Demonic Island Slayer's Getaway Event |  Isabelle vs. Hell
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 13th, 2020, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Number 2 and Double Damage for number 7.
Isabelle has inflicted 100 HP damage against the Demon. The Demon's HP is now 1600. There was no bonus behind this number.

The Demon has inflicted 1000 HP damage against Isabelle due to Double Damage. Isabelle's HP is now 1700, and everything is suddenly almost tied! There was no bonus behind this number.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 13th, 2020, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Number 2 and Double Damage for number 7.
Isabelle has inflicted 100 HP damage against the Demon. The Demon's HP is now 1600. There was no bonus behind this number.

The Demon has inflicted 1000 HP damage against Isabelle due to Double Damage. Isabelle's HP is now 1700, and everything is suddenly almost tied! There was no bonus behind this number.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aw no way! Should've used it the other way round. So all three of 1,2,3 were attacks against the Demon. Dang.

17 next.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aw no way! Should've used it the other way round. So all three of 1,2,3 were attacks against the Demon. Dang.

17 next.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 14th, 2020, 05:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

17 next.
Keep in mind that I have not set anything in stone behind a single number. I'm using a randomiser every time to pick the damage, target, and bonus, so it's entirely a coincidence that numbers 1-3 targeted the Demon. Now, with that said...

The Demon has inflicted 200 HP damage against Isabelle. Isabelle's HP is now 1500. There was a Double Pick bonus behind this number, meaning you may choose two numbers on a future turn.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 14th, 2020, 05:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

17 next.
Keep in mind that I have not set anything in stone behind a single number. I'm using a randomiser every time to pick the damage, target, and bonus, so it's entirely a coincidence that numbers 1-3 targeted the Demon. Now, with that said...

The Demon has inflicted 200 HP damage against Isabelle. Isabelle's HP is now 1500. There was a Double Pick bonus behind this number, meaning you may choose two numbers on a future turn.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I see a group of numbers together not chosen yet. Time to break it up. 23.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 22nd, 2020, 10:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wanna be a divorce lawyer for all those couples that'll break up after they get their anniversary photos taken in the upcoming New Horizons update? Tongue

The Demon has inflicted 100 HP damage against Isabelle. Isabelle's HP is now 1400. There was no bonus behind this number.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 22nd, 2020, 10:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wanna be a divorce lawyer for all those couples that'll break up after they get their anniversary photos taken in the upcoming New Horizons update? Tongue

The Demon has inflicted 100 HP damage against Isabelle. Isabelle's HP is now 1400. There was no bonus behind this number.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D.I.S.G.E. Hell's Bells Scavenger Hunt Moonface 4 3,202 Apr 25th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface