Geoff Keighley Announces Summer Game Fest
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

This is the currently confirmed line-up of publishers who will be showing content during the event:

[Image: EW8NvOEU8AAbvAz?format=jpg]

Seems like it's going to be a replacement to E3, and if it turns out good I could see this killing any chances E3 had left of returning next year. E3 couldn't even get Sony on board but they're confirmed for this, so that's something it already did that E3 can't and all we got was an announcement.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

This is the currently confirmed line-up of publishers who will be showing content during the event:

[Image: EW8NvOEU8AAbvAz?format=jpg]

Seems like it's going to be a replacement to E3, and if it turns out good I could see this killing any chances E3 had left of returning next year. E3 couldn't even get Sony on board but they're confirmed for this, so that's something it already did that E3 can't and all we got was an announcement.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
E3 is effectively dead as of this year, I can say with pretty much 100% confidence. I don't think there's any coming back from it now, and if this does well, it solidifies it further.

I'm looking forward to how this turns out. This really feels like the actual modern approach to this without turning it into an influencer-party.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
E3 is effectively dead as of this year, I can say with pretty much 100% confidence. I don't think there's any coming back from it now, and if this does well, it solidifies it further.

I'm looking forward to how this turns out. This really feels like the actual modern approach to this without turning it into an influencer-party.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
May this is starting?! We're already in May, so that means something very soon. Nice!

Adiós E3.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
May this is starting?! We're already in May, so that means something very soon. Nice!

Adiós E3.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well two things have been announced within this even already across today and yesterday, which were as follows:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remasters
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 are both getting a dual remaster that will release this September, and is being developed by Vicarious Visions, who worked on the Crash N. Sane Trilogy:

Unreal Engine 5
The next generation of the Unreal Engine is officially here, and Epic Games has put together a PS5 real-time demo showcasing the possibilities of their new engine:

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well two things have been announced within this even already across today and yesterday, which were as follows:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remasters
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 are both getting a dual remaster that will release this September, and is being developed by Vicarious Visions, who worked on the Crash N. Sane Trilogy:

Unreal Engine 5
The next generation of the Unreal Engine is officially here, and Epic Games has put together a PS5 real-time demo showcasing the possibilities of their new engine:

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The tech demo was super impressive. Looked no different to playing a CG TV series, honestly.

I'm super happy about the THPS announcement. It looks fucking gorgeous, too. Vicarious really know how to make old things looks new and fresh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The tech demo was super impressive. Looked no different to playing a CG TV series, honestly.

I'm super happy about the THPS announcement. It looks fucking gorgeous, too. Vicarious really know how to make old things looks new and fresh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Liked the Unreal Engine 5 demo, really impressive. Ah man, makes me wish Uncharted was 1 or 2 generations later. Nah, but still future of games using the engine looks good. Only by looks though...we'll see.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Liked the Unreal Engine 5 demo, really impressive. Ah man, makes me wish Uncharted was 1 or 2 generations later. Nah, but still future of games using the engine looks good. Only by looks though...we'll see.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Summer Game Fest 2023 Megathread | LRG3 Showcase Summary Moonface 20 2,603 Jul 13th, 2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Summer Game Fest - June 9, 2022 Moonface 11 2,148 Jun 24th, 2022, 04:02 PM
  Summer Game Fest 2021 Summary Moonface 10 3,646 Jun 17th, 2021, 03:37 PM
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM