Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Pokémon: Let's Go | Poke Ball Plus Includes Mew
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Developer: Game Freak
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: November 16th, 2018

Get ready for a whole new take on your first adventure with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, coming to Nintendo Switch this year!

Based on Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition, you'll get to have Pikachu or Eevee on your shoulder or head wherever you go in Kanto depending on which version you choose. If that isn't enough companionship, you can also get a second player to join in on the action with you to explore, catch, and battle together.

[Image: Jq8mxtC.jpg]

Immerse yourself by using your Joy-Con controller to catch Pokémon, or go further and use the all new Poké Ball Plus accessory instead, which can also be used to store your favourite Pokémon and take it around the real world with you to get something special to happen!

If you're a player of Pokémon Go! you can also bring across any of your captured Kanto based Pokémon into these games, and the Poké Ball Plus accessory will also work with the Pokémon Go! app.

Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! both launch for Nintendo Switch on November 16th, 2018.
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[WiiU] Paper Mario: Color Splash, [NS] Super Mario: Odyssey.
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 502.49 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I'm planning to get Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu, that way I can hopefully ease Jing into the Pokemon series. x3
[Image: queen-pikasig.png]

[Image: BDay_1st.png]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
If I get a version it'll probably be the Pikachu one too. I'm just not sure yet because I'm worried how much the lack of wild battling is going to affect the game. Eh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

queenzelda Offline
Lady Queen
Currently Playing
[WiiU] Paper Mario: Color Splash, [NS] Super Mario: Odyssey.
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 502.49 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
From the way the reveal video looked, it seems to me that you can see the pokemon in the wild before you battle them. I've played games like that, with Tales of Symphonia & the game was fine with the way the battles handled. I'm assuming the same here. Hopefully Nintnedo will show more of Let's Go: Pikachu/Eevee during E3 week.
[Image: queen-pikasig.png]

[Image: BDay_1st.png]
Yuri Offline
Could you please die for me?
Currently Playing
Crazy amount of games.
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
XP: 826.46 XP
Animal Crossing Bioshock Splatoon 
I'll probably pick this up, but honestly I'm not expecting much and it might be a play once and never again type title for me.

I'm probably going to go Pikachu cause you can't evolve Eevee XD
[Image: AliceJackFrostTransparent.png]
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
There's no battling wild Pokemon though. When you get into an encounter with one, you just have to throw a Pokeball at it, like in Pokemon Go. Seeing them roam around isn't my problem, just the fact encounters don't have battling any more.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | TTT2
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 766.17 XP
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
E3 2018, What's Inside a Pokéball Plus?

During Nintendo's E3 Direct, Reggie Fils-Aime reveals that Mew comes with every Pokéball Plus sold, which can be used throughout your journey in Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu, and Eevee versions. You can use a Pokéball Plus like a Joy-Con, play the entire game, and place Pokémon inside.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
[PS1] Final Fantasy VI
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 150.46 XP
Final Fantasy Tomb Raider Street Fighter 
I was thinking, "great here Nintendo goes spoiling Regie by giving him a mew in the pokeball none if us will ever see." Then read the above to realize that Nintendo is just bilking pokemon fans of their cash for mew is all. Thus the status quo returns to its apex. xD
[Image: King_Atem_Sig.jpg]