Demonic Island Slayer's Getaway Event |  Moon Nook's Fashion Show
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
MOON NOOK'S FASHION SHOW

Greetings, everyone! Have you decided what you want to wear for our Demonic Island Slayer's Getaway Event, hm? Perhaps you want to join the Doom Slayer and wear a nice swimsuit, or be like Isabelle and throw on some blood soaked armour. Whatever your style may be, both are welcome in Moon Nook's Fashion Show!

If you customise any of your profile with anything Animal Crossing or Doom themed, then I'll toss a few Bells your way, hm?

If enough of you take part, perhaps I'll even hold a vote to see who has the best profile! But although you might think you can beat your other fellow islanders, do you think you have what it takes to beat me too, hm?

Should you need to save any of your existing profile content somewhere, you are welcome to use this thread.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
MOON NOOK PRESENTS...
MOON NOOK'S FASHION SHOW

Greetings, everyone! Have you decided what you want to wear for our Demonic Island Slayer's Getaway Event, hm? Perhaps you want to join the Doom Slayer and wear a nice swimsuit, or be like Isabelle and throw on some blood soaked armour. Whatever your style may be, both are welcome in Moon Nook's Fashion Show!

If you customise any of your profile with anything Animal Crossing or Doom themed, then I'll toss a few Bells your way, hm?

If enough of you take part, perhaps I'll even hold a vote to see who has the best profile! But although you might think you can beat your other fellow islanders, do you think you have what it takes to beat me too, hm?

Should you need to save any of your existing profile content somewhere, you are welcome to use this thread.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was prepared for this far before anyone else! Bob is the ultimate fashion choice, but first I must look in my profile to see if i can make it a lil more AC.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I was prepared for this far before anyone else! Bob is the ultimate fashion choice, but first I must look in my profile to see if i can make it a lil more AC.