^<>v
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You have the following four characters: ^, <, >, and v

^ = Answer the question above you
< = Tell us something about you
> = Share a random fact
v = Ask a question for the next person

You have to use all four symbols in that order, and should be a fun way to share and answer some stuff where an opportunity may not arise otherwise.

^
< Has an International Relations class in about an hour from now.
> In the UK we have a saying for cramped spaces which is "You can't swing a cat around in here". The saying does not mean a literal cat, but instead is referencing the cat o' nine tails whip that was used back in the 1700's.
v If you were a professional wrestler, what would your character gimmick be?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You have the following four characters: ^, <, >, and v

^ = Answer the question above you
< = Tell us something about you
> = Share a random fact
v = Ask a question for the next person

You have to use all four symbols in that order, and should be a fun way to share and answer some stuff where an opportunity may not arise otherwise.

^
< Has an International Relations class in about an hour from now.
> In the UK we have a saying for cramped spaces which is "You can't swing a cat around in here". The saying does not mean a literal cat, but instead is referencing the cat o' nine tails whip that was used back in the 1700's.
v If you were a professional wrestler, what would your character gimmick be?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
^I would be the French cause I would be running away Grin
< Is in an online class right now
> The Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
v If you taken an online class how do you like it?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
^I would be the French cause I would be running away Grin
< Is in an online class right now
> The Unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
v If you taken an online class how do you like it?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ They're alright, but I wouldn't voluntarily sign up for one.
< Currently thinking about what to eat for lunch/breakfast.
> We don't have as many choices for classes in high school in the UK compared to the US.
v What are you most looking forward to seeing go back to normal when the current pandemic is over?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ They're alright, but I wouldn't voluntarily sign up for one.
< Currently thinking about what to eat for lunch/breakfast.
> We don't have as many choices for classes in high school in the UK compared to the US.
v What are you most looking forward to seeing go back to normal when the current pandemic is over?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm going to be useless at the third point so I need to search for a random facts.

^ Eating out. Well really going out for either the small walk or long 14 mile walk with my friend, and we want to include more people we know who can join us this year but with things like this, won't be happening for a while. I was getting the feeling yesterday with the weather being good now. I can go walking where I am but just isn't the same not being near/next to the beach. Plus there won't be people to observe as we walk, or wait maybe there are people still going to the beach. XD Oh, right and in the middle of the walks is a fish and chips café we enjoy. That's what first point was referring to. Also restaurants to hang with family and friends.
< I currently weigh 8.35 stone/117lbs/53kg when I was very close to 9 stone, like 2lbs off in late Feb. My aim is to get 9.5 at some point then maintain that weight. Although I need to get back into weightlifting again to help with that.
> As a nation, the UK drinks 165 million cups of tea a day and 70 million cups of coffee. For every average cup is a 200ml intake of fluid.
v Is there a place you enjoy visiting and where? As in no matter how many times you might go there, you know you'll enjoy it?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm going to be useless at the third point so I need to search for a random facts.

^ Eating out. Well really going out for either the small walk or long 14 mile walk with my friend, and we want to include more people we know who can join us this year but with things like this, won't be happening for a while. I was getting the feeling yesterday with the weather being good now. I can go walking where I am but just isn't the same not being near/next to the beach. Plus there won't be people to observe as we walk, or wait maybe there are people still going to the beach. XD Oh, right and in the middle of the walks is a fish and chips café we enjoy. That's what first point was referring to. Also restaurants to hang with family and friends.
< I currently weigh 8.35 stone/117lbs/53kg when I was very close to 9 stone, like 2lbs off in late Feb. My aim is to get 9.5 at some point then maintain that weight. Although I need to get back into weightlifting again to help with that.
> As a nation, the UK drinks 165 million cups of tea a day and 70 million cups of coffee. For every average cup is a 200ml intake of fluid.
v Is there a place you enjoy visiting and where? As in no matter how many times you might go there, you know you'll enjoy it?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ Disney, but only with an annual pass. That way you can just waste a whole day there and not need to worry about wasting money on a single day ticket.
< I've woken up every Sunday for the last 6+ weeks with a cracking headache and generally feeling physically awful. No idea why it's just that one day but it's getting old real fast.
> Since 1980 the U.S. has sent over $79 billion in military and economic aid funding to Egypt.
v How often do you sit outside when the weather is nice?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ Disney, but only with an annual pass. That way you can just waste a whole day there and not need to worry about wasting money on a single day ticket.
< I've woken up every Sunday for the last 6+ weeks with a cracking headache and generally feeling physically awful. No idea why it's just that one day but it's getting old real fast.
> Since 1980 the U.S. has sent over $79 billion in military and economic aid funding to Egypt.
v How often do you sit outside when the weather is nice?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
^ Not often, if I had a more interesting garden area then maybe I would, or have someone else to sit outside with
< My birthmark is just below my right knee
> Anatidaephobia, the fear that in the world somewhere, somehow, there is a duck watching you.
v What board games do you like, if any?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
^ Not often, if I had a more interesting garden area then maybe I would, or have someone else to sit outside with
< My birthmark is just below my right knee
> Anatidaephobia, the fear that in the world somewhere, somehow, there is a duck watching you.
v What board games do you like, if any?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ Mouse Trap comes to mind first. Love that game.
< Speaking of birthmarks, I have one on my back.
> Ghost of Tsushima is selling so well in Japan that there's a shortage of the game in the country physically.
v When's the next time you plan to spend your XP?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^ Mouse Trap comes to mind first. Love that game.
< Speaking of birthmarks, I have one on my back.
> Ghost of Tsushima is selling so well in Japan that there's a shortage of the game in the country physically.
v When's the next time you plan to spend your XP?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Never Smile
< I've gone 97% of my life without being able to burp.
> Pikachu originally had a second-stage evolution named "Gorochu", which would have had two horns and fangs.
v If you suddenly had all the time and patience in the world, what game would you speedrun?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Never Smile
< I've gone 97% of my life without being able to burp.
> Pikachu originally had a second-stage evolution named "Gorochu", which would have had two horns and fangs.
v If you suddenly had all the time and patience in the world, what game would you speedrun?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 11th, 2020, 02:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
^ Never Smile
Why never? Sad

^ No idea honestly. I'd want to try something that isn't really run, rather than just speed running something that tons of people have already done and mastered.
< I've only punched someone in the nose once in my lifetime.
> Neil Druckmann has a voice cameo in The Last of Us Part II.
v What do you miss from before the 2010's?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 11th, 2020, 02:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
^ Never Smile
Why never? Sad

^ No idea honestly. I'd want to try something that isn't really run, rather than just speed running something that tons of people have already done and mastered.
< I've only punched someone in the nose once in my lifetime.
> Neil Druckmann has a voice cameo in The Last of Us Part II.
v What do you miss from before the 2010's?