I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That trailer is the official trailer! It is is perfect! That song syncs so well! They should consider making that the official commercial. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That trailer is the official trailer! It is is perfect! That song syncs so well! They should consider making that the official commercial. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I haven't seen that on TV yet, just a different trailer that has characters knocking another into a completely different battle. Looks good, but doesn't actually happen in-game. Prefer that cinematic style trailer, and would've been great if there was different music playing over it. Be it their own that's feature in the game, or other music but of course copyrights and no real point doing so. Need to make money, not spend it before the game's out. XD

Not long left, 5 days for release, whoo! Most looking forward to playing Ike and Palutena when I unlock them. Plenty of others I want to try too. Plus playing 8-player battles and team matches within that.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I haven't seen that on TV yet, just a different trailer that has characters knocking another into a completely different battle. Looks good, but doesn't actually happen in-game. Prefer that cinematic style trailer, and would've been great if there was different music playing over it. Be it their own that's feature in the game, or other music but of course copyrights and no real point doing so. Need to make money, not spend it before the game's out. XD

Not long left, 5 days for release, whoo! Most looking forward to playing Ike and Palutena when I unlock them. Plenty of others I want to try too. Plus playing 8-player battles and team matches within that.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Challenger Pack 1 Content Revealed
The Joker from Persona 5 will be the first DLC character coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, shown tonight at The Game Awards.

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Challenger Pack 1 Content Revealed
The Joker from Persona 5 will be the first DLC character coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, shown tonight at The Game Awards.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
And the winner for most unexpected reveal of the night is definitely this. Wow. I fully expected this trailer to be a port of P5 to Switch. Didn't think they'd announce DLC characters so soon. The night before launch, even! Though I'll commend them on a very clever marketing tactic to get those preorder numbers way up.

Anyway I'm interested in how he'll play. A ranged fighter like Robin? Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
And the winner for most unexpected reveal of the night is definitely this. Wow. I fully expected this trailer to be a port of P5 to Switch. Didn't think they'd announce DLC characters so soon. The night before launch, even! Though I'll commend them on a very clever marketing tactic to get those preorder numbers way up.

Anyway I'm interested in how he'll play. A ranged fighter like Robin? Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
This was more of a shock to me just from the fact that it doesn't make any sense. Persona 5 isn't on the Switch, so why include Joker? Because he's in Persona Q2, which is on the 3DS? That's about as weak of a reason as including Cloud because he was in Final Fantasy Theatrhythm (also on 3DS).

Obviously I know the real reason is just to be a cash crab ($$$$$), but it still just makes me shake my head. RIP, yet another character slot wasted that could have gone to a character with actual presence in the Nintendoverse.

If you're going to add a character that has no connection to the Nintenoverse, might as well just do the smart thing like Bandai Namco and get a top-tier character like 2B. And if you absolutely must put a Persona character in, put in a good one, not a shit character from a shit Persona game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
This was more of a shock to me just from the fact that it doesn't make any sense. Persona 5 isn't on the Switch, so why include Joker? Because he's in Persona Q2, which is on the 3DS? That's about as weak of a reason as including Cloud because he was in Final Fantasy Theatrhythm (also on 3DS).

Obviously I know the real reason is just to be a cash crab ($$$$$), but it still just makes me shake my head. RIP, yet another character slot wasted that could have gone to a character with actual presence in the Nintendoverse.

If you're going to add a character that has no connection to the Nintenoverse, might as well just do the smart thing like Bandai Namco and get a top-tier character like 2B. And if you absolutely must put a Persona character in, put in a good one, not a shit character from a shit Persona game.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I am personally in shock about this reveal. A persona character in my Super Smash Bros game? All of my "wats" have gone to this! To be fair, it does make sense in a way, Nintendo has been working with Atlus in the past and since they are now owned by SEGA it probably was pretty easy to get the rights to include him into Smash Bros.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I am personally in shock about this reveal. A persona character in my Super Smash Bros game? All of my "wats" have gone to this! To be fair, it does make sense in a way, Nintendo has been working with Atlus in the past and since they are now owned by SEGA it probably was pretty easy to get the rights to include him into Smash Bros.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, this is a surprise. I only got the news just half hour ago, reading the comments from another video that was revealed last night. Since a few didn't specify, I mistook for The Joker (DC) at first and wondered why him, then Ren would be in Smash. Not a character I would have guessed in a long shot. I suppose we have P4 in BBCTB and that's where I thought their (Persona games) crossovers in a fighting game would end. Happy to be wrong in that. Also curious to how Joker will play.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, this is a surprise. I only got the news just half hour ago, reading the comments from another video that was revealed last night. Since a few didn't specify, I mistook for The Joker (DC) at first and wondered why him, then Ren would be in Smash. Not a character I would have guessed in a long shot. I suppose we have P4 in BBCTB and that's where I thought their (Persona games) crossovers in a fighting game would end. Happy to be wrong in that. Also curious to how Joker will play.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I've been watching Bahroo stream this game today, and... I don't even understand why he bought the game. All he's doing is playing as one character (DK) and spamming Down + B the entire time, with some left/right/up Smash attacks here and there.

Like, they make a Smash game that has every character in the series in it, and you're just going to play one that you can cheese the game with because you can't be assed to actually learn how to play the game? If he runs into a battle that he can't just spam one attack to win, he struggles greatly on it. He spent almost two hours on a battle that would have been extremely easy if he was able to adapt to the situation, but because he couldn't just spam one attack, he couldn't do it for the longest time.

It just baffles my mind that you'd spend $60 on a game to just not actually play the game.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I've been watching Bahroo stream this game today, and... I don't even understand why he bought the game. All he's doing is playing as one character (DK) and spamming Down + B the entire time, with some left/right/up Smash attacks here and there.

Like, they make a Smash game that has every character in the series in it, and you're just going to play one that you can cheese the game with because you can't be assed to actually learn how to play the game? If he runs into a battle that he can't just spam one attack to win, he struggles greatly on it. He spent almost two hours on a battle that would have been extremely easy if he was able to adapt to the situation, but because he couldn't just spam one attack, he couldn't do it for the longest time.

It just baffles my mind that you'd spend $60 on a game to just not actually play the game.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I take it that guy was either playing against the same CPU(s) in Smash, or retrying a challenge(s) in World Of Light, or a Multi-Man match. Whatever it is, using the same character and relying on one move/smash attacks is poor playing, yes.

Don't know how to feel about this game at the moment. Not enjoying it as much as I'd thought. On Sunday I was more frustrated than happy as I played. Well, I was originally not going to use an exploit people have found to unlock characters, but I've done so for most of them. It's by changing the Language Options to something else, the game restarts itself and then you play a 1-stock match (either self-destructing or playing it out (as I felt like doing), repeat. Instead of waiting/playing for 10 minutes until another character can be unlocked after a match/a play mode. Going through World Of Light got tedious when I knew I could do the easier way. Although, in that Adventure mode you still have to free characters to be able to use them in Adventure (but I spoiled myself on the map and found not every character is on there?).

One of the reasons I've felt frustrated is that the AI has gotten better (been playing on Hard/vs Lv 9's), and I'm actually glad about knowing that. I just haven't gotten used to it yet. XD With that said, I actually lost 6 of the battles to unlock a character. Little Mac, Roy, Luigi, Pichu, Rosalina and Wolf I still need to get another way (can't believe it, I was pissed losing to Luigi XD ). I know Little Mac and Pichu are on the World Of Light map. The others from other means I suppose, but I really though everyone could be freed in WoL. Hmm. Eh

At the moment my best characters are Yoshi, Ike, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda and Palutena.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I take it that guy was either playing against the same CPU(s) in Smash, or retrying a challenge(s) in World Of Light, or a Multi-Man match. Whatever it is, using the same character and relying on one move/smash attacks is poor playing, yes.

Don't know how to feel about this game at the moment. Not enjoying it as much as I'd thought. On Sunday I was more frustrated than happy as I played. Well, I was originally not going to use an exploit people have found to unlock characters, but I've done so for most of them. It's by changing the Language Options to something else, the game restarts itself and then you play a 1-stock match (either self-destructing or playing it out (as I felt like doing), repeat. Instead of waiting/playing for 10 minutes until another character can be unlocked after a match/a play mode. Going through World Of Light got tedious when I knew I could do the easier way. Although, in that Adventure mode you still have to free characters to be able to use them in Adventure (but I spoiled myself on the map and found not every character is on there?).

One of the reasons I've felt frustrated is that the AI has gotten better (been playing on Hard/vs Lv 9's), and I'm actually glad about knowing that. I just haven't gotten used to it yet. XD With that said, I actually lost 6 of the battles to unlock a character. Little Mac, Roy, Luigi, Pichu, Rosalina and Wolf I still need to get another way (can't believe it, I was pissed losing to Luigi XD ). I know Little Mac and Pichu are on the World Of Light map. The others from other means I suppose, but I really though everyone could be freed in WoL. Hmm. Eh

At the moment my best characters are Yoshi, Ike, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda and Palutena.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
He was just going through the story mode, and doing every battle by just spamming Down + B on DK, and then using a smash attack when they got to a high enough damage percent.

He tried out another character for a couple of minutes before promptly switching back to DK because he couldn't win without cheesing the game. I love Bahroo as a streamer, but good lord watching him play Smash was painful as fuck.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
He was just going through the story mode, and doing every battle by just spamming Down + B on DK, and then using a smash attack when they got to a high enough damage percent.

He tried out another character for a couple of minutes before promptly switching back to DK because he couldn't win without cheesing the game. I love Bahroo as a streamer, but good lord watching him play Smash was painful as fuck.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've been playing mostly World of Light with Shira and found it fun so far, despite the odd challenge being infuriating. I'm not too fussed about unlocking characters quickly since it gives me incentive to learn some other fighters when I'd otherwise just stick with the same one or two.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've been playing mostly World of Light with Shira and found it fun so far, despite the odd challenge being infuriating. I'm not too fussed about unlocking characters quickly since it gives me incentive to learn some other fighters when I'd otherwise just stick with the same one or two.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, some of the challenges took me a while to do. One that stood out for me was facing four Wii Fit Trainers, all using Deep Breathing and Sun Salutation as much as possible, plus auto healing I think was there too. Went back after freeing Bowser, and used him for big hits to finally win. Quite a few more were annoying, but didn't stand out as much as Dr Wily's (haven't tried since my post in Last Game Played), and this one. Oh, Galleom took a while, when I went in there with a Fairy Bottle, which despawned usually before I reached 100% to get the heal. Same with Giga Bowser, but he was easier to beat.

Just read CPU AI are based on four very good Japan Smash players (Ranai, 9B, Earth and aMSa, all take part in past tournaments). No wonder I have trouble with Level 9s, think I love it. XD

Still, the one thing I don't enjoy too much with CPUs is team battles. Any enemy CPUs either all gun for you and ignore your team CPU, or completely ignore you and go for someone else (most usually it's me they're after).On a huge stage, I can run away, yet they still come after me even when my team member(s) cross their path/catches up and attacks them. At least defend when another enemy is after you, CPU! Same was in Smash 4 too. Eh. Yet, I still want to play Teams. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, some of the challenges took me a while to do. One that stood out for me was facing four Wii Fit Trainers, all using Deep Breathing and Sun Salutation as much as possible, plus auto healing I think was there too. Went back after freeing Bowser, and used him for big hits to finally win. Quite a few more were annoying, but didn't stand out as much as Dr Wily's (haven't tried since my post in Last Game Played), and this one. Oh, Galleom took a while, when I went in there with a Fairy Bottle, which despawned usually before I reached 100% to get the heal. Same with Giga Bowser, but he was easier to beat.

Just read CPU AI are based on four very good Japan Smash players (Ranai, 9B, Earth and aMSa, all take part in past tournaments). No wonder I have trouble with Level 9s, think I love it. XD

Still, the one thing I don't enjoy too much with CPUs is team battles. Any enemy CPUs either all gun for you and ignore your team CPU, or completely ignore you and go for someone else (most usually it's me they're after).On a huge stage, I can run away, yet they still come after me even when my team member(s) cross their path/catches up and attacks them. At least defend when another enemy is after you, CPU! Same was in Smash 4 too. Eh. Yet, I still want to play Teams. LOL
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
So, I never got a Wii U, and so, I've never played Smash Bros 4. So, I have Smash Bros, Melee, Brawl, and now Ultimate. lol
My brother got Ultimate a few weeks ago without me knowing. I've been playing alot of it! I love that the goddess, Daisy, is finally in it. It's so fun to play as her! It's just a shame that PEACH CLEARLY COPIED HER MOVES LOL JK. I do wish they gave her new abilities, but I guess it was easier for them. I'm pretty sure it's canon that Daisy is stronger than Peach.

I love the world of light, it's a fun mode. It can be frustrating, but still exciting! They should do the same thing for the next smash, or even make a spin off where there's a story! But in general, the whole artsy 2D map, is really appealing, and I'd love to see someone do something like that in a game again. (Now that I think of it, I know Soul Nomad did something like that, actually SRPGS in general. Well, I'd love to see more!)

I'm currently trying to complete classic mode as all the characters, and I have about 20 left to do. My lowest score is Rosalina, with 400,000. I'm sorry if anyone likes her, but I found her kit to be very uninteresting, and I was just not into it. My highest score, was orignally 800,000 with Inkling, and then Dark Pit, and now another sassy queen, Bayonetta, with like 1,400,000.

I made a Miifighter that looks like Daisy, because I didn't have Daisy yet, and I wanted to play as her. lmao

I was always a Link, Peach (As Daisy), Pit main. But now I'm a Link, Daisy, Dark Pit (I think, he has better skins) , Bayonetta main.
But I also like Inkling (I prefer black inkling, with purple hair), Marth/Lucina, Robin, Sheik, Zelda, richter, Mii Fighters and Shulk.
I also didn't think I'd find some characters so fun to play! I'm really liking Zero Suit Samus, Greninja and Villager.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, and I wish I didn't have a typing job because my hands hurt all the time now, so I sometimes have to stop playing lol.

I would love to see them add characters that didn't have swords, it's kind of boring of them to have like 80 Fire Emblem characters, just for all of them to have swords. They have other weapons in those games, so it's weird they don't pick more diverse candidates.

I wonder how unlikely, it would be, to add characters like Spyro, or Crash, to the series! That'd be pretty cool!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
So, I never got a Wii U, and so, I've never played Smash Bros 4. So, I have Smash Bros, Melee, Brawl, and now Ultimate. lol
My brother got Ultimate a few weeks ago without me knowing. I've been playing alot of it! I love that the goddess, Daisy, is finally in it. It's so fun to play as her! It's just a shame that PEACH CLEARLY COPIED HER MOVES LOL JK. I do wish they gave her new abilities, but I guess it was easier for them. I'm pretty sure it's canon that Daisy is stronger than Peach.

I love the world of light, it's a fun mode. It can be frustrating, but still exciting! They should do the same thing for the next smash, or even make a spin off where there's a story! But in general, the whole artsy 2D map, is really appealing, and I'd love to see someone do something like that in a game again. (Now that I think of it, I know Soul Nomad did something like that, actually SRPGS in general. Well, I'd love to see more!)

I'm currently trying to complete classic mode as all the characters, and I have about 20 left to do. My lowest score is Rosalina, with 400,000. I'm sorry if anyone likes her, but I found her kit to be very uninteresting, and I was just not into it. My highest score, was orignally 800,000 with Inkling, and then Dark Pit, and now another sassy queen, Bayonetta, with like 1,400,000.

I made a Miifighter that looks like Daisy, because I didn't have Daisy yet, and I wanted to play as her. lmao

I was always a Link, Peach (As Daisy), Pit main. But now I'm a Link, Daisy, Dark Pit (I think, he has better skins) , Bayonetta main.
But I also like Inkling (I prefer black inkling, with purple hair), Marth/Lucina, Robin, Sheik, Zelda, richter, Mii Fighters and Shulk.
I also didn't think I'd find some characters so fun to play! I'm really liking Zero Suit Samus, Greninja and Villager.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, and I wish I didn't have a typing job because my hands hurt all the time now, so I sometimes have to stop playing lol.

I would love to see them add characters that didn't have swords, it's kind of boring of them to have like 80 Fire Emblem characters, just for all of them to have swords. They have other weapons in those games, so it's weird they don't pick more diverse candidates.

I wonder how unlikely, it would be, to add characters like Spyro, or Crash, to the series! That'd be pretty cool!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If we had to get a classic platformer into Smash I'd prefer it to be Banjo just because it was a Nintendo thing more than Crash or Spyro have been, plus there seems to be no sign of Reignited coming to Switch so I don't think Spyro has a chance yet. Crash does, but I think Banjo would have a bigger impact.

Although if Crash did get in I bet a loud minority would complain about how treasonous it is. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If we had to get a classic platformer into Smash I'd prefer it to be Banjo just because it was a Nintendo thing more than Crash or Spyro have been, plus there seems to be no sign of Reignited coming to Switch so I don't think Spyro has a chance yet. Crash does, but I think Banjo would have a bigger impact.

Although if Crash did get in I bet a loud minority would complain about how treasonous it is. Rolleyes
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Great you have access to the game, Hotspot! Grin I'm also glad Daisy's in there, but also a bit disappointed she isn't slightly different than Peach as well, even if it could've been as much of a difference of Lucina is to Marth or Dark Pit is to Pit. Rosalina I'm similar with, although I haven't properly played as her in Ultimate yet. Only until I play her Classic anyway. In Smash 3DS, I didn't play much of her on there either. Also prefer Dark Pit over Pit, for his Side B sending opponents more horizontally and preferring using his more straight arrows, than trying to control Pit's.

For anyone that gets to the end of Adventure there's three different endings for 100% completion (given you've done all Spirit battles and spaces), so don't start New Game+ when completing one ending, as you can go back in to try one of the other two endings. Also another heads up, there's a challenge for using Ganondorf in a first phase of one of them, without being KO'd, which I'm about to do now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Great you have access to the game, Hotspot! Grin I'm also glad Daisy's in there, but also a bit disappointed she isn't slightly different than Peach as well, even if it could've been as much of a difference of Lucina is to Marth or Dark Pit is to Pit. Rosalina I'm similar with, although I haven't properly played as her in Ultimate yet. Only until I play her Classic anyway. In Smash 3DS, I didn't play much of her on there either. Also prefer Dark Pit over Pit, for his Side B sending opponents more horizontally and preferring using his more straight arrows, than trying to control Pit's.

For anyone that gets to the end of Adventure there's three different endings for 100% completion (given you've done all Spirit battles and spaces), so don't start New Game+ when completing one ending, as you can go back in to try one of the other two endings. Also another heads up, there's a challenge for using Ganondorf in a first phase of one of them, without being KO'd, which I'm about to do now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Mario RPG (Remake) Moonface 19 2,125 Nov 13th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Super Mario Bros. Wonder Moonface 35 2,777 Oct 26th, 2023, 07:01 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe JennyorAlice 3 4,455 Jul 13th, 2022, 11:06 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Super Mario Bros. (Series) WR91 3 3,308 Jan 12th, 2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Moonface