Would anyone be interested in...
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
...Forming a group to do an A Link To The Past Randomizer Multi-World play through? 

For those who don't know what it is, ALttPR Multi-World is where you a group of people play a seed together, and the items are randomized not only in your game, but throughout the games of all the players involved. Let's say for example Moon, Shira and I were playing a multi-world seed. If I came across a sword in my game, it might not be mine. It could be Moon's or Shira's. Maybe Shira finds the Bow in her game, but it's actually mine. 

I've watched streamers play Multi-Worlds and they always look really fun, and I've wanted to form a group to play them myself. So I figured this would be a great place to start to try and form a group to do so. We could then form a group on Discord to use when we play (so we could voice chat preferably). 

So, yeah, if anyone here is interested just let me know in this topic. We can discuss further plans if anyone signs up. 

Note for why this is in general chat: I was going to post in video-games, but figured this is more about forming a group rather than talking about the game itself, so felt it belonged more here. Just in case any of the Staff is wondering why it's here and not there.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
...Forming a group to do an A Link To The Past Randomizer Multi-World play through? 

For those who don't know what it is, ALttPR Multi-World is where you a group of people play a seed together, and the items are randomized not only in your game, but throughout the games of all the players involved. Let's say for example Moon, Shira and I were playing a multi-world seed. If I came across a sword in my game, it might not be mine. It could be Moon's or Shira's. Maybe Shira finds the Bow in her game, but it's actually mine. 

I've watched streamers play Multi-Worlds and they always look really fun, and I've wanted to form a group to play them myself. So I figured this would be a great place to start to try and form a group to do so. We could then form a group on Discord to use when we play (so we could voice chat preferably). 

So, yeah, if anyone here is interested just let me know in this topic. We can discuss further plans if anyone signs up. 

Note for why this is in general chat: I was going to post in video-games, but figured this is more about forming a group rather than talking about the game itself, so felt it belonged more here. Just in case any of the Staff is wondering why it's here and not there.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have a question or two. I have no idea what "seed" is so would like to know. I assume it relates to my main question which is, how is this played exactly? I take it from a site or download of some kind.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have a question or two. I have no idea what "seed" is so would like to know. I assume it relates to my main question which is, how is this played exactly? I take it from a site or download of some kind.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You use the randomizer website to create a "seed" (which is just referring to that specific randomized game). I'm not exactly sure how setting up a multi-world seed would work, but it's something I would look into and figure out if I know that I had a group to play it with.

As for how you play randomizers, you use emulator.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You use the randomizer website to create a "seed" (which is just referring to that specific randomized game). I'm not exactly sure how setting up a multi-world seed would work, but it's something I would look into and figure out if I know that I had a group to play it with.

As for how you play randomizers, you use emulator.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd be down for this. Smile

Also I moved this to General Gaming since it fits best here and left a redirect in the General Chat for 2 days so it's clear the thread was moved. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd be down for this. Smile

Also I moved this to General Gaming since it fits best here and left a redirect in the General Chat for 2 days so it's clear the thread was moved. Smile