Keep/Gift/Trash?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was going to make this just for video games, but there's no real point to limiting it except to just end up with duplicate games with different subjects. Errm

Just say what you would keep, gift, and trash in relation to the three items listed above your post, and then supply three things of your choice for the next person!

PS Vita, PSP, and a Nokia N-Gage. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was going to make this just for video games, but there's no real point to limiting it except to just end up with duplicate games with different subjects. Errm

Just say what you would keep, gift, and trash in relation to the three items listed above your post, and then supply three things of your choice for the next person!

PS Vita, PSP, and a Nokia N-Gage. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Keep PSP
Gift PS Vita
Trash Nokia N-Gage

Was a toss up between PSP and Vita. Came down to if I had Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection with the PSP, I would keep it.

Wii, 3DS, Switch
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Keep PSP
Gift PS Vita
Trash Nokia N-Gage

Was a toss up between PSP and Vita. Came down to if I had Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection with the PSP, I would keep it.

Wii, 3DS, Switch
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep the Switch, gift the Wii, trash the 3DS. Although I have no issue with any of them, I feel most of the offerings on 3DS have better alternatives on the other two systems.

Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep the Switch, gift the Wii, trash the 3DS. Although I have no issue with any of them, I feel most of the offerings on 3DS have better alternatives on the other two systems.

Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Keep Fanta, Gift that Pepsi and Trash the Sprite.

I couldn't gift some the gift of citrus-y bubbly water without feeling some kind of guilt  Tongue

Cat, Dog and Bird.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Keep Fanta, Gift that Pepsi and Trash the Sprite.

I couldn't gift some the gift of citrus-y bubbly water without feeling some kind of guilt  Tongue

Cat, Dog and Bird.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep Cat, Gift Dog, Trash Bird. Quite easy. HOWEVER, if the dog is an Alaskan Malamute, I would keep dog and gift cat.

edit: There I go forgetting my three options.

Pizza, Pasta, Panini
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Keep Cat, Gift Dog, Trash Bird. Quite easy. HOWEVER, if the dog is an Alaskan Malamute, I would keep dog and gift cat.

edit: There I go forgetting my three options.

Pizza, Pasta, Panini
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Keep the pizza
Gift the Panini
Trash the Pasta

Trashing a bird is truly a sinister thing... EL is truly evil Glare

A King Cobra, Jumping Spider, Argentine Tengu

Just for fun I linked to some Clint Reptiles video about whether any of these three would be the best pet for you to keep! (Spoilers it probably not the King Cobra)
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Keep the pizza
Gift the Panini
Trash the Pasta

Trashing a bird is truly a sinister thing... EL is truly evil Glare

A King Cobra, Jumping Spider, Argentine Tengu

Just for fun I linked to some Clint Reptiles video about whether any of these three would be the best pet for you to keep! (Spoilers it probably not the King Cobra)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I would leave bird in the pet store or leave it in the wild if that is where it came from rather than trash the poor thing. They would make fine pets still but compared to a dog and cat it's the one that's left behind. Would be sweet to have all three as long as the cat is trained not to kill the bird/to be not interested, or make the bird a hawk or something. XD ...then train that to not kill the dog if small and cat.

Watched the videos to see if it would change my opinion. Was Keep Tengu, Gift Jumping Spider, Trash King Cobra (or rather leave it in wild). Afterwards kinda the same really, but maybe keep Jumping Spider as they're easy to find and keep although easy to accidentally kill or lose/lose sight of. But they are quite cute and someone in comments said they have one that follows them and sits on them.  =3 Also would gift Tengu if giftee was afraid of spiders. Would gift King Cobra if giftee is willing for a BIG challenge and has the know how of upkeep prior. Actually nope, risk of being attacked by it is too high for my conscience. 

Final verdict: Keep Jumping Spider, Gift Tengu.

Laptop, ChromeBook, MacBook
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, I would leave bird in the pet store or leave it in the wild if that is where it came from rather than trash the poor thing. They would make fine pets still but compared to a dog and cat it's the one that's left behind. Would be sweet to have all three as long as the cat is trained not to kill the bird/to be not interested, or make the bird a hawk or something. XD ...then train that to not kill the dog if small and cat.

Watched the videos to see if it would change my opinion. Was Keep Tengu, Gift Jumping Spider, Trash King Cobra (or rather leave it in wild). Afterwards kinda the same really, but maybe keep Jumping Spider as they're easy to find and keep although easy to accidentally kill or lose/lose sight of. But they are quite cute and someone in comments said they have one that follows them and sits on them.  =3 Also would gift Tengu if giftee was afraid of spiders. Would gift King Cobra if giftee is willing for a BIG challenge and has the know how of upkeep prior. Actually nope, risk of being attacked by it is too high for my conscience. 

Final verdict: Keep Jumping Spider, Gift Tengu.

Laptop, ChromeBook, MacBook
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep the laptop, gift the Macbook, toss the Chromebook. I would keep the Macbook but I'm not interested in its OS and I can't be arsed putting Windows into it. Errm

A bag of freshly cooked southern fried chicken skins, 10 coupons for free large McDonalds fries, and a box of a dozen donuts of your choice from Dunkin' Donuts.

I'm hungry and thinking of food...

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep the laptop, gift the Macbook, toss the Chromebook. I would keep the Macbook but I'm not interested in its OS and I can't be arsed putting Windows into it. Errm

A bag of freshly cooked southern fried chicken skins, 10 coupons for free large McDonalds fries, and a box of a dozen donuts of your choice from Dunkin' Donuts.

I'm hungry and thinking of food...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Torn between the chicken and donuts.

Keep the box of dozen donuts, gift the southern fried chicken, trash the 10 coupons. In a way the 10 coupons could still be going to someone else if they find 'em. XD

Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Wii U Pad, Switch Joy-Cons
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Torn between the chicken and donuts.

Keep the box of dozen donuts, gift the southern fried chicken, trash the 10 coupons. In a way the 10 coupons could still be going to someone else if they find 'em. XD

Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Wii U Pad, Switch Joy-Cons
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep: Switch Joy-Cons, because they're expensive and I won't say no to more.
Gift: Wii Remote & Nunchuk
Trash: Wii U Pad, because it's worthless without a Wii U to go with it.

McDonalds fries, Burger King fries, and Chick Fil-A fries. For anyone not in the US who does not know what Chick Fil-A fries are like, they are basically waffle fries.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Keep: Switch Joy-Cons, because they're expensive and I won't say no to more.
Gift: Wii Remote & Nunchuk
Trash: Wii U Pad, because it's worthless without a Wii U to go with it.

McDonalds fries, Burger King fries, and Chick Fil-A fries. For anyone not in the US who does not know what Chick Fil-A fries are like, they are basically waffle fries.