A Million Dollars, But...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Tempting but too risky it's a happy memory I won't want to lose, so no.

A million dollars but you have to take a slap to the face for every dollar you spend of it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

A million dollars but you have to take a slap to the face for every dollar you spend of it.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Nov 1st, 2022, 07:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Deal! I can take a million slaps. Maybe make a video out of it too  LOL

A million dollars, but you can ONLY use it to purchase items from the dollar store / poundland (I think you guys may have a slight advantage here Tongue )
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Nov 1st, 2022, 07:21 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Deal! I can take a million slaps. Maybe make a video out of it too  LOL

A million dollars, but you can ONLY use it to purchase items from the dollar store / poundland (I think you guys may have a slight advantage here Tongue )
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If it has to be strictly to only Poundland, since there's plenty other stores similar like 99p Store, then I suppose so. If it can include the others then sure. Sometimes they do deals on bigger things like larger multipacks and to put them to £2/£3 or possibly more too.

A million dollars but you have to spent the night in a haunted mansion alone, and you can only bring a flashlight, plus some food and drink if you need it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If it has to be strictly to only Poundland, since there's plenty other stores similar like 99p Store, then I suppose so. If it can include the others then sure. Sometimes they do deals on bigger things like larger multipacks and to put them to £2/£3 or possibly more too.

A million dollars but you have to spent the night in a haunted mansion alone, and you can only bring a flashlight, plus some food and drink if you need it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 27th, 2022, 09:38 PM)Frank Wrote:
This wouldn't be so bad until you want to eat anything but complete junk food. I like junk food but I think even I would reach a breaking point with this one. XD

(Nov 27th, 2022, 11:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Assuming I wouldn't die from whatever is haunting the place, then yes. I'd be scared shitless the entire time but I'd try to push through it. Shock

A million dollars but you're no longer allowed to travel by car or plane. I chose those two specifically because they're the two most convenient/fastest methods of transport on and over land. This one will especially hurt in America, the land of cars. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 27th, 2022, 09:38 PM)Frank Wrote:
This wouldn't be so bad until you want to eat anything but complete junk food. I like junk food but I think even I would reach a breaking point with this one. XD

(Nov 27th, 2022, 11:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Assuming I wouldn't die from whatever is haunting the place, then yes. I'd be scared shitless the entire time but I'd try to push through it. Shock

A million dollars but you're no longer allowed to travel by car or plane. I chose those two specifically because they're the two most convenient/fastest methods of transport on and over land. This one will especially hurt in America, the land of cars. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
dang, I can't even escape the country. Well, I suppose I could via boat. Do people immigrate via boat anymore? Hmm

God, and a million dollars won't even help pay for rent in cities that are walkable. Starting to realize a million doesn't get you very far...

You know what, no. I'm good. LOL

A million dollars but you're only allowed three things to spend it all on before it's gone. It's like three wishes, but monetarily.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
dang, I can't even escape the country. Well, I suppose I could via boat. Do people immigrate via boat anymore? Hmm

God, and a million dollars won't even help pay for rent in cities that are walkable. Starting to realize a million doesn't get you very far...

You know what, no. I'm good. LOL

A million dollars but you're only allowed three things to spend it all on before it's gone. It's like three wishes, but monetarily.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2022, 03:43 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Sure. If anything I could find things to buy that would be a return on the investment so I'd end up with more money. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to be roommates with someone you detest for an entire year.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2022, 03:43 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Sure. If anything I could find things to buy that would be a return on the investment so I'd end up with more money. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to be roommates with someone you detest for an entire year.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd do it! As long as they don't know I'm going to be loaded!

A million dollars, but you must give up an arm and a leg (literally).

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him

A million dollars, but you must give up an arm and a leg (literally).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm. Can I get prosthetics? Though, I'm sure that'd cost...an arm and a leg to replace ROFL

A million is yours to keep after you've eaten the Paqui One-Chip challenge.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm. Can I get prosthetics? Though, I'm sure that'd cost...an arm and a leg to replace ROFL

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Easy. Deal. Blue tongue ahoy! I'd try for 10 minutes at least, possibly the whole hour if I can listen to music to make the time pass by quicker, after washing hands of course, don't want to touch anything until my hands are clean, or perhaps use a tong to put the chip in. Also tissues... XD

A million dollars to dress up as a colourful clown for a funeral, and you have to act the part too, with sprinklers, balloons, poppers, the works.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Easy. Deal. Blue tongue ahoy! I'd try for 10 minutes at least, possibly the whole hour if I can listen to music to make the time pass by quicker, after washing hands of course, don't want to touch anything until my hands are clean, or perhaps use a tong to put the chip in. Also tissues... XD

A million dollars to dress up as a colourful clown for a funeral, and you have to act the part too, with sprinklers, balloons, poppers, the works.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 1st, 2022, 12:56 AM)Frank Wrote:
I mean you can shoot them if you wish but you're still going to have to share a room with them for a year so have fun with the corpse. Whistle

(Dec 2nd, 2022, 05:10 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Man this is tough actually. I could just go to the funeral of someone I don't know but I'd feel awful doing this. I'd have to either find a funeral that wants this or it's for a real piece of shit human being where I'd never feel bad, but because I have no way to know that I'm gonna decline. XD

A million dollars but you have to spend 24 hours watching the most gruesome and traumatizing shit that exists in video format before you get the money.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I mean you can shoot them if you wish but you're still going to have to share a room with them for a year so have fun with the corpse. Whistle

Man this is tough actually. I could just go to the funeral of someone I don't know but I'd feel awful doing this. I'd have to either find a funeral that wants this or it's for a real piece of shit human being where I'd never feel bad, but because I have no way to know that I'm gonna decline. XD

A million dollars but you have to spend 24 hours watching the most gruesome and traumatizing shit that exists in video format before you get the money.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Would I enjoy it? No, absolutely not. But without question I would do it. With a million bucks I could hire the best damn therapist in the world. Tongue

A million dollars, but you must literally burn all of your current belongings. Pets are not included, but all personal belongings must be completely destroyed.

(Dec 2nd, 2022, 06:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

If you can buy them for under a million, you come out a "head"  LOL LOL

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Would I enjoy it? No, absolutely not. But without question I would do it. With a million bucks I could hire the best damn therapist in the world. Tongue

A million dollars, but you must literally burn all of your current belongings. Pets are not included, but all personal belongings must be completely destroyed.

(Dec 2nd, 2022, 06:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

If you can buy them for under a million, you come out a "head"  LOL LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Similar to the one before that I did where everything you own vanishes, so I'll take this. Ye-No. If it was half of my belongings and I got to choose what I keep, sure. XD

A million dollars but you must spend a week in what is considered the worst prison (not sure which it is) *searches* Yeah nah not even worth that.

A million dollars, but you must do a nude calendar, advertise it on a popular billboard and sell...500. Money from the sales, you don't get to keep.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Similar to the one before that I did where everything you own vanishes, so I'll take this. Ye-No. If it was half of my belongings and I got to choose what I keep, sure. XD

A million dollars but you must spend a week in what is considered the worst prison (not sure which it is) *searches* Yeah nah not even worth that.

A million dollars, but you must do a nude calendar, advertise it on a popular billboard and sell...500. Money from the sales, you don't get to keep.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could dive into what the specifics of this nude calendar require, such as whether I actually have to have anything on display or just be doing a solo version of one of those firemen calendars. But I don't feel comfortable enough slapping myself on a calendar even if I was fully clothed, let alone doing it naked and on public display. Knowing my luck I'd never sell 500 and be doomed to having my calendar forever advertised in the middle of Times Square or something. Rolleyes

A million dollars but you have to have each of your toenails and fingernails pulled. For each one pulled you get $100k, but you can't use it until all ten have been done. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could dive into what the specifics of this nude calendar require, such as whether I actually have to have anything on display or just be doing a solo version of one of those firemen calendars. But I don't feel comfortable enough slapping myself on a calendar even if I was fully clothed, let alone doing it naked and on public display. Knowing my luck I'd never sell 500 and be doomed to having my calendar forever advertised in the middle of Times Square or something. Rolleyes

A million dollars but you have to have each of your toenails and fingernails pulled. For each one pulled you get $100k, but you can't use it until all ten have been done. Tongue
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 14th, 2022, 12:56 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Painful? Yes! Worth it? Absolutely! They'll grow back eventually!

A million dollars but you must endure a full year of unknown and unpridictable medical trials.

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 14th, 2022, 12:56 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Painful? Yes! Worth it? Absolutely! They'll grow back eventually!

A million dollars but you must endure a full year of unknown and unpridictable medical trials.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nope. $1 million won't be able to recover me from whatever potential fuckups that could come along after that. I'm good.

$1 million but you must get a tattoo (of your choice) on your visible face.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nope. $1 million won't be able to recover me from whatever potential fuckups that could come along after that. I'm good.

$1 million but you must get a tattoo (of your choice) on your visible face.