hell's Bells
  • 50 XP - 4 2 Hell's Bells
I will be accepting redemptions until May 12th. After that time, you will not be able to redeem prizes.

Finally, I would appreciate any feedback anyone has about this event. I'm looking to try and host more contests and events around big game releases, especially those that the board has an interest in. I have an idea or two for some Final Fantasy VII contests but I held off on doing those until this event was over, so expect those in the near future. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Agh! I still forgot to send a PM to you about the Scavenger Hunt. Yet you seemed to allow it anyway. I didn't find anymore but also forgot where the two I found were. XD I know now one was in the Card page.

Did enjoy the events but wish I spent more time on some of the others that I didn't or barely took part in. I never do the profile one (although I wasn't fully interested in the games themselves) and can't believe I didn't do the Postcard like I usually do. >.<

For the redeeming prizes, I would like both the standard Doom and AC cards and 50XP.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Agh! I still forgot to send a PM to you about the Scavenger Hunt. Yet you seemed to allow it anyway. I didn't find anymore but also forgot where the two I found were. XD I know now one was in the Card page.

Did enjoy the events but wish I spent more time on some of the others that I didn't or barely took part in. I never do the profile one (although I wasn't fully interested in the games themselves) and can't believe I didn't do the Postcard like I usually do. >.<

For the redeeming prizes, I would like both the standard Doom and AC cards and 50XP.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 28th, 2020, 10:43 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I trusted that you had legitimately found two of them so I just counted it. Wink

That was why I tried to make it that even though the events were focused on a game (or in this case two games), everything was doable by anyone no matter what. Same will apply to my ideas for any FF7R contests, they'll be aimed to work for anyone even if you knew literally nothing about the games except teenager with big sword.

Done.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 28th, 2020, 10:43 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I trusted that you had legitimately found two of them so I just counted it. Wink

That was why I tried to make it that even though the events were focused on a game (or in this case two games), everything was doable by anyone no matter what. Same will apply to my ideas for any FF7R contests, they'll be aimed to work for anyone even if you knew literally nothing about the games except teenager with big sword.

Done.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've just realised I made an error in the Hell's Bells calculations. The caption contest was 3 Bells for participation, and 9 for a victory. Therefore, @Mr EliteL should have a total of 15 Bells, @ShiraNoMai should have a total of 9 Bells, and @"Yuri" should have a total of 29 Bells.

If you wish to adjust any of your prize redemptions EL, let me know and I'll change them.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've just realised I made an error in the Hell's Bells calculations. The caption contest was 3 Bells for participation, and 9 for a victory. Therefore, @Mr EliteL should have a total of 15 Bells, @ShiraNoMai should have a total of 9 Bells, and @"Yuri" should have a total of 29 Bells.

If you wish to adjust any of your prize redemptions EL, let me know and I'll change them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Apr 28th, 2020, 04:52 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:

Oh, sweet. OK, as I had one Bell left over plus the two more, I'll change standard AC card to Shiny.  =3

EDIT: Oh whoops, didn't see the other post above. The one in the Card page was one I did find, I believe the other may have been in a topic's first post, but might be remembering from another Hunt. I know I genuinely found two. XD Yeah I'll write them down in Notepad next time, something I usually do but still didn't this time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Oh, sweet. OK, as I had one Bell left over plus the two more, I'll change standard AC card to Shiny.  =3

EDIT: Oh whoops, didn't see the other post above. The one in the Card page was one I did find, I believe the other may have been in a topic's first post, but might be remembering from another Hunt. I know I genuinely found two. XD Yeah I'll write them down in Notepad next time, something I usually do but still didn't this time.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 30th, 2020, 10:11 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I assume you want the 50 XP taken back then, since it would be 15 Bells for a regular Doom card and a shiny AC card.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 30th, 2020, 10:11 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I assume you want the 50 XP taken back then, since it would be 15 Bells for a regular Doom card and a shiny AC card.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
One Animal Crossing card, the rest in XP
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Apr 30th, 2020, 06:28 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:
Oh yeah that's right, should've mentioned I realised that. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Apr 30th, 2020, 06:28 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:
Oh yeah that's right, should've mentioned I realised that. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Alrighty give me the shiny animal crossing card and I would like to redeem the rest in colored usernames...but with a twist.... <_<

I don't want to activate it just yet so could you make a note of that Mr. Moon Nook? :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Alrighty give me the shiny animal crossing card and I would like to redeem the rest in colored usernames...but with a twist.... <_<

I don't want to activate it just yet so could you make a note of that Mr. Moon Nook? :O
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 3rd, 2020, 12:48 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Done. The total XP you received was 100.

(May 8th, 2020, 01:55 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Done. You had enough points for a coloured username for 4 weeks which you have yet to redeem.

Anyone who failed to redeem their points by now will unfortunately miss out for taking too long.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 3rd, 2020, 12:48 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Done. The total XP you received was 100.

(May 8th, 2020, 01:55 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Done. You had enough points for a coloured username for 4 weeks which you have yet to redeem.

Anyone who failed to redeem their points by now will unfortunately miss out for taking too long.