A Million Dollars, But...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No... even for a relatively reclusive person like myself, that would be completely crippling. After all, I do a lot of communication online >_< .

A million dollars, but the entire floor of your house is permanently replaced with Lego.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
No... even for a relatively reclusive person like myself, that would be completely crippling. After all, I do a lot of communication online >_< .

A million dollars, but the entire floor of your house is permanently replaced with Lego.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Deal. You never said it can't be the Lego that has the smooth tops, so no discomfort for me! Tongue

A million dollars but you have to sit through an entire simulation watching everyone you know and love dying.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Deal. You never said it can't be the Lego that has the smooth tops, so no discomfort for me! Tongue

A million dollars but you have to sit through an entire simulation watching everyone you know and love dying.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nah I'm good, keep the money. Errm

A million dollars but get it loaned to you by Tom Nook.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nah I'm good, keep the money. Errm

A million dollars but get it loaned to you by Tom Nook.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take it. Not like I have to actually pay him back so I could just keep earning money with it or something and ignore him like I do in New Horizons. Tongue

A million dollars but your most embarrassing moment in life has to be broadcasted in Times Square on New Years Eve on one of those big screens.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd take it. Not like I have to actually pay him back so I could just keep earning money with it or something and ignore him like I do in New Horizons. Tongue

A million dollars but your most embarrassing moment in life has to be broadcasted in Times Square on New Years Eve on one of those big screens.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
No way... I don't deal with embarrassment very well!

A million dollars, but it's all in pennies. And they're put in your room... and the only way to get rid of them is to spend them.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
No way... I don't deal with embarrassment very well!

A million dollars, but it's all in pennies. And they're put in your room... and the only way to get rid of them is to spend them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Only if I can count them all into money banks and get them swapped at the bank, then sure. Although damn, banks are scarce now. So, er...post office as we have one that does or a coin machine.

A million dollars, but you have to swim with sharks for a day.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Only if I can count them all into money banks and get them swapped at the bank, then sure. Although damn, banks are scarce now. So, er...post office as we have one that does or a coin machine.

A million dollars, but you have to swim with sharks for a day.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you fail to specify, I'll do it and just have the sharks restrained so they can't reach me and have their mouths forced closed so they can't bite me in the event they somehow escape their restraints. If all that fails, then it was nice knowing you all. Tongue

A million dollars, but everyone you currently know will no longer speak to you.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you fail to specify, I'll do it and just have the sharks restrained so they can't reach me and have their mouths forced closed so they can't bite me in the event they somehow escape their restraints. If all that fails, then it was nice knowing you all. Tongue

A million dollars, but everyone you currently know will no longer speak to you.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Done, I'll have them write to me Tongue

A million dollars but you have to be in a true solitary confinement cell for 7 days straight.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Done, I'll have them write to me Tongue

A million dollars but you have to be in a true solitary confinement cell for 7 days straight.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I don't think I'd last and being unable to interact with anyone for seven days would drive me insane very quickly. So nope.

A million dollars but every night you will dream of your worst phobia or fear.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm. I don't think I'd last and being unable to interact with anyone for seven days would drive me insane very quickly. So nope.

A million dollars but every night you will dream of your worst phobia or fear.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Every night for how long?  Shock Yikes. I feel like at some point it'll tone down to a fear from phobia, and even lower if it already was a fear--just through pure exposure therapy essentially of repeating scary stimuli til you're numb in the face from it.

A million dollars in your account tonight if you share your darkest secret to your mother/father.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Every night for how long?  Shock Yikes. I feel like at some point it'll tone down to a fear from phobia, and even lower if it already was a fear--just through pure exposure therapy essentially of repeating scary stimuli til you're numb in the face from it.

A million dollars in your account tonight if you share your darkest secret to your mother/father.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Worth it... my darkest secrets aren't *that* dark Tongue .

A million dollars, but you have to live on Pluto for the rest of your life (and you're given a liveable house, and the essentials for human survival in addition to your million dollars Tongue )
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Worth it... my darkest secrets aren't *that* dark Tongue .

A million dollars, but you have to live on Pluto for the rest of your life (and you're given a liveable house, and the essentials for human survival in addition to your million dollars Tongue )
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Deal, only because it gets me away from the stupid humans of Earth. Hello otherworldly beings, you're welcome to...take over my Pluto and make it your base, where I'll probably be killed by them anyway, yay! *shot*
I mean no deal.

A million dollars, but they have to be spent in amusement arcades.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Deal, only because it gets me away from the stupid humans of Earth. Hello otherworldly beings, you're welcome to...take over my Pluto and make it your base, where I'll probably be killed by them anyway, yay! *shot*
I mean no deal.

A million dollars, but they have to be spent in amusement arcades.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure, why not. Blowing money on entertainment? That's my middle name!

A million dollars, but you have it donated to you by the worst possible organization you believe exists (extremist groups, religious foundations, flat-earthers, etc) and 100% of the profits of your use of that money goes back towards benefiting the aforementioned organization.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure, why not. Blowing money on entertainment? That's my middle name!

A million dollars, but you have it donated to you by the worst possible organization you believe exists (extremist groups, religious foundations, flat-earthers, etc) and 100% of the profits of your use of that money goes back towards benefiting the aforementioned organization.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2022, 06:51 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I wanted to answer this but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by the profits part? Do you mean if I buy groceries that any profit make on those by the store I buy them from goes back to the company I got this money from in the first place? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted to answer this but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by the profits part? Do you mean if I buy groceries that any profit make on those by the store I buy them from goes back to the company I got this money from in the first place? Unsure
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 01:07 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Correct.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 01:07 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Correct.