Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | "Hero" Presentation
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,131
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
E3 2019: Next Smash Ultimate DLC Fighters Revealed
During today's E3 2019 Nintendo Direct, the next two DLC fighters for Smash Bros. Ultimate were revealed.
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
E3 2019: Next Smash Ultimate DLC Fighters Revealed
During today's E3 2019 Nintendo Direct, the next two DLC fighters for Smash Bros. Ultimate were revealed.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Mr. Sakurai Presents "Hero"
In the wake of an apparent lack of budget, Sakurai has put together a more personalised video presenting an in-depth look at the upcoming Dragon Quest "Hero" character and upcoming changes and additions to the game, including a time limit on Final Smash Meters, a new difficulty mode for World of Light, an online tourney mode, new amiibo, and more.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Mr. Sakurai Presents "Hero"
In the wake of an apparent lack of budget, Sakurai has put together a more personalised video presenting an in-depth look at the upcoming Dragon Quest "Hero" character and upcoming changes and additions to the game, including a time limit on Final Smash Meters, a new difficulty mode for World of Light, an online tourney mode, new amiibo, and more.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,606
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
I didn't catch that there was a lack of budget, oh crap. Hope that means they've got the full five characters now, and just don't have a good enough budget for these videos, not including the 4th and 5th character reveals. So yeah, I don't expect anything else after this Fighter Pack is fully finished and released apart from maybe patches.

I'm not hyped for Hero and haven't updated my SSBU yet, but dang the character looks like they have access to almost everything/anything with that Down B move selection. People were going mental over that, and how he seems "broken" already. Haven't watched anything of players trying him out yet.

Time Limit on the Smash Meter seems like it needed that at least. Don't know why anyone would hold on to it anyway. Online tourney sounds cool, but considering the net code, makes me wonder how well that'll play out (then again I've yet to play online, so perhaps it's better now?). Didn't think World of Light needed a Very Easy. Ultra Hard plz. *shot*
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
CTR Nitro-Fueled | Tekken 7
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 2,606
I didn't catch that there was a lack of budget, oh crap. Hope that means they've got the full five characters now, and just don't have a good enough budget for these videos, not including the 4th and 5th character reveals. So yeah, I don't expect anything else after this Fighter Pack is fully finished and released apart from maybe patches.

I'm not hyped for Hero and haven't updated my SSBU yet, but dang the character looks like they have access to almost everything/anything with that Down B move selection. People were going mental over that, and how he seems "broken" already. Haven't watched anything of players trying him out yet.

Time Limit on the Smash Meter seems like it needed that at least. Don't know why anyone would hold on to it anyway. Online tourney sounds cool, but considering the net code, makes me wonder how well that'll play out (then again I've yet to play online, so perhaps it's better now?). Didn't think World of Light needed a Very Easy. Ultra Hard plz. *shot*
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
(Jul 31st, 2019, 07:39 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It may have also been a joke since I highly doubt Nintendo would just outright admit they don't have money for a high production value presentation video. XD

Very Easy for WoL is probably to let people get character unlocks easily from it. Although I'd have expected Easy to have been simple enough.
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
(Jul 31st, 2019, 07:39 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It may have also been a joke since I highly doubt Nintendo would just outright admit they don't have money for a high production value presentation video. XD

Very Easy for WoL is probably to let people get character unlocks easily from it. Although I'd have expected Easy to have been simple enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe JennyorAlice 2 495 Jan 15th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL