Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, don't want to poison myself, even if the chances are it doesn't happen for a long time but eventually. Stomach pains is enough, don't want to go to hospital for food poisoning. Although I suppose it can happen without taking the million so...I'll just go by the chance increases after I take the money. So still no. XD

A million dollars, but you must live in the wild for a week.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, don't want to poison myself, even if the chances are it doesn't happen for a long time but eventually. Stomach pains is enough, don't want to go to hospital for food poisoning. Although I suppose it can happen without taking the million so...I'll just go by the chance increases after I take the money. So still no. XD

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Sep 23rd, 2022, 01:24 AM)Moonface Wrote:
@Frank: Nope. Even if I could be anonymous doing it I just couldn't. XD

lol I had to pick one I wouldn't do, since there's not much I wouldn't for a million bucks...

A million dollars but there's a chance any food you consume will be tainted with something negative, ranging from something as simple as a hair to as bad as giving you salmonella poisoning.

I mean, this is honestly no different than going to your typical restaurant, so yeah I'd totally take the health risk Tongue

A million dollars, but you need to give up video gaming. You can still own video game items like posters and figures, but any actual video games must be gone, and you are not allowed to play them ever againShock
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
@Frank: Nope. Even if I could be anonymous doing it I just couldn't. XD

lol I had to pick one I wouldn't do, since there's not much I wouldn't for a million bucks...

A million dollars but there's a chance any food you consume will be tainted with something negative, ranging from something as simple as a hair to as bad as giving you salmonella poisoning.

I mean, this is honestly no different than going to your typical restaurant, so yeah I'd totally take the health risk Tongue

A million dollars, but you need to give up video gaming. You can still own video game items like posters and figures, but any actual video games must be gone, and you are not allowed to play them ever againShock
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Sep 23rd, 2022, 07:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hmm. Specifics were not outlined so I intend to bring the best camping gear with me. Yes. Smile ROFL

(Sep 24th, 2022, 06:16 PM)Frank Wrote:

I feel like I'm half living this life currently, so I'd be content with at least watching others play. I may regret this, though. So...yes.

A million dollars but you have no control over what it's spent over. It is spent on things that benefit you, however (food, shelter, healthcare).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm. Specifics were not outlined so I intend to bring the best camping gear with me. Yes. Smile ROFL

I feel like I'm half living this life currently, so I'd be content with at least watching others play. I may regret this, though. So...yes.

A million dollars but you have no control over what it's spent over. It is spent on things that benefit you, however (food, shelter, healthcare).
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Sep 25th, 2022, 06:10 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Spent over? As in the remainder of the money is bought on random stuff? Well hey, it covers my food, shelter, and insurance, so the rest of the random items can be given as gifts and donated to charity. I'll take it! Grin (also totally didn't meant to skip EL's question. Not sure how I missed it)

1 million dollars, but you must have your head permanently buzzed/shaved/waxed for the remainder of your life. No wigs, no hair growing back, just smooth Tongue

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him

Spent over? As in the remainder of the money is bought on random stuff? Well hey, it covers my food, shelter, and insurance, so the rest of the random items can be given as gifts and donated to charity. I'll take it! Grin (also totally didn't meant to skip EL's question. Not sure how I missed it)

1 million dollars, but you must have your head permanently buzzed/shaved/waxed for the remainder of your life. No wigs, no hair growing back, just smooth Tongue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
#TeamGear Whistle

Just give me all your games and technically we don't lose anything except your ability to play. Tongue

(Sep 26th, 2022, 04:32 AM)Frank Wrote:

I think she means you don't get to choose what the money is ever spent on, but whoever does spend it has to spend it on something that benefits you. Someone else controls the money basically. Wink

As for your question, I'd do it. Would probably be weird at first but I think I could find a way to pull the look off like plenty of other people do. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to lose all of your limbs and can not have prosthetic replacements.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
#TeamGear Whistle

Just give me all your games and technically we don't lose anything except your ability to play. Tongue

(Sep 26th, 2022, 04:32 AM)Frank Wrote:

I think she means you don't get to choose what the money is ever spent on, but whoever does spend it has to spend it on something that benefits you. Someone else controls the money basically. Wink

As for your question, I'd do it. Would probably be weird at first but I think I could find a way to pull the look off like plenty of other people do. Tongue

A million dollars but you have to lose all of your limbs and can not have prosthetic replacements.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I avoided specifics in my "live in the wild" one to be kind, but maybe I should've added just a little bit. XD

(Sep 26th, 2022, 07:49 PM)Moonface Wrote:

An easy heck no. Prosthetics being out of the question made it even easier, but I would've still said no. My original limbs are too precious!  D=

A million dollars but whenever bad weather hits, you must spend the entire duration of it outside. Rain, snow, hail, thunder, boiling heat, the works.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I avoided specifics in my "live in the wild" one to be kind, but maybe I should've added just a little bit. XD

(Sep 26th, 2022, 07:49 PM)Moonface Wrote:

An easy heck no. Prosthetics being out of the question made it even easier, but I would've still said no. My original limbs are too precious!  D=

A million dollars but whenever bad weather hits, you must spend the entire duration of it outside. Rain, snow, hail, thunder, boiling heat, the works.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh. You know what, I'll take it. I find extreme weather fascinating. I had a childhood dream of being a storm chaser so this checks out ROFL

A million dollars but all of your senses have been nullified to about 5% usage (Taste, touch, smell, hearing and sight) permanently.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh. You know what, I'll take it. I find extreme weather fascinating. I had a childhood dream of being a storm chaser so this checks out ROFL

A million dollars but all of your senses have been nullified to about 5% usage (Taste, touch, smell, hearing and sight) permanently.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Sep 28th, 2022, 05:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Solid no for me. I'm always dreading life when I have a cold and can't taste xD

A million buckeroons... but you must only travel by horse. You are not permitted in a car, bus, plane, or any other form of transportation.

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
(Sep 28th, 2022, 05:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Solid no for me. I'm always dreading life when I have a cold and can't taste xD

A million buckeroons... but you must only travel by horse. You are not permitted in a car, bus, plane, or any other form of transportation.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah. Basically landlocking me to this Western hemisphere. I'd like to see the rest of the world tbh, not worth the million.

A million dollars but you are locked into your current job situation until 401k retirement age. You also can't advance or downgrade positions within your job, and if you're presently unemployed, well, now you have 1 million dollars to your name until retirement age ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah. Basically landlocking me to this Western hemisphere. I'd like to see the rest of the world tbh, not worth the million.

A million dollars but you are locked into your current job situation until 401k retirement age. You also can't advance or downgrade positions within your job, and if you're presently unemployed, well, now you have 1 million dollars to your name until retirement age ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, no. I would never do my current job until I retire no matter what the pay is. XD

A million dollars but for every $100,000 you spend, you will die a year earlier than you would've normally. So spending all of it will cut 10 years off your life.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, no. I would never do my current job until I retire no matter what the pay is. XD

A million dollars but for every $100,000 you spend, you will die a year earlier than you would've normally. So spending all of it will cut 10 years off your life.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ermm... I'll take it, but I'll only spend it if my life gets really bad!

$1 million, but inflation gets so bad that it'll soon only be worth $1,000.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ermm... I'll take it, but I'll only spend it if my life gets really bad!

$1 million, but inflation gets so bad that it'll soon only be worth $1,000.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll take it. $1000 is still $1000 more than I had before ROFL

$1 mil but you lose functionality in your hands.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll take it. $1000 is still $1000 more than I had before ROFL

$1 mil but you lose functionality in your hands.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
You've got to be kidding, not losing my hands for that.

A million dollars, but everything you currently own, including what's in your bank and live in vanishes leaving you with just that million.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
You've got to be kidding, not losing my hands for that.

A million dollars, but everything you currently own, including what's in your bank and live in vanishes leaving you with just that million.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Nope... what I have is probably worth less than the million, but it's of too much sentimental value Sad . (And then there's the inconvenience of having to replace it all!)

A million dollars, but you have to eat nothing but nutrient paste for the rest of your life.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Nope... what I have is probably worth less than the million, but it's of too much sentimental value Sad . (And then there's the inconvenience of having to replace it all!)

A million dollars, but you have to eat nothing but nutrient paste for the rest of your life.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Oct 31st, 2022, 01:26 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Not in a billion years. I had cancer for a year and basically had an all liquid diet: no thank you.

A million dollars, but you have to give up a happy memory in order to get it.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Oct 31st, 2022, 01:26 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Not in a billion years. I had cancer for a year and basically had an all liquid diet: no thank you.

A million dollars, but you have to give up a happy memory in order to get it.