Minor XP Adjustments
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have made minor adjustments to the XP rates:

The standard rate has been increased from 1XP per post to 2XP per post, and from 5XP per thread to 10XP per thread.
All gaming areas still award double XP, therefore the new rates in these areas are 4XP per post, and 20XP per thread.
Fun & Games now offers XP at half the standard rate, therefore it now awards 1XP per post, and 5XP per thread.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I have made minor adjustments to the XP rates:

The standard rate has been increased from 1XP per post to 2XP per post, and from 5XP per thread to 10XP per thread.
All gaming areas still award double XP, therefore the new rates in these areas are 4XP per post, and 20XP per thread.
Fun & Games now offers XP at half the standard rate, therefore it now awards 1XP per post, and 5XP per thread.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Now I can earn even more post XP and triple my profits and collect all the UG cards! Muhahahahaha!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Now I can earn even more post XP and triple my profits and collect all the UG cards! Muhahahahaha!