A Million Dollars, But...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You offer the next person a million dollars, but there's a catch. Will the next person accept your offer, and what offer will they make for the next million dollars?

A million dollars, but you have to live without internet for six months.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You offer the next person a million dollars, but there's a catch. Will the next person accept your offer, and what offer will they make for the next million dollars?

A million dollars, but you have to live without internet for six months.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Would accept...only if the offer was taking place not in a pandemic crisis.

A million dollars, but you must play Atari 2600's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial AND Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark from start to finish without help.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Would accept...only if the offer was taking place not in a pandemic crisis.

A million dollars, but you must play Atari 2600's E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial AND Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark from start to finish without help.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I would take that because it could make a fun frustrating challenge thing to do!

A million dollars for the next person if they stay awake for 11 days and 25 minutes (Which is the current world record holder for longest amount without sleep )
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I would take that because it could make a fun frustrating challenge thing to do!

A million dollars for the next person if they stay awake for 11 days and 25 minutes (Which is the current world record holder for longest amount without sleep )
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Can I choose to not accept? XD

A million dollars but all of it has to go into the stock market (meaning, you can't use it, but you accrue more money!)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Can I choose to not accept? XD

A million dollars but all of it has to go into the stock market (meaning, you can't use it, but you accrue more money!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Sure thing Smile . Might as well invest while the stock market's down Tongue .

A million dollars, but it's all in 1¢ coins.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Sure thing Smile . Might as well invest while the stock market's down Tongue .

A million dollars, but it's all in 1¢ coins.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A million is a million. But I'd have to be in US to get that, and if instead it's 1p coins it's still a yes. Wait...

1 million dollars but you must not wash any part of your body for 2 weeks. (imagine this isn't during co-vid)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A million is a million. But I'd have to be in US to get that, and if instead it's 1p coins it's still a yes. Wait...

1 million dollars but you must not wash any part of your body for 2 weeks. (imagine this isn't during co-vid)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Done. I've probably managed to do that before anyway...

A million dollars but you must give up $100 every time you sneeze during the span of a month, but that month has to be during the peak of allergy season.

And yes @ShiraNoMai you can choose to not accept. Wink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Done. I've probably managed to do that before anyway...

A million dollars but you must give up $100 every time you sneeze during the span of a month, but that month has to be during the peak of allergy season.

And yes @ShiraNoMai you can choose to not accept. Wink
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well. Easy come easy go. I'll take it but if I lose every penny of that, so be it LOL

A million dollars but you have to donate $100k to a charity you hate.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well. Easy come easy go. I'll take it but if I lose every penny of that, so be it LOL

A million dollars but you have to donate $100k to a charity you hate.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sure. Don't know of a charity I hate and frankly $100k to one shit charity still leaves me with plenty of money to get interest with and then donate that to charities I do like. Better yet, use that extra money to investigate the charity I hate and dig up dirt on them to make them cease operations or make more people hate them. Whistle

A million dollars but anything you eat for the next six months has to be stuff you dislike.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sure. Don't know of a charity I hate and frankly $100k to one shit charity still leaves me with plenty of money to get interest with and then donate that to charities I do like. Better yet, use that extra money to investigate the charity I hate and dig up dirt on them to make them cease operations or make more people hate them. Whistle

A million dollars but anything you eat for the next six months has to be stuff you dislike.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I don't want that. As I usually eat almost anything, it would leave things I've never tried because I don't like the sound of it or what it's from, really spicy stuff, butternut scotch, and...other stuff. There's food I'll tolerate but I don't class that as something that'll be included in those six months. XD 

A million dollars but you have to sky dive for it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, I don't want that. As I usually eat almost anything, it would leave things I've never tried because I don't like the sound of it or what it's from, really spicy stuff, butternut scotch, and...other stuff. There's food I'll tolerate but I don't class that as something that'll be included in those six months. XD 

A million dollars but you have to sky dive for it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take it.

A million dollars but you have to spend a month in the worst prison in the world.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take it.

A million dollars but you have to spend a month in the worst prison in the world.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No, not worth it! I know some bad prisons would traumatise me for life (if I even came out alive) - and the worst prison in the world would be even worse than that...

$1 million, but hyperinflation means it's only enough to buy a loaf of bread (and all your existing savings are worthless. Though, on the plus side, so are all your debts Tongue )
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No, not worth it! I know some bad prisons would traumatise me for life (if I even came out alive) - and the worst prison in the world would be even worse than that...

$1 million, but hyperinflation means it's only enough to buy a loaf of bread (and all your existing savings are worthless. Though, on the plus side, so are all your debts Tongue )
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No because I'd be poorer than if I never took it because at least my existing money would still be worth something, assuming the hyper inflation only occurs if I take the million.

A million dollars but everyone forgets who you are, including family members. Nothing that proves who you are will be gone though, everyone just gets amnesia.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No because I'd be poorer than if I never took it because at least my existing money would still be worth something, assuming the hyper inflation only occurs if I take the million.

A million dollars but everyone forgets who you are, including family members. Nothing that proves who you are will be gone though, everyone just gets amnesia.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Sold. I forget I exist all the time, and I only live with one person + a cat, won't be too hard to explain to my important people about that. Everyone else... well, man, this got dark, didn't it? Sweat

A million dollars but you have to release an embarrassing/private video of yourself to TMZ (or some platform to make it viral).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Sold. I forget I exist all the time, and I only live with one person + a cat, won't be too hard to explain to my important people about that. Everyone else... well, man, this got dark, didn't it? Sweat

A million dollars but you have to release an embarrassing/private video of yourself to TMZ (or some platform to make it viral).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Have fun when everyone questions who the random mod on the board is that nobody on here remembers existing. ROFL

Depends on what the embarrassing thing has to be. I could think of a few things that wouldn't be NSFW that could fall into it and I'd be down for those for a million.

A million dollars but you have to be slapped on the arse with a cactus every time you want to communicate with anyone, regardless of communication method.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Have fun when everyone questions who the random mod on the board is that nobody on here remembers existing. ROFL

Depends on what the embarrassing thing has to be. I could think of a few things that wouldn't be NSFW that could fall into it and I'd be down for those for a million.

A million dollars but you have to be slapped on the arse with a cactus every time you want to communicate with anyone, regardless of communication method.