I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Are you getting animal crossing and if you are are you planning on developing your island or leaving it in a nature-y environment kinda like in minecraft? Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Are you getting animal crossing and if you are are you planning on developing your island or leaving it in a nature-y environment kinda like in minecraft? Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 5th, 2020, 11:01 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Absolutely getting it. If by develop you mean slam a ton of buildings on it, no. I'd leave plenty as just landscaped stuff. Depending on the extent it has I'd probably make an entire park that's just full of nature to chill in.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 5th, 2020, 11:01 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Absolutely getting it. If by develop you mean slam a ton of buildings on it, no. I'd leave plenty as just landscaped stuff. Depending on the extent it has I'd probably make an entire park that's just full of nature to chill in.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Will you best friend me and let me introduce your beautiful trees to my mighty AXE?

[Image: 226.png]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Will you best friend me and let me introduce your beautiful trees to my mighty AXE?

[Image: 226.png]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I live in the same state as you. I will hunt you down if you touch my trees. Glare

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I live in the same state as you. I will hunt you down if you touch my trees. Glare
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony I am the onceler and I speak for the progress! Everyone need a thneed and a few of your trees is a price to pay for something that everyone needs!

And then you lift your pants and float away with a sad look on your face Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony I am the onceler and I speak for the progress! Everyone need a thneed and a few of your trees is a price to pay for something that everyone needs!

And then you lift your pants and float away with a sad look on your face Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I will be the first here to wish our beloved internet janitor, Moony, a happy 30th birthday! I wish I could've taken the day off to spend with you, but alas, work is hectic this week. >.<

Hope you enjoy the gifts I got you! ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I will be the first here to wish our beloved internet janitor, Moony, a happy 30th birthday! I wish I could've taken the day off to spend with you, but alas, work is hectic this week. >.<

Hope you enjoy the gifts I got you! ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Glare Work is no way more important than this day. Shame on them for keeping you away from him, Shira. Oh crap, I'm at work too, darn!

Anyway Happy Birthday Moony! Hope today is a good beginning as you enter the 3-0's decade of your life. Yikes. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Glare Work is no way more important than this day. Shame on them for keeping you away from him, Shira. Oh crap, I'm at work too, darn!

Anyway Happy Birthday Moony! Hope today is a good beginning as you enter the 3-0's decade of your life. Yikes. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Happy Birthday Moony! You do make a great internet janitor! The floors of UG have never looked cleaner! Grin Jokes aside hope you have a great day and get a lot of cool gifts!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Happy Birthday Moony! You do make a great internet janitor! The floors of UG have never looked cleaner! Grin Jokes aside hope you have a great day and get a lot of cool gifts!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My dreams of a staff threesome on my birthday have been dashed by the scourge of labour. Cry

I have no clue what Shira got for me yet because I don't want to open my gift bag until she gets up. For now I know I have a card and two bags of Haribo Passport Mix, and something in the bag that's super heavy because it took a lot of effort for me to hoist it off my laptop at 8 in the morning. XD

Thanks for the birthday wishes though @ShiraNoMai, @Mr EliteL and @"Yuri"! Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My dreams of a staff threesome on my birthday have been dashed by the scourge of labour. Cry

I have no clue what Shira got for me yet because I don't want to open my gift bag until she gets up. For now I know I have a card and two bags of Haribo Passport Mix, and something in the bag that's super heavy because it took a lot of effort for me to hoist it off my laptop at 8 in the morning. XD

Thanks for the birthday wishes though @ShiraNoMai, @Mr EliteL and @"Yuri"! Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Bah! You all did this too early! Happy birfday, Moony! Hope it goes well.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Bah! You all did this too early! Happy birfday, Moony! Hope it goes well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks @Maniakkid25!

So I opened the gifts that Shira got for me, and I got the following in addition to what I already mentioned:
  • Limited Edition Blu-Ray + Digital combo of Scooby-Doo Where Are You! The Complete Series. This thing is so sick! Just look at how cool the box is! Wow
  • Limited Collector's Edition of Promare. If you've never watched this movie, do it. It's so damn good!
  • Blu-Ray + DVD Combo of Summer Wars
  • The Art of Spyro Reignited Trilogy. This was the heavy thing in the bag and my lord this thing actually is super heavy for a book. It might be the heaviest book I own. XD
  • A 3 month gift subscription to Barb on Twitch. Obviously this was not in the bag. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks @Maniakkid25!

So I opened the gifts that Shira got for me, and I got the following in addition to what I already mentioned:
  • Limited Edition Blu-Ray + Digital combo of Scooby-Doo Where Are You! The Complete Series. This thing is so sick! Just look at how cool the box is! Wow
  • Limited Collector's Edition of Promare. If you've never watched this movie, do it. It's so damn good!
  • Blu-Ray + DVD Combo of Summer Wars
  • The Art of Spyro Reignited Trilogy. This was the heavy thing in the bag and my lord this thing actually is super heavy for a book. It might be the heaviest book I own. XD
  • A 3 month gift subscription to Barb on Twitch. Obviously this was not in the bag. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface Dang, I wondered why there was something so heavy put on top of your laptop, pretty cool gifts you've got there. I've never got a Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray....*remembers* Oh wait no I remembered I did get something, but I was trying to get to was I've don't think of looking for Limited Editions like the Scooby-Doo LE so didn't know that existed. All I've got is a meh DVD of that series. Looks great indeed. Promare's another thing I've got to watch. Also is Barb Barbarous King?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface Dang, I wondered why there was something so heavy put on top of your laptop, pretty cool gifts you've got there. I've never got a Limited Edition DVD/Blu-ray....*remembers* Oh wait no I remembered I did get something, but I was trying to get to was I've don't think of looking for Limited Editions like the Scooby-Doo LE so didn't know that existed. All I've got is a meh DVD of that series. Looks great indeed. Promare's another thing I've got to watch. Also is Barb Barbarous King?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 16th, 2020, 10:10 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also is Barb Barbarous King?
Yes. He's my favourite streamer on Twitch. ^_^

I didn't know that Scooby Doo box set existed either and would never think to go looking for it. I'd love it even if the contents inside were shit just because of how cool the box is.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 16th, 2020, 10:10 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also is Barb Barbarous King?
Yes. He's my favourite streamer on Twitch. ^_^

I didn't know that Scooby Doo box set existed either and would never think to go looking for it. I'd love it even if the contents inside were shit just because of how cool the box is.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony do you have any goals that you'd like to achieve in the current year? You maybe have answered this before, but it been quite a while since january. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony do you have any goals that you'd like to achieve in the current year? You maybe have answered this before, but it been quite a while since january. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2021, 12:53 AM)Karo Wrote:
Get my mental state under control. Start school again. Not make the forum suck.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2021, 12:53 AM)Karo Wrote:
Get my mental state under control. Start school again. Not make the forum suck.