Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A million for a tattoo? I can do that especially as it's my choice so nothing that takes too much space, on the cheek or near an eye perhaps. Would be easy to explain why too if anyone asks: "Why? Well, I got given a million to have it there." What it would be though I haven't fully decided, some flame motif or....something.

A million dollars but you must bathe in a bath of food that contains sauce, like typically baked beans and cooked too. Ah, that's something I never thought about, are the beans cooked when you see someone in a bath full of it, or is it just...straight out the tin? XD Then afterwards, you must serve the food to unsuspecting connoisseurs!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A million for a tattoo? I can do that especially as it's my choice so nothing that takes too much space, on the cheek or near an eye perhaps. Would be easy to explain why too if anyone asks: "Why? Well, I got given a million to have it there." What it would be though I haven't fully decided, some flame motif or....something.

A million dollars but you must bathe in a bath of food that contains sauce, like typically baked beans and cooked too. Ah, that's something I never thought about, are the beans cooked when you see someone in a bath full of it, or is it just...straight out the tin? XD Then afterwards, you must serve the food to unsuspecting connoisseurs!
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Dec 23rd, 2022, 09:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Deal! I'd do it for a lot less than a million  Sweat

A million dollars, but you must live out 5 years in the Amish country, obeying all of their rules and regulations strictly. That means no internet or electricity.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Dec 23rd, 2022, 09:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Deal! I'd do it for a lot less than a million  Sweat

A million dollars, but you must live out 5 years in the Amish country, obeying all of their rules and regulations strictly. That means no internet or electricity.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As easy as that is for the money you get, I couldn't last without internet for five years, and no electricity too would just make me want to drive my throat on a rake while I'm cleaning up hay in the horse barn or something. ROFL

A million dollars but you immediately get Crohn's Disease.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As easy as that is for the money you get, I couldn't last without internet for five years, and no electricity too would just make me want to drive my throat on a rake while I'm cleaning up hay in the horse barn or something. ROFL

A million dollars but you immediately get Crohn's Disease.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
As there is currently no known cure, and I don't care if treating manages to lower the occurrences or whatever, I will not take.

An easy one perhaps;

A million dollars but all of it must be spent on digital gaming purchases only like DLC, expansions, cosmetics, in-game currency, a full digital game (or parts of), etc.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
As there is currently no known cure, and I don't care if treating manages to lower the occurrences or whatever, I will not take.

An easy one perhaps;

A million dollars but all of it must be spent on digital gaming purchases only like DLC, expansions, cosmetics, in-game currency, a full digital game (or parts of), etc.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, sure. If nothing else I can buy digital copies of games for friends and stuff if I don't want to use it all on myself. Tongue

A million dollars but you lose the use of your hands and can't do anything to recover/replace your hands.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, sure. If nothing else I can buy digital copies of games for friends and stuff if I don't want to use it all on myself. Tongue

A million dollars but you lose the use of your hands and can't do anything to recover/replace your hands.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I like my hands. They let me do things I enjoy, like eating a chicken leg.

A million dollars but you are never allowed to spend it. You just have it.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I like my hands. They let me do things I enjoy, like eating a chicken leg.

A million dollars but you are never allowed to spend it. You just have it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Since it's specified I'm not allowed to spend it, then I'll be handing out the million to others for use instead. If I can't do that then I'll go without it at all.

A million dollars, but that million is to be used as the budget for a movie, show, a short, video game, music album, with you at the helm or taking part in that at least.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Since it's specified I'm not allowed to spend it, then I'll be handing out the million to others for use instead. If I can't do that then I'll go without it at all.

A million dollars, but that million is to be used as the budget for a movie, show, a short, video game, music album, with you at the helm or taking part in that at least.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ermm... I'd probably make some very nerdy film about maths or trains or something, that nobody would see!

A million dollars, but a wasp follows you around everywhere you go. (The wasp will never sting you - but it will be a persistent buzzing annoyance)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ermm... I'd probably make some very nerdy film about maths or trains or something, that nobody would see!

A million dollars, but a wasp follows you around everywhere you go. (The wasp will never sting you - but it will be a persistent buzzing annoyance)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nope. Says no sting, doesn't mean it won't bite. Those things are assholes. Not even a million dollars would fix dealing with that. Errm

A million dollars but you are transported to a time before US currency existed.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nope. Says no sting, doesn't mean it won't bite. Those things are assholes. Not even a million dollars would fix dealing with that. Errm

A million dollars but you are transported to a time before US currency existed.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No, but if I took it I would just say to put me to April 1, 1972 as that would be the day before the US Dollar existed, so on day one I would have a million dollars that is actually worth a dang and I don't have to wait very long. No idea what life would be like, since I've not yet read through all of the events of 1972: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1792

A million dollars but you have to survive a year as a civilian during WW2 in a country that was actively attacked during that war (a little specific otherwise some wiseass is going to pick the one country that magically remained relatively untouched in WW2).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No, but if I took it I would just say to put me to April 1, 1972 as that would be the day before the US Dollar existed, so on day one I would have a million dollars that is actually worth a dang and I don't have to wait very long. No idea what life would be like, since I've not yet read through all of the events of 1972: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1792

A million dollars but you have to survive a year as a civilian during WW2 in a country that was actively attacked during that war (a little specific otherwise some wiseass is going to pick the one country that magically remained relatively untouched in WW2).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
No, not worth it.

A million dollars, but you have to play ten rounds of real-life Frogger in order to get it.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
No, not worth it.

A million dollars, but you have to play ten rounds of real-life Frogger in order to get it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sure. I'm not going to look up Fogger to know if this is a bad idea but impulse says go for it. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to re-experience the worst moment of your life once a week.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sure. I'm not going to look up Fogger to know if this is a bad idea but impulse says go for it. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to re-experience the worst moment of your life once a week.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Frogger is basically avoiding multiple lanes of moving traffic from one side to the other, or if a stream of water is included in the stage, jumping onto logs to get to the other side as well as the lanes of traffic. Probably just the traffic though. Although you've put "Fogger". XD

My worst moment probably was almost drowning so...I may have had worse that I'm forgetting (embarassing worst moment) but I can't remember it. Since I still don't think I can stop myself from drowning, but if I could and the stipulation includes how I was at the time too which was being completely helpless, then no I will not accept that.

A million dollars, but you have to go on act show (dancing, singing, comedy act or just any type of act), an do your performance in front of the show's judges and audience. You don't have control whether or not it gets televised, so that part doesn't matter.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Frogger is basically avoiding multiple lanes of moving traffic from one side to the other, or if a stream of water is included in the stage, jumping onto logs to get to the other side as well as the lanes of traffic. Probably just the traffic though. Although you've put "Fogger". XD

My worst moment probably was almost drowning so...I may have had worse that I'm forgetting (embarassing worst moment) but I can't remember it. Since I still don't think I can stop myself from drowning, but if I could and the stipulation includes how I was at the time too which was being completely helpless, then no I will not accept that.

A million dollars, but you have to go on act show (dancing, singing, comedy act or just any type of act), an do your performance in front of the show's judges and audience. You don't have control whether or not it gets televised, so that part doesn't matter.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Yeah, it's worth a bit of embarrassment.

A million dollars, but you get frozen in carbonite (like Han Solo) for a year.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Yeah, it's worth a bit of embarrassment.

A million dollars, but you get frozen in carbonite (like Han Solo) for a year.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'll do that, to see how much really does change in a year in one hit.

A million dollars but you have to explore an uncharted area.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I'll do that, to see how much really does change in a year in one hit.

A million dollars but you have to explore an uncharted area.