Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone not aware, there's going to be a Smash Direct on August 8th.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone not aware, there's going to be a Smash Direct on August 8th.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ooh. Is there a time? Ah. 7AM PT, 10AM ET. Which is 3PM my time. Nice.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ooh. Is there a time? Ah. 7AM PT, 10AM ET. Which is 3PM my time. Nice.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if they're going to cover the single player aspect of the game, since character and stage content was pretty much covered in the reveal and I can't think of anything else that would be notable enough to warrant a Direct.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if they're going to cover the single player aspect of the game, since character and stage content was pretty much covered in the reveal and I can't think of anything else that would be notable enough to warrant a Direct.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
-Posted direct which seems to have been taken down. LOL-
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
-Posted direct which seems to have been taken down. LOL-
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 8.8.2018

Here is the video and info from today's special Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct.

New Fighters

Five new characters have been added to the roster, three of which will be Echo Fighters.

4e. Dark Samus
25e. Chrom
66. Simon Belmont
66.e Richter Belmont
67. King K. Rool

Stages

There will be 103 stages, not including all omega and Battlefield versions in Smash Ultimate. The highest amount of stages in the series by far. All stages will be playable with 8 players, and all will be available straight away without the need of unlocking. Stage Hazards can be turned on or off. There's also Stage Morph, where you can play on two stages in one match, with the stages changing over to each other during play (similar to the Castle Siege stage in Brawl). There's roughly 900 soundtracks to choose from, with all music from one series being available on every stage under that series.

The following were featured in the Direct:

• Dracula Castle
  • New Donk City Hall
  • Final Destination
  • Great Bay (Melee)
  • Shadow Moses (Brawl)
  • Gaur Plains (3DS/Wii U)
  • Figure-8 Circuit (Brawl)
  • Flat Zone X (Melee)
  • Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
  • Garden of Hope (Wii U)
  • Brinstar Depths (Melee)
  • Summit (Brawl)
  • Unova Pokémon League (3DS)
  • Magicant (3DS)
  • Gamer (Wii U)
  • Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
  • Saffron City (64)
  • Hyrule Castle (64)
  • Dream Land (64)
  • Kongo Jungle (64)

Game Modes & Rules

Rules selection now becomes the first thing you set out for matches. You can use previously used rule sets for quick access into a game. Stamina Mode is now a standard Smash mode, like stock and time. Similarly to stock where you can include time, stamina can be chosen as well. Stage selection will become before selecting characters. Sudden Death zooms in as well as the 300% starting life. There's a new Final Smash Meter option. If turned on, the meter charges during play and once full, you can use a less powerful Final Smash. However, multiple Final Smashes will not happen simultaneously.

Squad Strike is a new game mode. This is a 3-on-3 or 5-on-5 elimination team battle. This can be played with one player controlling one side, or multiple players on one squad.

Tourney Mode returns, where up to 32 players or CPUs can compete in a bracket style tournament.

Smashdown is a new Smash mode. The idea is to play through matches, where any selected fighter who was used previously cannot be chosen again for any more subsequent match. Even if it wasn't you who selected that character. See how many games you can win with different fighters.

Training Mode has it's own exclusive stage. The background is a grid, which helps measure distance and height. That includes how far opponents are launched from moves and at different percentages.

Classic Mode is back as the familiar 1-player mode. As usual, you advance through rounds against the CPU. Each fighter will have a specific sets of opponents to face.

The game menu was shown, but a green panel under Smash was blurred out to keep the mystery hidden, which will be talked about another time. The ZR button will bring up a dashboard on the main menu.

Assist Trophies

More Assist Trophies have been revealed, including Knuckles and Krystal who were announced earlier on the Smash Ultimate site.

• Zero [Megaman]
  • Knuckles [Sonic]
  • Krystal [Star Fox]
  • Klaptrap [Donkey Kong]
  • Kapp'n [Animal Crossing]
  • Chef Kawasaki [Kirby]
  • Gray Fox [Metal Gear]
  • Nikki [3DS Letterbox]
  • Shovel Knight
  • Moon [Legend Of Zelda]
  • Rathalos [Monster Hunter] (also will be a boss character)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 8.8.2018

Here is the video and info from today's special Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct.

New Fighters

Five new characters have been added to the roster, three of which will be Echo Fighters.

4e. Dark Samus
25e. Chrom
66. Simon Belmont
66.e Richter Belmont
67. King K. Rool

Stages

There will be 103 stages, not including all omega and Battlefield versions in Smash Ultimate. The highest amount of stages in the series by far. All stages will be playable with 8 players, and all will be available straight away without the need of unlocking. Stage Hazards can be turned on or off. There's also Stage Morph, where you can play on two stages in one match, with the stages changing over to each other during play (similar to the Castle Siege stage in Brawl). There's roughly 900 soundtracks to choose from, with all music from one series being available on every stage under that series.

The following were featured in the Direct:

• Dracula Castle
  • New Donk City Hall
  • Final Destination
  • Great Bay (Melee)
  • Shadow Moses (Brawl)
  • Gaur Plains (3DS/Wii U)
  • Figure-8 Circuit (Brawl)
  • Flat Zone X (Melee)
  • Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
  • Garden of Hope (Wii U)
  • Brinstar Depths (Melee)
  • Summit (Brawl)
  • Unova Pokémon League (3DS)
  • Magicant (3DS)
  • Gamer (Wii U)
  • Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
  • Saffron City (64)
  • Hyrule Castle (64)
  • Dream Land (64)
  • Kongo Jungle (64)

Game Modes & Rules

Rules selection now becomes the first thing you set out for matches. You can use previously used rule sets for quick access into a game. Stamina Mode is now a standard Smash mode, like stock and time. Similarly to stock where you can include time, stamina can be chosen as well. Stage selection will become before selecting characters. Sudden Death zooms in as well as the 300% starting life. There's a new Final Smash Meter option. If turned on, the meter charges during play and once full, you can use a less powerful Final Smash. However, multiple Final Smashes will not happen simultaneously.

Squad Strike is a new game mode. This is a 3-on-3 or 5-on-5 elimination team battle. This can be played with one player controlling one side, or multiple players on one squad.

Tourney Mode returns, where up to 32 players or CPUs can compete in a bracket style tournament.

Smashdown is a new Smash mode. The idea is to play through matches, where any selected fighter who was used previously cannot be chosen again for any more subsequent match. Even if it wasn't you who selected that character. See how many games you can win with different fighters.

Training Mode has it's own exclusive stage. The background is a grid, which helps measure distance and height. That includes how far opponents are launched from moves and at different percentages.

Classic Mode is back as the familiar 1-player mode. As usual, you advance through rounds against the CPU. Each fighter will have a specific sets of opponents to face.

The game menu was shown, but a green panel under Smash was blurred out to keep the mystery hidden, which will be talked about another time. The ZR button will bring up a dashboard on the main menu.

Assist Trophies

More Assist Trophies have been revealed, including Knuckles and Krystal who were announced earlier on the Smash Ultimate site.

• Zero [Megaman]
  • Knuckles [Sonic]
  • Krystal [Star Fox]
  • Klaptrap [Donkey Kong]
  • Kapp'n [Animal Crossing]
  • Chef Kawasaki [Kirby]
  • Gray Fox [Metal Gear]
  • Nikki [3DS Letterbox]
  • Shovel Knight
  • Moon [Legend Of Zelda]
  • Rathalos [Monster Hunter] (also will be a boss character)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm very disappointed with how Simon Belmont looks.. Eh Tbh, he looks more like He-Man to my mind. O_o
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm very disappointed with how Simon Belmont looks.. Eh Tbh, he looks more like He-Man to my mind. O_o
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wasn't expecting character reveals, so that was a nice surprise. King K. Rool's reveal was expertly done and just made the successor to the Inkling reaction meme. ROFL
I'm glad HP and Sudden Death are choosable modes this time around, as I hated not being able to pick those in Smash 3DS. Team Mode and Smash Mode are neat additions, along with Stage Morph, which I'm hoping has the choice of the map choices being random and not pre-selected by the player.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wasn't expecting character reveals, so that was a nice surprise. King K. Rool's reveal was expertly done and just made the successor to the Inkling reaction meme. ROFL
I'm glad HP and Sudden Death are choosable modes this time around, as I hated not being able to pick those in Smash 3DS. Team Mode and Smash Mode are neat additions, along with Stage Morph, which I'm hoping has the choice of the map choices being random and not pre-selected by the player.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking at artwork on the Castlevania Wiki of him, I would've preferred Simon's design from Chronicles than that of "X68000". CVII appearance looks off though, so glad it's not that. Here's to hoping there'll be a colour scheme of Chronicles for him. Richter looks fine for me.

So The K.Rool reveal has become a meme, eh? I take it it's of when DK and Diddy are looking through their window and have the reaction of their eyes going through the glass, then them meme reveals something. XD

Considering there's usually a random map select, I'd imagine there would be for Stage Morph too. Would be better if the random pick will be unknown going into the game, so you won't know at least what the second stage will be. Although I'm thinking it'll highlight which two the random choice will pick, just before the match starts.

All 5 new playable characters I'm happy with. Was a good surprise seeing a second Castlevania rep, even though I never knew who Richter was. Chrom is hilarious and awesome at the same time. He finally gets his spot instead of a cameo in Robin's Final Smash. This is now 10 FE characters, including the two genders of both Robin and Corrin. Oh crap that's a lot! Good to see him as a blend of Roy and Ike instead of one, even if it's more to Roy. Though, would've been better if he got a Lance or something to vary his moveset from the others. I'm still happy though. Dark Samus and King K.Rool, I am pleased to see more villain characters! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking at artwork on the Castlevania Wiki of him, I would've preferred Simon's design from Chronicles than that of "X68000". CVII appearance looks off though, so glad it's not that. Here's to hoping there'll be a colour scheme of Chronicles for him. Richter looks fine for me.

So The K.Rool reveal has become a meme, eh? I take it it's of when DK and Diddy are looking through their window and have the reaction of their eyes going through the glass, then them meme reveals something. XD

Considering there's usually a random map select, I'd imagine there would be for Stage Morph too. Would be better if the random pick will be unknown going into the game, so you won't know at least what the second stage will be. Although I'm thinking it'll highlight which two the random choice will pick, just before the match starts.

All 5 new playable characters I'm happy with. Was a good surprise seeing a second Castlevania rep, even though I never knew who Richter was. Chrom is hilarious and awesome at the same time. He finally gets his spot instead of a cameo in Robin's Final Smash. This is now 10 FE characters, including the two genders of both Robin and Corrin. Oh crap that's a lot! Good to see him as a blend of Roy and Ike instead of one, even if it's more to Roy. Though, would've been better if he got a Lance or something to vary his moveset from the others. I'm still happy though. Dark Samus and King K.Rool, I am pleased to see more villain characters! Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
TFW you had 90% of the Smash news post made, but had to stop and draft it because you were working. [Image: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png]

Super hype about all this, that was a really good direct. Had me LOLing in the office when the King K. Rool tease began and got instantly proven seconds later. Instantly thought of my friend when Chrom was announced because she's been begging his inclusion since Smash 4 was announced, only for him to be demoted into Lucina's Final Smash.

Anyway, the way this game is trying to bring everyone together, competitive and casual players alike, is really astounding and admirable. The amount of work being put into this game, including all the balance changes (that are apparently made daily in the dev studio) is insane and I can't believe Sakurai keeps blessing the players/fanbase with this much detail.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
TFW you had 90% of the Smash news post made, but had to stop and draft it because you were working. [Image: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png]

Super hype about all this, that was a really good direct. Had me LOLing in the office when the King K. Rool tease began and got instantly proven seconds later. Instantly thought of my friend when Chrom was announced because she's been begging his inclusion since Smash 4 was announced, only for him to be demoted into Lucina's Final Smash.

Anyway, the way this game is trying to bring everyone together, competitive and casual players alike, is really astounding and admirable. The amount of work being put into this game, including all the balance changes (that are apparently made daily in the dev studio) is insane and I can't believe Sakurai keeps blessing the players/fanbase with this much detail.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aw dang, you had a draft up. Sorry. D=

Dedede was great. I was wondering where he was in the Kirby vs bad guy scene. Is kinda funnier when you realise Sakurai voices him, so yeah. He wanted to do that for someone who was requested a lot. XD

Agree about bringing everyone together, not just the characters but players as well. What they've done with Ultimate so far is quite mind blowing. Hope it proves to be a game played for a long duration of time like the rest. Hopefully more so than Brawl/4. Melee wouldn't have if it wasn't for competitive. I'm total garbage at Melee now. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Aw dang, you had a draft up. Sorry. D=

Dedede was great. I was wondering where he was in the Kirby vs bad guy scene. Is kinda funnier when you realise Sakurai voices him, so yeah. He wanted to do that for someone who was requested a lot. XD

Agree about bringing everyone together, not just the characters but players as well. What they've done with Ultimate so far is quite mind blowing. Hope it proves to be a game played for a long duration of time like the rest. Hopefully more so than Brawl/4. Melee wouldn't have if it wasn't for competitive. I'm total garbage at Melee now. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
King K Rool, Chrom & Dark Samus Gameplay Videos

These videos were shown at Gamescom, showing off two different matches featuring three of the recently announced characters. King K. Rool vs Snake on Kongo Falls, and a team match of Lucina and Chrom vs Dark Samus and Ridley. The team battle also features the new Stage Morph option you can have during play. Check out how they fight below!

King K. Rool looks like he plays pretty well. Interesting to see his crown stays out and acts like an item if it doesn't return to him, and the cannon gun has a secondary use of blowing wind. How the wind blew Snake's thrown grenade back and exploded between both characters. Cannon ball also moves slow enough and remains active so knocking an opponent into it combos. Nice. Can't remember what his down B/normal B is, since I don't think one special was shown. I know one of them is the cannon, probably B.

Apparently Dark Samus is floatier than Samus, which is the main difference. Don't know about Chrom. I was kinda hoping he'd be a bit taller, but that isn't the case. Heck, I swear he's shorter than Lucina. I know that's not who I should compare to, but hmm. I suppose Roy has always been shorter than Marth. Was in Melee and 4 anyway. Still, if they could make him shorter in Melee, surely for Chrom he could've been taller. That would change the weight though, and there's the seeing the Echo as an alternative to the original anyway. Bah. I'm accepting though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
King K Rool, Chrom & Dark Samus Gameplay Videos

These videos were shown at Gamescom, showing off two different matches featuring three of the recently announced characters. King K. Rool vs Snake on Kongo Falls, and a team match of Lucina and Chrom vs Dark Samus and Ridley. The team battle also features the new Stage Morph option you can have during play. Check out how they fight below!

King K. Rool looks like he plays pretty well. Interesting to see his crown stays out and acts like an item if it doesn't return to him, and the cannon gun has a secondary use of blowing wind. How the wind blew Snake's thrown grenade back and exploded between both characters. Cannon ball also moves slow enough and remains active so knocking an opponent into it combos. Nice. Can't remember what his down B/normal B is, since I don't think one special was shown. I know one of them is the cannon, probably B.

Apparently Dark Samus is floatier than Samus, which is the main difference. Don't know about Chrom. I was kinda hoping he'd be a bit taller, but that isn't the case. Heck, I swear he's shorter than Lucina. I know that's not who I should compare to, but hmm. I suppose Roy has always been shorter than Marth. Was in Melee and 4 anyway. Still, if they could make him shorter in Melee, surely for Chrom he could've been taller. That would change the weight though, and there's the seeing the Echo as an alternative to the original anyway. Bah. I'm accepting though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So I was browsing through my Twitter feed and saw a post showing this "leaked" image from Smash Bros. Ultimate. Very obviously fake, because there is no way that she'd be in a Smash game (then again, there are characters who make less sense already in the game...), but it was just pretty funny to see. Just seeing the kind of fake leaks that people come up with is pretty great.

Good thing it isn't real either, because this is probably the only thing that could make me actually go out and spend my own money on a Switch.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So I was browsing through my Twitter feed and saw a post showing this "leaked" image from Smash Bros. Ultimate. Very obviously fake, because there is no way that she'd be in a Smash game (then again, there are characters who make less sense already in the game...), but it was just pretty funny to see. Just seeing the kind of fake leaks that people come up with is pretty great.

Good thing it isn't real either, because this is probably the only thing that could make me actually go out and spend my own money on a Switch.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
At least it wasn't a Goku leak or something. Do Miku games even come to Nintendo platforms?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
At least it wasn't a Goku leak or something. Do Miku games even come to Nintendo platforms?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The only Miku games that were on a Nintendo platform where the Project Mirai games for the 3DS. There were two or three of them, though only one as brought to the west.

Goku in Smash would just be awful. There are already a ton of terrible characters in the game like the Castlevania characters and K. Rool. If Goku makes it in, then so should Miku. She makes about as much sense in a Smash game as Goku does. If they add Goku, then people are going to start demanding Superman, and who knows where it'll go from there.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The only Miku games that were on a Nintendo platform where the Project Mirai games for the 3DS. There were two or three of them, though only one as brought to the west.

Goku in Smash would just be awful. There are already a ton of terrible characters in the game like the Castlevania characters and K. Rool. If Goku makes it in, then so should Miku. She makes about as much sense in a Smash game as Goku does. If they add Goku, then people are going to start demanding Superman, and who knows where it'll go from there.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Isabelle Turns Over A New Leaf for Smash Bros. Ultimate!
It looks like Villager won't be alone as a fighter to represent the Animal Crossing franchise, because today's Nintendo Direct has announced Isabelle as the next fighter to join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Nintendo also revealed a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Switch hardware bundle:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Isabelle Turns Over A New Leaf for Smash Bros. Ultimate!
It looks like Villager won't be alone as a fighter to represent the Animal Crossing franchise, because today's Nintendo Direct has announced Isabelle as the next fighter to join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Nintendo also revealed a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Switch hardware bundle:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Mario RPG (Remake) Moonface 19 2,296 Nov 13th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Super Mario Bros. Wonder Moonface 35 2,982 Oct 26th, 2023, 07:01 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe JennyorAlice 3 4,502 Jul 13th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Super Mario Bros. (Series) WR91 3 3,363 Jan 12th, 2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Moonface