I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I hope your mental state will be kind to us both this year Moony! 2FA is always a good thing to have make it a bit tricker to get in and considering the ever evolving tech field that is a good idea....though I do think they could probably make it work if they made you go to the ACP to do it, but of course that would come at the cost of convenience.

When I first saw it I had the same reaction. I was mainly more meaning just for fun but hey if you can make a living with it and you don't mind the pressure of that go for it! I would be a bit worried about trolls because hey on Youtube trolls they leave a comment and downvote and then that that. There is no opening communication between the two of you, but on twitch........they'll be there the whole timeeee until you ban them. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I hope your mental state will be kind to us both this year Moony! 2FA is always a good thing to have make it a bit tricker to get in and considering the ever evolving tech field that is a good idea....though I do think they could probably make it work if they made you go to the ACP to do it, but of course that would come at the cost of convenience.

When I first saw it I had the same reaction. I was mainly more meaning just for fun but hey if you can make a living with it and you don't mind the pressure of that go for it! I would be a bit worried about trolls because hey on Youtube trolls they leave a comment and downvote and then that that. There is no opening communication between the two of you, but on twitch........they'll be there the whole timeeee until you ban them. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like dealing with Twitch trolls is a lot easier to handle because you will normally see it happen live which makes it easier to catch, compared to YouTube where you need to keep an eye out for the comments that can happen at any time on any video. Plus bigger streamers will normally have mods in the chat who can also help, whilst YouTube is always a solo affair when it comes to handling the channel and everything on it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like dealing with Twitch trolls is a lot easier to handle because you will normally see it happen live which makes it easier to catch, compared to YouTube where you need to keep an eye out for the comments that can happen at any time on any video. Plus bigger streamers will normally have mods in the chat who can also help, whilst YouTube is always a solo affair when it comes to handling the channel and everything on it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What aspects of graphic design are you looking forward to tackling the most in your degree program? (Package design, typographic pieces, logotypes, etc)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What aspects of graphic design are you looking forward to tackling the most in your degree program? (Package design, typographic pieces, logotypes, etc)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 6th, 2022, 05:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Probably anything to do with logos since I find a lot of them can have really neat ideas that have to be packed into a very confined space compared to most other types of design and the idea sometimes has to come across in both a whole logo and an iconic version of it. Most other designs can just be kept mostly intact when scaling down I think.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 6th, 2022, 05:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Probably anything to do with logos since I find a lot of them can have really neat ideas that have to be packed into a very confined space compared to most other types of design and the idea sometimes has to come across in both a whole logo and an iconic version of it. Most other designs can just be kept mostly intact when scaling down I think.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
How was your spring break and did you do anything fun? Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 16th, 2022, 11:57 PM)Karo Wrote:
The only notable thing I did was going to a wrestling event (starts in the post linked and continues through most of the thread), otherwise I spent most of it doing very little because I just felt tired and the sudden lack of activities in my day-to-day screwed with my mood a lot. Doh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 16th, 2022, 11:57 PM)Karo Wrote:
The only notable thing I did was going to a wrestling event (starts in the post linked and continues through most of the thread), otherwise I spent most of it doing very little because I just felt tired and the sudden lack of activities in my day-to-day screwed with my mood a lot. Doh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like when I don't have classes the days tend to seem alot shorter, but I don't think my mood really get any worst for it? More like I just been playing games and feeling like I don't have the time to do everything that I want on spring break, but I'll admit most of the things I want to do on spring break I can do after spring break, I just forever feel like there never enough time!

If I recall correctly you dont' really watch wrestling anymore, what made you decide to go see that wrestling event in particular? Smile

And when your next break come are you going to try to set yourself some goals that you want to accomplish or use for your relaxation? Like maybe there a game you been meaning to replay, or a game that been on your back burner that you haven't gotten to yet? :O
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like when I don't have classes the days tend to seem alot shorter, but I don't think my mood really get any worst for it? More like I just been playing games and feeling like I don't have the time to do everything that I want on spring break, but I'll admit most of the things I want to do on spring break I can do after spring break, I just forever feel like there never enough time!

If I recall correctly you dont' really watch wrestling anymore, what made you decide to go see that wrestling event in particular? Smile

And when your next break come are you going to try to set yourself some goals that you want to accomplish or use for your relaxation? Like maybe there a game you been meaning to replay, or a game that been on your back burner that you haven't gotten to yet? :O
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The event I went to see is by a rival company called AEW that has quickly become very well received as doing everything WWE fails to do and more. I have never watched anything by them but @ShiraNoMai decided to buy tickets for us to see their Revolution event in Orlando as something to do together and enjoy, knowing that when wrestling is done well I will really enjoy it. I'd have to say it's one of the best wrestling events I've ever witnessed and I can see why the company has grown so popular.

I set goals in mind for the break I just had, I think the trouble is because none of it has to be done I can struggle to get motivated to do it as much. It's almost like procrastinating on it because there's no reason I can't just put it off.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The event I went to see is by a rival company called AEW that has quickly become very well received as doing everything WWE fails to do and more. I have never watched anything by them but @ShiraNoMai decided to buy tickets for us to see their Revolution event in Orlando as something to do together and enjoy, knowing that when wrestling is done well I will really enjoy it. I'd have to say it's one of the best wrestling events I've ever witnessed and I can see why the company has grown so popular.

I set goals in mind for the break I just had, I think the trouble is because none of it has to be done I can struggle to get motivated to do it as much. It's almost like procrastinating on it because there's no reason I can't just put it off.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I know this isn't very specific but how are you doing Moony? Gasp

Also if you could get any animal for a pet what would you get? Another cat is also an acceptable answer.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

Also if you could get any animal for a pet what would you get? Another cat is also an acceptable answer.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 25th, 2022, 07:23 PM)Karo Wrote:
It's still a question even if it isn't super specific. Smile
I'm doing okay at the moment. My anxiety flares up a lot but I tend to be able to manage to keep my mind from running wild with worry better since I switched to my new therapist. I haven't reached the point of being able to let go of the physical feeling of anxiety in those instances but it at least doesn't get worse as commonly anymore.

Probably would be another cat. If I were to think of something else off the top of my head, maybe something like a ferret, but I don't know if they actually make for good pets; I'm just basing that off the representation of it as a pet in the animated The Mummy TV series. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's still a question even if it isn't super specific. Smile
I'm doing okay at the moment. My anxiety flares up a lot but I tend to be able to manage to keep my mind from running wild with worry better since I switched to my new therapist. I haven't reached the point of being able to let go of the physical feeling of anxiety in those instances but it at least doesn't get worse as commonly anymore.

Probably would be another cat. If I were to think of something else off the top of my head, maybe something like a ferret, but I don't know if they actually make for good pets; I'm just basing that off the representation of it as a pet in the animated The Mummy TV series. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That good to hear Moony I hope you'll be able to leg go of the physical feeling sometime in the future I know anxiety ain't fun at all!

If you could get a mutt kitty that looks like a specific breed of a cat what would you get? I'm mainly pointing out that cause while breeds are pretty they tend to have issues....I don't really know if it much of a problem for cats as it is for dogs, but dogs tend to get the worst end of the stick. I know this one Youtuber that has ferrets and they are pretty cute, but I really know nothing about their care?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That good to hear Moony I hope you'll be able to leg go of the physical feeling sometime in the future I know anxiety ain't fun at all!

If you could get a mutt kitty that looks like a specific breed of a cat what would you get? I'm mainly pointing out that cause while breeds are pretty they tend to have issues....I don't really know if it much of a problem for cats as it is for dogs, but dogs tend to get the worst end of the stick. I know this one Youtuber that has ferrets and they are pretty cute, but I really know nothing about their care?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had to look up what mutt cats are and didn't realize they're just any non-pure breed cat and that's where the word moggie comes from; I always thought that word was just a really old slang term my granddad used for any cat. LOL
Looking at a list of breeds, I'd love a cat that has the appearance of a Maine Coon or a Bengal. There were a few breeds I saw that look like they've been bred to the point of form over functionality similar to pugs, but I'm hoping the visual similarity is where it ends and those cat breeds don't have the horrific issues that pugs have. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had to look up what mutt cats are and didn't realize they're just any non-pure breed cat and that's where the word moggie comes from; I always thought that word was just a really old slang term my granddad used for any cat. LOL
Looking at a list of breeds, I'd love a cat that has the appearance of a Maine Coon or a Bengal. There were a few breeds I saw that look like they've been bred to the point of form over functionality similar to pugs, but I'm hoping the visual similarity is where it ends and those cat breeds don't have the horrific issues that pugs have. Errm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony your learning that not the purpose of this thread! Did you know Calico cats aren't actually a breed of cats?

Also what would you say is your current top 3 games of all time and why? This might actually have a thread on it, but it been a while so I figured I'd ask you. vuv
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Moony your learning that not the purpose of this thread! Did you know Calico cats aren't actually a breed of cats?

Also what would you say is your current top 3 games of all time and why? This might actually have a thread on it, but it been a while so I figured I'd ask you. vuv
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 1st, 2022, 12:17 AM)Karo Wrote:
Taking a quick look it doesn't seem we have a thread about everyone's favourite games of all time. Gasp

Hmm.... this is going to be hard to narrow down. XD

1. LittleBigPlanet 2 - Quite possibly my most beloved game of all time. It's still the only game that has a trailer I can get emotional over, and it was just such a special game that I don't think will ever be seen again in gaming. By that, I mean although there may be others similar to it like LBP3, Mario Maker, Dreams, etc. they just don't capture that seem feeling that game does. It's the highest point of the community created content genre for me.
Ugh, I've sat here for like.....20 minutes trying to even begin picking two other games but I can't decide what to go with yet. I'll just share the one I have because I know that won't change, and I'll try and figure out what the other two are while you or anyone else potentially ask more questions. Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 1st, 2022, 12:17 AM)Karo Wrote:
Taking a quick look it doesn't seem we have a thread about everyone's favourite games of all time. Gasp

Hmm.... this is going to be hard to narrow down. XD

1. LittleBigPlanet 2 - Quite possibly my most beloved game of all time. It's still the only game that has a trailer I can get emotional over, and it was just such a special game that I don't think will ever be seen again in gaming. By that, I mean although there may be others similar to it like LBP3, Mario Maker, Dreams, etc. they just don't capture that seem feeling that game does. It's the highest point of the community created content genre for me.
Ugh, I've sat here for like.....20 minutes trying to even begin picking two other games but I can't decide what to go with yet. I'll just share the one I have because I know that won't change, and I'll try and figure out what the other two are while you or anyone else potentially ask more questions. Whistle
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's the first thing you'd want to do when you visit your hometown again? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What's the first thing you'd want to do when you visit your hometown again? Smile