Demonic Island Slayer's Getaway Event |  D.I.S.G.E. Postcard
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
D.I.S.G.E. POSTCARD

Greetings, everyone! What better way to commemorate your time at the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event than to sign your name on our wonderful postcard, hm? If you don't know how it works, here's the outline of what to do and the rules:
  • Simply sign your name on the image supplied. If you wish for someone else to add your name to the image, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds your name for you, along with placement, colour, and font choice if you have any preferences.
  • Please state you are signing the image so that multiple people don't sign it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently signing the image, please do not sign it until they are done. Otherwise your signature will end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
  • Signing the postcard will reward you with 1 Bell.
With all that out of the way, here's our D.I.S.G.E. Postcard!

[Image: ac-doom-card.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
D.I.S.G.E. POSTCARD

Greetings, everyone! What better way to commemorate your time at the Demonic Island Slayers Getaway Event than to sign your name on our wonderful postcard, hm? If you don't know how it works, here's the outline of what to do and the rules:
  • Simply sign your name on the image supplied. If you wish for someone else to add your name to the image, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds your name for you, along with placement, colour, and font choice if you have any preferences.
  • Please state you are signing the image so that multiple people don't sign it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently signing the image, please do not sign it until they are done. Otherwise your signature will end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
  • Signing the postcard will reward you with 1 Bell.
With all that out of the way, here's our D.I.S.G.E. Postcard!

[Image: ac-doom-card.png]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm going to do some signing and make one small edit if I can get it to look okay on the postcard I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I am in eternal agony so there! Tongue
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm going to do some signing and make one small edit if I can get it to look okay on the postcard I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I am in eternal agony so there! Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: pxkUmx4.png]

Beautiful is it not? :3
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
[Image: pxkUmx4.png]

Beautiful is it not? :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my signature!

[Image: B9gX9Xw.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my signature!

[Image: B9gX9Xw.png]